peyrac
+8|6373
is it possible to delete your old account, and then again click on manage accounts and make account with the same name as before ? i am not happy with mine second account, but i like the accounts name. so i need a reset or something or delete. i have tryed on some 3. account, i deleted him, and tryed to make him again and it says : the unique nick is already in use. so is it any other way ?
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6329|Newcastle UK
no you will have to make it differant by using a 1 for a L or something like that.
InjectionNZ
+1|6303|New Zealand
well you might be able to get EA support to reset you
bootsy
Banned
+9|6300
why are you unhappy with your account??im alittle confuse,why start all over again, just improve in the areas you dont like
mike_01042
Banned
+9|6341|Nasareth
just do some glitching. and  u get reset :d
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6663

mike_01042 wrote:

just do some glitching. and  u get reset :d
He wont be able to change his name man
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6437|NL-NH-DH

peyrac wrote:

is it possible to delete your old account, and then again click on manage accounts and make account with the same name as before ? i am not happy with mine second account, but i like the accounts name.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

He wont be able to change his name man
He don't want to change his name..
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6767
The answer is no...you cannot delete your existing account, nor wipe the stats to start again.
Only EA can do that, and I've never heard of them doing it upon request.  When they do it....it's usually against the will of the account holder, from what I've heard.

If you want to start over, create a new account.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.
Knife and pistol > insanely high score in one round > report self to EA under a different name > happy treckin

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard