c4menace
+1|6328
                                                          Gun Emplacement Strategy, By c4Menace

This strategy is common scenes really. Some of you may have thought of this before, but I think I truly mastered it. I came across this by chance and it really works well. In a normal round you can defend the church for about half the duration of the battle if your team holds the lower point.

I noticed the PAC likes to rush the church with the buggy. Its really easy to steal with the AR-Rockets, all you have to do is wait for them to slow down while coming up the incline. Shoot a few into the cockpit to kill the gunner and driver, shoot the passenger if necessary. You should obtain the buggy with about 60 armor.

Next simply drive the buggy to the top corner and position the driver’s seat into the corner. Switch to the gunner seat and just scan the openings.

Because the PAC usually abandons the buggy when capturing you can play dead and avoid detection. (the may car will be smoking and look dead depending on # of rockets used) Just don’t move the gun and you should be fine. I actually killed about 10 people and stayed undetected from the enemy walker until his commander tipped him off.

If your com has half a brain you can try asking for supply drops behind the rear. This offers cover and repairs, and really helps.

Well, it works every game. Like clockwork that buggy comes from behind the church. Its yours for the taking – Have fun!

https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6488/gunnerej0.jpg

https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8774/startkb2.jpg

Remember, this is a solo strategy. So keep those noobs out of the driver seat, they may drive off with you!

Last edited by c4menace (2007-02-09 22:35:42)

SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6647|Hong Kong
I think the stealing of the FAV may be a bit hard. Could you use APMs instead?
c4menace
+1|6328
no, AR rockets kill the gunners with out seriously harming the vehicle
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

why not just drive your own FAV from main base ?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK
conquest fails
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6647|Hong Kong

Samtheman53 wrote:

conquest fails
'Cos it actually requires skill.
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6451|UK

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

conquest fails
'Cos it actually requires skill.
Yeah oppose to titan point whoring lol just leave it out play what ever you want but dont force you opinion about the other style of play on people please.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6654|UK

Samtheman53 wrote:

conquest fails
The Full Monty
While using the BF2S.com forums, you WILL:

Positively contribute to the forums with useful posts and information relevant to the section being posted under.

i would just add that one flag will not win you the round, but always good to get some other tatics
c4menace
+1|6328

zeidmaan wrote:

why not just drive your own FAV from main base ?
If you want, i think the enemy FAV is much faster to obtain and a heck allot more embarrassing for the other team.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6760|Internet!
Plus they won't spawn another one as long as you have theirs.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
That is a cool tactic, but I prefer to be always on the move on this map. Also, sniping on this map can be just as effective.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6766|Tenn
i spot vehicles easy. if you were to kill me i would just go up high and bust you with rockets before you had a chance. however, i do see your point as a lot of 'special' ppl play.
Zefar
+116|6648|Sweden
The only problem with that strat is that the noobs are going to take your FAV no matter how much you tell them not to. Not only that they WILL drive it close enough to those loller mines and make your FAV blow up.

Other than that it's a good plan but anyone with Pilum will kill you in one shot unless you are pretty fast or well doesn't matter, you still gonna be dead if you are in that car.
c4menace
+1|6328
The funny thing is that nobody ever realizes the vehicle is there.. I usually get away with it

the noobs really don't bother me, they see me shooting and leave me alone. Once I got moved, and he was killed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard