nonexistentusmc
+26|6450|Queens, NYC

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Lol i got mine an amazing way

My dad and I were walking out of Best Buy and as we were leaving I heard the security guy at the front desk say they just got a shipment of 7 Wiis.  I told my dad because we knew someone who wanted one and couldn't find it (we weren't looking for one at the time) and that person wanted one so we bought one for them.  Then we left and another guy called and my dad mentioned that we saw some Wiis.  The guy wanted one so badly that he got us to buy one for him and he paid for one for us!!
Out of their shipment of 7 Wiis, we bought 3 (there was a 1 per household policy ) and got one for ourselves for free.

Great Success!
How'd you get past the 1 per household policy?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6744|Toronto | Canada

nonexistentusmc wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Lol i got mine an amazing way

My dad and I were walking out of Best Buy and as we were leaving I heard the security guy at the front desk say they just got a shipment of 7 Wiis.  I told my dad because we knew someone who wanted one and couldn't find it (we weren't looking for one at the time) and that person wanted one so we bought one for them.  Then we left and another guy called and my dad mentioned that we saw some Wiis.  The guy wanted one so badly that he got us to buy one for him and he paid for one for us!!
Out of their shipment of 7 Wiis, we bought 3 (there was a 1 per household policy ) and got one for ourselves for free.

Great Success!
How'd you get past the 1 per household policy?
Probably because the 15 year olds at cash didnt care
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

I have been looking everywhere for one and I can't find one either.  Just gonna have to either pay ridiculous amounts of money on ebay or wait til they send more out.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6771|Cambridge (UK)
Off the back of a lorry?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6744|Toronto | Canada

JE3146
+109|6576|Oregon
Good things can happen!

Tonight I was able to get her one.

She was calling random places like she sometimes does when she has nothing to do.

I heard her on the phone with Walmart.

Her - "do you have any Wiis"

Walmart - "Actually.. we have 2"

Her - "What!?????..... I'm coming NOW"

We got there 25 minutes later (It's a long drive there).

And saw a guy ringing up 2 Wii's at the cash register. I was about ready to lay down an offer to this guy.

But there was a 3rd one on the shelf, hidden that the original guy on the phone didnt see. The guy who bought 2 was originally gonna buy all 3, but heard that a young lady was driving frantically there to buy one, so he only bought 2.

Still some decent people out there. I was gonna go back and thank him after I heard that story from the lady who worked there, but he was gone before I could.

Last edited by JE3146 (2007-02-08 22:57:45)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6710|Central Valley,California
Seems like they'll always be sold out at this point. I've never seen a launch so chatoic.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6710|Central Valley,California

JE3146 wrote:

Good things can happen!

Tonight I was able to get her one.

She was calling random places like she sometimes does when she has nothing to do.

I heard her on the phone with Walmart.

Her - "do you have any Wiis"

Walmart - "Actually.. we have 2"

Her - "What!?????..... I'm coming NOW"

We got there 25 minutes later (It's a long drive there).

And saw a guy ringing up 2 Wii's at the cash register. I was about ready to lay down an offer to this guy.

But there was a 3rd one on the shelf, hidden that the original guy on the phone didnt see. The guy who bought 2 was originally gonna buy all 3, but heard that a young lady was driving frantically there to buy one, so he only bought 2.

Still some decent people out there. I was gonna go back and thank him after I heard that story from the lady who worked there, but he was gone before I could.
That's what I hate. You buy ONE. You only need ONE. In fact, eBay should not allow Wii's on eBay.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

If anyone is still looking for one, Target is getting a shipment this Sunday.  Be there Sunday morning before the door opens if you still want one.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6628|Camp XRay

i will sell mine for 1,000,000 dollars
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

Target WII availability.  Target has them already, but holding for Sunday sale.

http://crayz.org/target_wii.php?zip=xxxxx

Put in your zipcode.
alpinestar
+304|6601|New York City baby.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6663|California
My girlfriend brought one home last night....

She got it at Walmart....

And Zelda.....

SWEEEEEEEETT......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard