DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
Wondering if you guys can help me. I need help setting up a few things, and figured that it might be easier getting support on here from you guys, than EA support forums themselves...

1) When goal kicks are taken, there is just a black screen until the keeper kicks it, in which the screen turns back to normal....((screenshot will come later) EDIT: Ok, I took screenshots of when the black screen occured, and when I viewed them, it shown them as normal - with the goalkeeper there taking the kick. WTF is going on? What can I do to solve this?

2) I dont know how to get online?! On the menu, a scrolling message comes across saying: "ERROR - NO ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOUND. YOU MUST VALIDATE YOUR EA SPORTS ONLINE ACCOUNT BEFORE PLAYING ONLINE"  or something like that. How do I do this? Whenever I click on PLAY ONLINE, it just closes my game, and takes me back to my desktop with a really low resolution (in which i have to manually change back to my orignial one via windows) Can anyone explain this a little better than EA do?

Thanks everyone....

Last edited by DecJW (2007-02-10 08:10:59)

The#1Spot
+105|6577|byah
I never knew that they made soccer for PC. Use google to look up the problems you are having. O and another thing try to avoid Ea as much as possible. Sry if this is little or no help to you.
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
Yeah google was slightly helpful. I finally managed to sort out the online thing. And it needed me to uninstall IE7 for it to work! (meh meh start the "firefox" flame war) but seriously, EA have fucked up once again - requiring gamers to uninstall stuff to play their games!
The#1Spot
+105|6577|byah
Yea same here its a trend with me and ea games in order to fix the game to work fine for me i must reinstall the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard