KesslerB
+5|6288

dan500 wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

Let people gun if they got there first. It's first come first server, if your clanmate didnt make it, tough shit.
Why let people "sit" in the gunners seat if they CANT gun?
When is 'let' an issue. 

I hate idiots like you that think they own a specific vehicle and scream in caps when they don't get their way.

fyi this isn't war,  this is a GAME and if you're not having fun on a server you should just leave.

Having said that, I know how frustrating it can be when you line someone up to TV an AA tank and they unload with guns.   Then I just make sure I'm not flying with them any more.  If they start jumping the line and disrespect me, THEN they get a .50 cal to the lid.

Last edited by KesslerB (2007-02-09 08:39:52)

siciliano732
+202|6648|New York

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
as much as i agree thats its VERY annoying when they get in and cant hit anything....you gotta also remember.....YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE NOOBS TOO!

so show alittle compassion....i cant tell you how many times either I or my clan mate have been tryin to get a chopper and someone else gets it or only one of us get it....there where you just ask them to get out...if they dont...there is nothing you can really do about it.  Its not your chopper but i know the feelin that sometimes....IT MIGHT AS WELL BE.  Oh well man...good luck with that. lol.
mike_01042
Banned
+9|6326|Nasareth
Just get out the M95 or C4 and threaten that if they dont get out you will detonate... and if they dont.... DETONATE.

Or, what has worked for me in the past.... "Get out or i will ban you from this server for life, I am admin"
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England
Red Lining FTW!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6655|The View From The Afternoon
Have your mate use a M95. Problem solved.
soalfa
+7|6526|raahe finland
i know it´s damn frustrating to try in same chopper whit clan mate ,sometimes it´s eneugh that you ask "can we go for one go whit clan mate in helo" the "i´m admin get out the chopper" hardly ever works u can fly on the border to drop guy of from gunner seat but may get you banned from server... anyway its everybodys right to go in chopper still no matter how annoying it is...... get own server whit admin rights ,make turn based or go to server where is turn based waiting times on air assets ,there are few of them . don´t cry it over here ,anyone decent players have to deal same thing every time they play and it´s the least problematic thing beside of team killing and clitchers etc...

Last edited by soalfa (2007-02-09 08:49:34)

obmit666
+11|6622|Just the other side of Reality
I have 2 things to say:

1. Its a game

2. ITS STILL ONLY A GAME

sorry repeating myself
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6444|Australia.

Ty wrote:

Not your heli(copter,) not your game, and not your place to say who gets to ride in 'your' chopper.

Those 'n00bs' payed for the game too, they have just as much right to it as you do. They can't use the gunner position properly? Big deal! Maybe they might benefit from your vast experiance and become a valuable team member, you never know.

If it was real world, where it was a matter between life and death, than yes, certain positions are assigned to specific people who will be able to execute their tasks properly, but this is a game where people have fun, and people who are less experianced than your clan mate have a right to have fun as much as anyone else does.

Who gives a shit if your mate has to take an alternative form of transport to rack up kills? He could take a jeep, APC, Linebacker type AA, Tank, Jet, or simply hoof it. That's the great thing about BF2, so many options. If he is indeed the talented player you believe he is, than he should still be a valuable asset in your team even without being behind the gun of a Helicopter.

It's people like who who are ruining Battlefield 2. You're doing it by taking the whole thing far too seriously. You guys are serious candidates for unranked servers, where the pressure of maintaining good stats or earning awards is taken away.

not saying it is, but havn't you ever stopped to think that it may be your error that results in people not being effective at their game? I've been in plenty a chopper where the pilot asks me 'what the fuck are you doing? Use the TV missile.' the fact of the matter is, I couldn't with them zipping all over the place, hoping to take out the tank with their missiles. They're hoping that I somehow manage a lucky shot. Fuck those people.

If people crash planes, choppers, jeeps, anything, or proove to be worthless gunners, what have you lost? Nothing! Okay, maybe it'll chalk up one loss for your stats, but that's not all bad. Plus, and especially in a chopper, it dosn't even matter, if you are a talented pilot, if you have a gunner at all. I've seen plenty of pilot be effective on their own. I may be nice to have a gunner, or a good gunner, but it's not essential.

A message I pass on to you from my Dad who saw me throw a hissy fit because we lost a soccer game:
"Cool it. It's only a game."
Your mouth produces pure wisdom.

+1.
']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands
https://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3805/m95sk9.jpg

edit: and yes it's an "J" , not an "Y"

Last edited by ']['error (2007-02-09 09:01:13)

MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6468|The Suburb at Karkand
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6583|England
MT_ Androo, you get reset?
']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

MT_ Androo, wanna have buttsecks?
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6583|England

']['error wrote:

Karma, wanna have buttsecks?
https://img50.imageshack.us/img50/20/arnoldnowb1zw5.jpg
too_money2007
+145|6307|Keller, Tx
yeah, he got reset.
Altophish
+8|6499
What a whinning piece of shit. 

Let me guess you jumped into the chopper your very firt time and you rocked the fucking place right!?

You were born the greatest pilot and your buddies were the choosen gunners right out of the crib!?

Try this on for size....Remember what it was like for you when you first started!!  There was probably someone saying the same about you. 

Just because you have the time in be a good pilot, does't give you the right to be a cock!!!!!! 

Deal with it you prick and get over yourself.

These kids aren't gonna learn the job sitting on the ground!!!!!
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6828|OP, KS

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
If you are on a server rented by your clan then you have a right to bitch. But if your on another clans server then stop bitching.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6668
This works both ways, though... many times I've hopped in to gun for someone (and I specifically let them fly, rather than trying to leap in myself), only to discover that they couldn't get the chopper facing in the right direction in order for me to have any chance of shooting. Nor did they provide any kind of stable platform - not even when there was nothing shooting at us.

So it goes both ways. If you can't fly, don't bloody fly. If you can't gun, don't bloody gun.
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6424|My gaff
Had a 2 Star general gun for me on Kubra the other day.

A good sign.

Joined my squad straight away.

Another good sign.

We flew over enemy armoured coloum trying to retake the intake.

Yet another good sign. This is going to get me SO many driver points! Yippee!

Afore mentioned 2 star general proceeds to "attack" the tanks and apc with the minigun.

Repeatedly.

Not a good sign.

I line him up a few more times, he blazes away uselessly. I bail out and go look for a corporal to team up with. He was probably a "Karkand" general, ie Not much use elsewhere.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6683|West Yorkshire, U.K
You dont own the chopper, stop crying
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6421|San Antonio, TX
I was asked to "hop in" on a server last week, so I did as asked.  The guy can't line up a shot!  He stays behind trees and I can't see anything.  Then he gets mad at me, "Why aren't you using the TV?"... I tell him to pull up a little, he says "just shoot the damn missle"... so I shoot the missle (as commanded) right into the tree directly in front of us!  So I ask, "Are all those red lights a good thing?" and I hop out and go on my way.

Now I am not saying I am even a GOOD gunner yet.  I've been working on single player a lot lately, and it's nothing compared to actual game play.  But I know enough to be able to say that if you are going to ask someone to get in, you better at least be able to give them a couple opportunities to get shots off.  Maybe even lay off the rockets for a bit so they can get a shot off.  So you can coach them on what you see, and they can learn and respond, and maybe even let you know that they can't see and you need to nose down a bit.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6301

silo1180 wrote:

I was asked to "hop in" on a server last week, so I did as asked.  The guy can't line up a shot!  He stays behind trees and I can't see anything.  Then he gets mad at me, "Why aren't you using the TV?"... I tell him to pull up a little, he says "just shoot the damn missle"... so I shoot the missle (as commanded) right into the tree directly in front of us!  So I ask, "Are all those red lights a good thing?" and I hop out and go on my way.

Now I am not saying I am even a GOOD gunner yet.  I've been working on single player a lot lately, and it's nothing compared to actual game play.  But I know enough to be able to say that if you are going to ask someone to get in, you better at least be able to give them a couple opportunities to get shots off.  Maybe even lay off the rockets for a bit so they can get a shot off.  So you can coach them on what you see, and they can learn and respond, and maybe even let you know that they can't see and you need to nose down a bit.
A good pilot is a good gunner too. They have been there and know your screen, it's different for a gunner.
I don't like being lined up for trees and the pipelines, why waste  a good missle, it takes awhile for it to reload and the screen switch sucks too.
As for all of you that bitch about "you where a noob too once" did you learn at your teams sake? If you did that was selfish, go to single player or an empty server. In sports they have first line up, and when they are ahead they let second line up get some experience, work as a team. You want your wins to out go your losses, more than senoir players. Then work with a senoir and get tips when your all ahead, everyone does better. Work with your team.
Dersmikner
+147|6497|Texas
The real issue is that you fly the helo, and as soon as you get shot down you camp out over the helo pad and wait to get it again. Basically what you're saying is that once you're on a server nobody else gets to fly. I'm calling horseshit on that. If that's what you want, buy your own server.

What do you do when you crap out in the helo and someone is sitting around before you waiting for it? I bet my ass you still try to jump into the cockpit.

This is the saddest fucking titty-baby thread I've ever read. What a fucking adolescent.
killaer
+41|6716
Um, it's not your chopper you peice of shit. It's everyone's. I hate pricks that TK for vehicles, they're total pricks.  Just because you and your shitty clan mate want to use the helo doesn't mean that you're gonna get to, learn to share.
too_money2007
+145|6307|Keller, Tx
It's funny. People say "just because you're on the server, you think it's your helo". I've been in situations where over a few rounds, my teammates in the helo blew and didn't get anything done. So, what do I do when then next round starts up? I jump in, solo, lock my squad, and we win. I can't count the number of times where me soloing provides a huge boost to our team, like on Dalian. Keeping everything over the water, and nothing getting by ensures that our team wins.

When people see that I actually know how to fly/gun/solo, they leave me alone at watch my scores hit in the 100's easily. I don't know about you, but if I really couldn't fly or gun, and there was a guy on my team that was constantly going 60:4, I'd let him have the helo and I wouldn't cry about it. The point of this game is to win.

If you're trying to learn in-game, it's not fun. Practice on an empty server, like I did, and learn how to control the helo, how to solo tv, how to solo mini-gun, how to evade, etc etc etc. Once you get the skills, it becomes very fun.

I have the most fun coming into a server of noobs and completely slaughtering them.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Wait, isn't the topic creator now one of the head BFROE admins?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard