ryanv12
+10|6360|San Francisco, CA, USA
What are some of the worst servers you've played on and why?

For me the worst one in my area is definitely the Digital Anarchy server. In the browser it always looks good...they rotate most of the maps and it's always really populated. However, anybody who donates to the server has admin rights, which also come with the right to kick players to get vehicles. On top of that, the teams are always stacked, so basically when you play there without admin rights, you're just cannon fodder. The final blow came when I was playing a round of Clean Sweep on the unstacked team (MEC in this case)...I had the SU-34 and I was completely dominating the map. All my bombs hit home with maximum devestation...I'm talking AT LEAST 3 kills each load I dropped. On top of that, neither of their planes with high-ranking pilots could shoot me down...I was no shot down once while I was playing. I was playing so well that they couldn't move without me bombing the shit out of them or shooting their helicopters down. Put it this way...I literally had 95 points before anyone else had 30.

Anyways, I must've bombed too many admins, because after I bombed the crap out of a group of vehicles attempting to cap the SU-34's airfield, I was kicked for "statpadding". I think I was doing too well and it looked abnormal. More likely, somebody was frustrated. Either way, I was furious and rejoined to ask what happened and I got no response. I jump back in my SU-34 and I'm kicked again as soon as I lifted off for a reason I couldn't read (I got that "error reading from server" right after it showed the punkbuster window). I haven't joined that server since for even a second and I don't mind. I think everybody should boycott servers with poor practices.
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6442|NL-NH-DH
J4F server.
HdCoor server.
and the rest where i was kicked or banned for killing you know who

Actually every server where u can't kill the admin(s).
JaggedPanther
+61|6492

im_in_heaven wrote:

I was just in Alien Probe Server. I was 13-3 in the cobra noone else waiting for it. I died got back in it on carrier on dragon valley and i push f10 to watch around me. I see the admin running up the our cobra and placing c4 on it and blowing us up. And he says "oops" .

Here is that SS

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/7452 … rh2.th.jpg

So i get back in he does the exact same thing.

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4914 … fq8.th.jpg

He then pauses the server and bans me. I KNOW if you have played there and your not a noob you've had a problem with them.
Quoted For Truth.
AlienWrath2121
+7|6331|Behind you with a large rifle
Wow Jagged you must really have a hard on for our server or something.  This is like the 3rd or 4th message you've had mentioning our server and you were banned 2 months ago.  What I dont know is, what's funnier?  1. You with all your mentions of us?
2. You quoting a guy from an incident 2 months ago?
3. You quoting "for truth" a guy who started bad mouthing the server owner and then came here to whine when he got killed and banned for it?

Whichever I decide in the end is the funniest, keep it up... you're some of the best free promotion for the server we've had.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6498

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Wow Jagged you must really have a hard on for our server or something.  This is like the 3rd or 4th message you've had mentioning our server and you were banned 2 months ago.  What I dont know is, what's funnier?  1. You with all your mentions of us?
2. You quoting a guy from an incident 2 months ago?
3. You quoting "for truth" a guy who started bad mouthing the server owner and then came here to whine when he got killed and banned for it?

Whichever I decide in the end is the funniest, keep it up... you're some of the best free promotion for the server we've had.
Not sure thats the type of promotion you would want.  I think you would want to defend your groups server instead of praising the guy for the continued bad mouthing. I for one think twice before joining a server where the admins TK.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6435|Ontario, Canada
meow

Last edited by Tro0per (2007-02-14 13:03:19)

too_money2007
+145|6327|Keller, Tx
Sometimes I'm glad I don't have the internet hooked up at home and I don't have to put up with this kinda shit. I remember the best of times and the worst of times.

I can't count the times I've been kicked by an admin for soloing, even when he tells me he just made up that rule and I have to follow it.
syntaxmax642
+32|6643|Seattle

=)HA(=FemaleDriver wrote:

I want to say I find all of your comments very interesting, ones against certian servers, and server admins. I am a admin myself, and I have been abused by admins too, before I found my recent clan, (I don't play any others server much anymore).
In referrence to alot of ppl that have complaints about servers, look at it this way: Are you really following their rules? Are you respectful to their admins? (sometimes admins are playing and don't always see your message just like you might not see your warnings, we don't have a note to admin color) we fly, we get caught up in battle, we have to go pee, and tell our kids to cut it out. Several players start to piss us off by really breaking the rules, and some others that are close to the scene will get punished, Sorry. Come to most severs and ask to be unbanned, with out name calling, accusations and insults. 
Yes there are really bad servers out there that stat pad their teams and selves, and kick and ban because you are owning them, don't go back they aren't worth it. Look for the server that appreciate you. I am no way high in scoring but have killed an admin here and there and got kicked, they were afraid of a 37 Female, cause I killed them once. LOL
I have seen a couple of post where ppl complained about server teamates all being on one team and owning the other, well our clan has a practise night where we try to work together as a team, we own but we get our asses kicked too, it's how we learn. Sometimes we get a bunch or another clan on our server and they clan together we learn again from them too, and get our butts handed to us, but we don't kick them.
Make friends with members and work as a team, stop being lone wolves, it can be alot of fun. Although on the otherside of that coin I have been kicked from squads and left in a squad maybe cause of my name but it seems like some would rather be their own only. Sorry you missed a good team player.
If you like to be a lone wolf and push the limits on good servers then you will be moving from server to server.
If your a  server admin that can't take someone scoring higher and owning you then you'll never get better.
Have a good day!
Playing nice and following rules is one thing. However no one should have to let the admins do what they want and abuse people just cuz they can. You should have to kiss some fucktards ass to play on his server if it is ranked and public. If he wants to limit the kind of people on his server let him play unranked with a password.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6321

syntaxmax642 wrote:

I want to say I find all of your comments very interesting, ones against certian servers, and server admins. I am a admin myself, and I have been abused by admins too, before I found my recent clan, (I don't play any others server much anymore).
In referrence to alot of ppl that have complaints about servers, look at it this way: Are you really following their rules? Are you respectful to their admins? (sometimes admins are playing and don't always see your message just like you might not see your warnings, we don't have a note to admin color) we fly, we get caught up in battle, we have to go pee, and tell our kids to cut it out. Several players start to piss us off by really breaking the rules, and some others that are close to the scene will get punished, Sorry. Come to most severs and ask to be unbanned, with out name calling, accusations and insults. 
Yes there are really bad servers out there that stat pad their teams and selves, and kick and ban because you are owning them, don't go back they aren't worth it. Look for the server that appreciate you. I am no way high in scoring but have killed an admin here and there and got kicked, they were afraid of a 37 Female, cause I killed them once. LOL
I have seen a couple of post where ppl complained about server teamates all being on one team and owning the other, well our clan has a practise night where we try to work together as a team, we own but we get our asses kicked too, it's how we learn. Sometimes we get a bunch or another clan on our server and they clan together we learn again from them too, and get our butts handed to us, but we don't kick them.
Make friends with members and work as a team, stop being lone wolves, it can be alot of fun. Although on the otherside of that coin I have been kicked from squads and left in a squad maybe cause of my name but it seems like some would rather be their own only. Sorry you missed a good team player.
If you like to be a lone wolf and push the limits on good servers then you will be moving from server to server.
If your a  server admin that can't take someone scoring higher and owning you then you'll never get better.
Have a good day!
Playing nice and following rules is one thing. However no one should have to let the admins do what they want and abuse people just cuz they can. You should have to kiss some fucktards ass to play on his server if it is ranked and public. If he wants to limit the kind of people on his server let him play unranked with a password.
Very true you shouldn't feel you have to kiss ass in any server!
Unfornately there servers and admins out there that will kick or ban if you kill them or score higher than them. It's happen to me so I understand.
I am an admin now and when a teamate gets in my face and ask "Hey Female want to bone?" Hell yea he's banned for disrespect. I am just trying to play, why be such a dweeb? There are a million why do players do that, but they purposely go against rules because? They want to be spanked and told not too? players hack or stat pad why? Oh yea your so cool cause you sent 1,000, jeeps raining down on the carrier? So funny and smart, not. There is honor in playing fair, we have the rest of our lives to play this game, and you'll get better if you pratice by some sort of rules. Show respect and you should get it back.
AlienWrath2121

ncc6206 wrote:

Not sure thats the type of promotion you would want.  I think you would want to defend your groups server instead of praising the guy for the continued bad mouthing. I for one think twice before joining a server where the admins TK.
Clearly you missed the sarcasism in that post.  I didnt waste time defending my server because I've already done so with his other posts about it...  Feel free to look back on this thread(page 19 I think it was) if you're truly interested in what our response to his post was.  Also I believe his first post about this issue is still listed in the forums somewhere(although the thread is locked now because he didnt post it in the right place) but if you search his username you can find it... if you're really interested in his complaint and our response.  As for the admin's TKing, it was in response to someone being an asshat and making very disparaging remarks to the owner of the server.  If you behave like a mature individual on our server, you get treated as one.  One final remark... the promotion comment was more a dig at him then anything else, our server population numbers go up every month so we really dont care much if he doesnt like us.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6498

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

Clearly you missed the sarcasism in that post.  I didnt waste time defending my server because I've already done so with his other posts about it...  Feel free to look back on this thread(page 19 I think it was) if you're truly interested in what our response to his post was.  Also I believe his first post about this issue is still listed in the forums somewhere(although the thread is locked now because he didnt post it in the right place) but if you search his username you can find it... if you're really interested in his complaint and our response.  As for the admin's TKing, it was in response to someone being an asshat and making very disparaging remarks to the owner of the server.  If you behave like a mature individual on our server, you get treated as one.  One final remark... the promotion comment was more a dig at him then anything else, our server population numbers go up every month so we really dont care much if he doesnt like us.
Sarcasm is not my strong point. LOL.  I did the research and I see where you are coming from.  I still dont agree with any admin having to steep to Tking.  Kinda misses the point of being an admin but yeah this has been going on for way too long.
DSRTurtle
+56|6704

ncc6206 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

Sarcasm is not my strong point. LOL.  I did the research and I see where you are coming from.  I still dont agree with any admin having to steep to Tking.  Kinda misses the point of being an admin but yeah this has been going on for way too long.
Sometimes you have to TK an asshat so you can get their name to ban them.

edited for grammar.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2007-02-14 14:28:30)

muzicant3
Banned
+1|6299|XFIRE: muzicant1
muzicant3 has a last order to you my dear cammarads
DEAR EA GAMES AND DEAR PLAYERS !
  My name is Alin, BF2 nick muzicant3, i was Lt.general  no 32 overall and no 1 commander overall on BATTLEFIELD 2 and  i was reseted by EA GAMES in 15.02.2007. Im 33 years old and i was in Legion Etrangere. Now i work as a phisical training teacher in a school so you can see im a serriously man. What i want to tell you,first time to all BF2 players from all the world : DONT REPORT EACH OTHER because first YOU SIMPLIFY EA GAMES WORK and second YOU ALL  WORKING HARD FOR YOUR RANKS EVEN YOU PLAY KNIFE AND PISTOL or another.Not ranks are important. Be good cammarads please, muzicant3 ORDERS YOU ! a real soldier order you, that played every day 12 hours 1 year not EA GAMES that is laughing of you because they dont have much to work if you report each other. Let them to work and find a real strategy to control this game. This game was full of errors from the beginning to the end. What EA GAMES MAKE reseting thousands of account is not a sollution and respect for you. YOU buy with money this game and you all have a dream like me in this game.When i brought this game from market NOWHERE in bf2 book write that KNIFE AND PISTOL IS NOT ALLOWED and nobody told me .! EA GAMES WAKE UP PLS . YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU DO AND IN THE SKY IS A GOD FOR YOU TOO.YOU ERASE THE PLAYERS WORK< THE THOUSANDS HOURS OF PLAYING, THAT BUY WITH MONEY THIS GAME, that make your bussines to be so BIG.IF THEY WANT TO ERASE THEY SIMPLY CAN ERASE THE KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS WITH A SIMPLE CLICK ON THEIR PC but they dont do that because they loose money. My server was not erased because they make money with our servers, but they erased my 1 year work.They dont care about our ranks, they care to sell servers to make money, thats all. You must find any other solution not resetting you clients who make your bussiness to be big.. I RENTED A SERVER FOR YOU, I WAS A BIG CLIENT OF YOU BUT NOW YOU LOOSED ME FOREVER. ILL NEVER PLAY AN EA GAME.
Dear cammarads EA GAMES  is listening to all noobs reports,maybe that players never shoot with  a real gun like me,never respect thei families , friends, workmates, people in real life. they are evils on earth.I CAN ASURE THAT TEESE KINDS OF PLAYERS THAT REPORT ANOTHER PLAYERS ARE EVILS ON EARTH IN REAL LIFE AND IN BF2 NOT GOOD CAMMARADS. EA GAMES must serriously make their work, and find a solution to resolve this BIG problem.If id have money id go to trial. When i teach my childrens to school METHODICAL when a children is very bad we dont have the permission to BOX the childrens LIKE YOU BOX THE PLAYERS, EA GAMES !!!!, a teacher must find any other solution but not BOXING(RESETING)YOU DONT MERRIT YOUR SALLARIES!!! I MADE 120 000 commander poits CORRECTLY, working hard , day by day on all  maps.I ASK ALL PLAYERS THAT I COMMANDED TO TELL ON FORUMS WHAT KIND OF COMMANDER I WAS. I MERIT MY FIRST POSITION EVEN AFTER 120 000 COMMANDER POITS I PLAYED KNIFE AND PISTOL RENTING A SERVER FROM YOU,A SERVER THAT YOU ALLOWE TO APPEAR IN RANK LIST DEAR EA GAMES !!! but you KILLED ME. THANK YOU.RESET YOU SERVERS NOT PLAYERS WORK.Thank you very much and i hope in a day to get back our ranks and to live in peace all.
                   muzicant3   32 overall  1 commander overall ALL RESETED PLAYERS CAN FIND ME ON XFIRE ID: muzicant1
muzicant3
Banned
+1|6299|XFIRE: muzicant1
Ea Please Reset Your Knife And Pistol Servers Not To Appear In Rank Servers List And Dont Erase (reset)players Work  !!!! We Want All Reseted Players The Ranks Back
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6762|Reality

muzicant3 wrote:

Ea Please Reset Your Knife And Pistol Servers Not To Appear In Rank Servers List And Dont Erase (reset)players Work  !!!! We Want All Reseted Players The Ranks Back
This must be in TechniColor. (wink wink)
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
too_money2007
+145|6327|Keller, Tx

muzicant3 wrote:

My name is Alin, BF2 nick muzicant3, i was Lt.general  no 32 overall and no 1 commander overall on BATTLEFIELD 2 and  i was reseted by EA GAMES in 15.02.2007. Im 33 years old and i was in Legion Etrangere. Now i work as a phisical training teacher in a school so you can see im a serriously man. What i want to tell you,first time to all BF2 players from all the world : DONT REPORT EACH OTHER because first YOU SIMPLIFY EA GAMES WORK and second YOU ALL  WORKING HARD FOR YOUR RANKS EVEN YOU PLAY KNIFE AND PISTOL or another.Not ranks are important. Be good cammarads please, muzicant3 ORDERS YOU ! a real soldier order you, that played every day 12 hours 1 year not EA GAMES that is laughing of you because they dont have much to work if you report each other. Let them to work and find a real strategy to control this game. This game was full of errors from the beginning to the end. What EA GAMES MAKE reseting thousands of account is not a sollution and respect for you. YOU buy with money this game and you all have a dream like me in this game.When i brought this game from market NOWHERE in bf2 book write that KNIFE AND PISTOL IS NOT ALLOWED and nobody told me .! EA GAMES WAKE UP PLS .YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU DO AND IN THE SKY IS A GOD FOR YOU TOO.YOU ERASE THE PLAYERS WORK< THE THOUSANDS HOURS OF PLAYING, THAT BUY WITH MONEY THIS GAME, that make your bussines to be so BIG.IF THEY WANT TO ERASE THEY SIMPLY CAN ERASE THE KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS WITH A SIMPLE CLICK ON THEIR PC but they dont do that because they loose money. My server was not erased because they make money with our servers, but they erased my 1 year work.They dont care about our ranks, they care to sell servers to make money, thats all. You must find any other solution not resetting you clients who make your bussiness to be big.. I RENTED A SERVER FOR YOU, I WAS A BIG CLIENT OF YOU BUT NOW YOU LOOSED ME FOREVER. ILL NEVER PLAY AN EA GAME.
Dear cammarads EA GAMES  is listening to all noobs reports,maybe that players never shoot with  a real gun like me,never respect thei families , friends, workmates, people in real life. they are evils on earth.I CAN ASURE THAT TEESE KINDS OF PLAYERS THAT REPORT ANOTHER PLAYERS ARE EVILS ON EARTH IN REAL LIFE AND IN BF2 NOT GOOD CAMMARADS. EA GAMES must serriously make their work, and find a solution to resolve this BIG problem.If id have money id go to trial. When i teach my childrens to school METHODICAL when a children is very bad we dont have the permission to BOX the childrens LIKE YOU BOX THE PLAYERS, EA GAMES !!!!, a teacher must find any other solution but not BOXING(RESETING)YOU DONT MERRIT YOUR SALLARIES!!! I MADE 120 000 commander poits CORRECTLY, working hard , day by day on all  maps.I ASK ALL PLAYERS THAT I COMMANDED TO TELL ON FORUMS WHAT KIND OF COMMANDER I WAS. I MERIT MY FIRST POSITION EVEN AFTER 120 000 COMMANDER POITS I PLAYED KNIFE AND PISTOL RENTING A SERVER FROM YOU,A SERVER THAT YOU ALLOWE TO APPEAR IN RANK LIST DEAR EA GAMES !!! but you KILLED ME. THANK YOU.RESET YOU SERVERS NOT PLAYERS WORK.Thank you very much and i hope in a day to get back our ranks and to live in peace all.
                   muzicant3   32 overall  1 commander overall ALL RESETED PLAYERS CAN FIND ME ON XFIRE ID: muzicant1
Worst online translator ever!!! Jesus Christ, I couldn't read after the 4th sentence.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-16 12:50:02)

AlienWrath2121

muzicant3 wrote:

My name is Alin, BF2 nick muzicant3, i was Lt.general  no 32 overall and no 1 commander overall on BATTLEFIELD 2 and  i was reseted by EA GAMES in 15.02.2007. Im 33 years old and i was in Legion Etrangere. Now i work as a phisical training teacher in a school so you can see im a serriously man. What i want to tell you,first time to all BF2 players from all the world : DONT REPORT EACH OTHER because first YOU SIMPLIFY EA GAMES WORK and second YOU ALL  WORKING HARD FOR YOUR RANKS EVEN YOU PLAY KNIFE AND PISTOL or another.Not ranks are important. Be good cammarads please, muzicant3 ORDERS YOU ! a real soldier order you, that played every day 12 hours 1 year not EA GAMES that is laughing of you because they dont have much to work if you report each other. Let them to work and find a real strategy to control this game. This game was full of errors from the beginning to the end. What EA GAMES MAKE reseting thousands of account is not a sollution and respect for you. YOU buy with money this game and you all have a dream like me in this game.When i brought this game from market NOWHERE in bf2 book write that KNIFE AND PISTOL IS NOT ALLOWED and nobody told me .! EA GAMES WAKE UP PLS . YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU DO AND IN THE SKY IS A GOD FOR YOU TOO.YOU ERASE THE PLAYERS WORK< THE THOUSANDS HOURS OF PLAYING, THAT BUY WITH MONEY THIS GAME, that make your bussines to be so BIG.IF THEY WANT TO ERASE THEY SIMPLY CAN ERASE THE KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS WITH A SIMPLE CLICK ON THEIR PC but they dont do that because they loose money. My server was not erased because they make money with our servers, but they erased my 1 year work.They dont care about our ranks, they care to sell servers to make money, thats all. You must find any other solution not resetting you clients who make your bussiness to be big.. I RENTED A SERVER FOR YOU, I WAS A BIG CLIENT OF YOU BUT NOW YOU LOOSED ME FOREVER. ILL NEVER PLAY AN EA GAME.
Wow, I'm my clan's message translator for long ramblings like this on our webpage, and even I couldnt follow it.   This was like a word version of a hidden picture.  Kept waiting for the sailboat under the moon to appear.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6321

muzicant3 wrote:

Translation of an upset paying server and player:
He got over a year's worth of points reset. He worked hard for those points and rank. Wants them reset.
He rented a pistol/knife server. Was never told he couldn't have it by EA (take away the paying server, not the once paid players points). Never said it in the booklet that that pistol/knife servers where against the rules. The pistol/knife server is listed in the EA addresses as a pistol/knife server.
He is a 33 years old (not a kid punk) and is a contributing member to our society, who shows respect to other human beings.
Says not to report each other to EA, because EA will not have to work to do it's job of policing characters....
You are not important to EA, (but they like your money). They reset your accounts upon your complaints, and therefore don't have to work.....Noobs are reporting Senior players and seniors are getting reset upon these complaints.
This is what I understood from this post.
I would like to hear from others who have been reset.
Also I have actual bf2 footage of some stat padders (that haven't been reported) they have been banned from our server (our punishment).
We had a guy come into our forum saying he reported us as a server, in which our resident battlerecorder guy proved the complaint's story SOOOOO wrong and then we had a EA officail come in and leave a message that the complaint was being looked at and we were not at fault. It was on recorder, very obvious.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6762|Backward Ass Kansas
After seeing this one I had to rant a bit.  LOD clan 24/7 wake server there is a little punk named 'enforcer'. who is a complete little bitch.  Banned me for capping a flag and killing him twice in the process calling it cheating/spawncamping.  The last time I checked, you pretty much have to kill people that continue to spawn in order to capture a base.  Worst thing is everyone on that server was cool except that little chump.  If you go there, call him a little bitch for me would ya and I'll karma you.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6321

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

After seeing this one I had to rant a bit.  LOD clan 24/7 wake server there is a little punk named 'enforcer'. who is a complete little bitch.  Banned me for capping a flag and killing him twice in the process calling it cheating/spawncamping.  The last time I checked, you pretty much have to kill people that continue to spawn in order to capture a base.  Worst thing is everyone on that server was cool except that little chump.  If you go there, call him a little bitch for me would ya and I'll karma you.
A player can spawn twice while your taking flag, maybe even more if their squad leader is there, as long as your taking flag you are jusified. Keep at it.  Athough I never get to spwan twice damn it, they must be quicker on the flag. Good luck.
DSRTurtle
+56|6704

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

A player can spawn twice while your taking flag, maybe even more if their squad leader is there, as long as your taking flag you are jusified. Keep at it.  Athough I never get to spwan twice damn it, they must be quicker on the flag. Good luck.
It is possible for someone to die and spawn before the flag is neutralized.  And in some cases even longer if the team member of the owning flag dies in the flag capture area to prevent the flag from continuing it's downward movement.

The Mec Flag at the Factory on Karkand is one of those slow moving ones along with the Mec Flag at the Intake on Kubra Dam.

However, if the flag can be capped that's just too damned bad for the whinny admin who died trying to defend the flag.  It's not spawn raping.  It's smart playing by the capturing player.  It may be annoying to the defending player, but if the defending player had been smarter he would have killed the attacking player and gotten a flag defend in the process.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6321

DSRTurtle wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

It is possible for someone to die and spawn before the flag is neutralized.  And in some cases even longer if the team member of the owning flag dies in the flag capture area to prevent the flag from continuing it's downward movement.

The Mec Flag at the Factory on Karkand is one of those slow moving ones along with the Mec Flag at the Intake on Kubra Dam.

However, if the flag can be capped that's just too damned bad for the whinny admin who died trying to defend the flag.  It's not spawn raping.  It's smart playing by the capturing player.  It may be annoying to the defending player, but if the defending player had been smarter he would have killed the attacking player and gotten a flag defend in the process.
Did I whine? Sorry if it seemed so.
I was just bummed for the guy who got banned for being called spawn raping while he took a flag, even though he killed the same guy twice, just said good try, he should NOT have gotten banned for it. Unlike several spawn rapers that should, when they kill and don't attempt to take the flag. Should I spell my message out alittle more clearly? Kick butt and take flags!!!!! Go player Go!
DSRTurtle
+56|6704

DSRTurtle wrote:

Did I whine? Sorry if it seemed so.
I was just bummed for the guy who got banned for being called spawn raping while he took a flag, even though he killed the same guy twice, just said good try, he should NOT have gotten banned for it. Unlike several spawn rapers that should, when they kill and don't attempt to take the flag. Should I spell my message out alittle more clearly? Kick butt and take flags!!!!! Go player Go!
I never said you were whining.  I said the admin who banned the oringinal poster in this conversation was the whiner.  I'm sorry if you took my comments the wrong way.  I was replying to both you and the original poster in the quotes.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2007-02-17 05:21:02)

=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6321
No problem.
MajorJerkwad
+1|6675
It would appear that the whole server admin thing is attracting types with severe control issues.

A case in point:

I was playing the other night on a server I had come to love called No BS Clan. They play good maps, and I enjoyed watching those who couldn't follow their simple rules get kicked whenever an admin happened to be on.

One night, after being killed in a tank, some body decided to talk a little smack. I responded and thought that was the end of it. All of a sudden, I see the admin ask if I was talking to him. Not seeing his name as a player, I told him no. The other admin kicked me anyway "In case you were talking to him".

I rejoined and asked "What the F*ck was that for?" and was kicked again for the way I asked. Of course they ended up banning me, but with idiot admins like that, who would want to play there anyway?

I guess any inbred retard sporting nothing but a penile nub can get his jollies by pretending to be a big man and messing with people who just want to play without any hassles.

Needless to say, a report has been filed with EA regarding inappropriate administration. Hopefully those losers will be losing their one last chance to feel important very soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard