Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6680|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

I agree to make military service mandatory.  Too many pussy emo hippies running around doing nothing.
American emo, hippies? Blood thicker than water? Guess not.
What?
What exactly is a pussy emo hippy?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6385|Columbus, Ohio

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Don't play semantics with me.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

usmarine2007 wrote:

When you join the military, certain freedoms and rights are given up.  Joining means you sacrifice those rights for various reasons, but it indirectly protects the freedoms and rights of people who do not join since they will not be forced to go.
That's the wackiest logic I've ever seen.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6385|Columbus, Ohio

Bubbalo wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

When you join the military, certain freedoms and rights are given up.  Joining means you sacrifice those rights for various reasons, but it indirectly protects the freedoms and rights of people who do not join since they will not be forced to go.
That's the wackiest logic I've ever seen.
Prove it is not true.
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6386|Netherlands

stryyker wrote:

I was walking to school, and some dude hands me a brochure on "Don't Die in a Dead-End Job! Information for young people thinking about the military"

He then proceeds to talk to me about the "certain death" that awaits those "dummy" children that join the Armed Forces. I laughed in his face.

I proceed to tell him about the sacrifices that soldiers make every day to insure that he and his gang of anti-war propaganda peoples can do what they do.

So I do my whole yelling argument, using big words... yadda yadda.

More to the point, should recruiters and anti-war hippies alike be allowed on school grounds?

*This statement is not bias at all, for your information ; )*
If you deny anti war protesters to be anywhere, army recruiters should be denied in those same places.

And the army does get you killed, for your information more then 3000 troops have died over there. And stop pretending being in Iraq has anything to do with your freedom because it doesn't.

Tiger
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6680|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Diarrhea of the mouth?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6385|Columbus, Ohio

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Diarrhea of the mouth?
Ok...well subtract hippie.

For example....

Remember those high school kids who shot up Columbine?

EMO -  They thought their life was soooooo hard, yet they lived in a very nice neighborhood, drove a BMW to school, and had cell phones. 

PUSSY - Shooting 15,16,and 17 year old kids as they hide under desks.

So, there we have and example of emo pussy kids.

Back on subject please.

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-08 06:15:38)

.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6847

usmarine2007 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Diarrhea of the mouth?
Ok...well subtract hippie.

For example....

Remember those high school kids who shot up Columbine?

EMO -  They thought their life was soooooo hard, yet they lived in a very nice neighborhood, drove a BMW to school, and had cell phones. 

PUSSY - Shooting 15,16,and 17 year old kids as they hide under desks.

So, there we have and example of emo pussy kids.

Back on subject please.
Going on a killing spree isn't an EMO PUSSY only activity

SOLDIER- Shooting 4 unarmed members of his family.

So, there we have and example of a soldier.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6310783.stm

Seriously did your post have a point? I can't find one.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6385|Columbus, Ohio

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

SOLDIER- Shooting 4 unarmed members of his family.

So, there we have and example of a soldier.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6310783.stm

Seriously did your post have a point? I can't find one.
So much for getting back on subject.

He asked what I meant by and emo pussy kid.  I gave him an example.  No need to be an asshole about it.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6588|USA

stryyker wrote:

I was walking to school, and some dude hands me a brochure on "Don't Die in a Dead-End Job! Information for young people thinking about the military"

He then proceeds to talk to me about the "certain death" that awaits those "dummy" children that join the Armed Forces. I laughed in his face.

I proceed to tell him about the sacrifices that soldiers make every day to insure that he and his gang of anti-war propaganda peoples can do what they do.

More to the point, should recruiters and anti-war hippies alike be allowed on school grounds?

if you see him again, make sure to let him know that america has only lost 1.5% of all troops sent to battle, in battle.

also let him know that 77% percent of those died in the civil war and WWII.

oh yeah- only 2-4 percent of all soldiers sent to vietnam died as well.
Rex08
+4|6306
You enlist in the military because you have a goal. Whether or not that goal is realistic or not doesn't matter. The fact is YOU ALONE are responsible for your enlistment. No one can sign the dotted line for you for the simple fact that you actually do loose some of your freedoms. Enlistment is not a picnic but it's not a friggin death sentence either.

It's not the military that gets you killed. In the military you have a job, a purpose. They train you for that, and spend a good deal of money doing it. Life is a gamble, even more so in war. The military does everything they can to make sure the odds are stacked in it's favor. You are property, property which they have invested in. They do everything they can to protect that investment (i.e. bunker busters, land warrior systems, dragonskin, nuclear warheads...ect.)

And if you realize that the military isn't the path for you, there are plethoras of ways you can get out. Not all of them end well, but you should have done your research before you signed.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6463|The Land of Scott Walker
Excellent point, Rex.  +1
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6722|Central Valley,California
I don't think either should be allowed on campus. I mean I do respect the soldiers that serve this country very much, but I'm against the war and all and recruiting on schools seems like your sending them a ticket to Iraq.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6385|Columbus, Ohio

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

I don't think either should be allowed on campus. I mean I do respect the soldiers that serve this country very much, but I'm against the war and all and recruiting on schools seems like your sending them a ticket to Iraq.
Or Afghanistan.  But, that is the point of the military.  You train to fight, and when it is time to fight, you fight.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6463|The Land of Scott Walker
I still remember during the first Iraq war, CBS or one of those stations had a story about a girl in the army. She was "shocked" when she actually had to go and fight and described when her convoy was attacked and that she "didn't like shooting" her rifle.   Well, holy crap, woman!  You joined the military and went through Basic!  They didn't teach you to shoot for the hell of it!  What did she think she was going to do, hand out flowers to the enemy?!?!
Rex08
+4|6306

Contrary to popular belief, not all roads lead to Iraq. It all depends on what you choose to do. Of course if you want to be a ground pounder, you're chances of you going to Iraq are better than if you want to be a storekeeper.

I'm for the war. If they have oil and we want it, we take it.  It goes against the basis of out society to overlook that very capitalistic action. Survival of the fittest.

Having the recruiters in the high schools (a critical time for teenagers about to go out into the world) gives the students a career option, just like any of the other job fairs held for that same reason. The "Hippie" isn't actually offering anything but his opinion, so Eff that guy.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6510|Connecticut

Bubbalo wrote:

Either allow both or allow neither, but if you allow one make sure the other is represented.  For balance.
I hate to agree with you. Speaking of balance, since I quoted you I owe you an insult. You are not handy!!
Malloy must go
CannonFodder11b
Purple Heart Recipient
+73|6707|Fort Lewis WA

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

OH THE HORROR! I'M A DUMB CHILD 'CAUSE I ENLISTED IN THE MILITARY!!!!!

People like this don't realize how many smart people are in the military. All of those people who operate nuclear systems and advanced electronics are really damn smart.
The average grunt is actually very smart.  Many of the troops we have in my platoon have associate degrees.
And these are Infantrymen by choice.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6676|South West England

usmarine2007 wrote:

I always wondered where the logic in fighting an intialy pre-emptive offensive DEFENDED the freedoms and rights of those who dont enlist, used to think it was BS to hear someone say "They are fighting over there to protect your freedoms" didnt make sense to me orignaly but that statement makes a whole lot of sense to me, +1 for the elaboration.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6753|Salt Lake City

Rex08 wrote:

Contrary to popular belief, not all roads lead to Iraq. It all depends on what you choose to do. Of course if you want to be a ground pounder, you're chances of you going to Iraq are better than if you want to be a storekeeper.

I'm for the war. If they have oil and we want it, we take it.  It goes against the basis of out society to overlook that very capitalistic action. Survival of the fittest.

Having the recruiters in the high schools (a critical time for teenagers about to go out into the world) gives the students a career option, just like any of the other job fairs held for that same reason. The "Hippie" isn't actually offering anything but his opinion, so Eff that guy.
I hope your neighbor walks up behind you, shoots you in the back of the head, and takes everything you own.  You had it, he wanted it, so he took it.  Isn't perverted capitalism great!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6547|Global Command
Bad ass video.

Listen for the flying debris at the end.

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/539
syntaxmax642
+32|6642|Seattle

stryyker wrote:

Just knock him out and if if he comes after you say it would be against his rules for him to hit you back because he is a peacenik.. Then hit him again if he doesnt hit back the first time. Keep reminding him about his peaceloving ways.

smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6649|USA

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

OH THE HORROR! I'M A DUMB CHILD 'CAUSE I ENLISTED IN THE MILITARY!!!!!

People like this don't realize how many smart people are in the military. All of those people who operate nuclear systems and advanced electronics are really damn smart.
I must be really stupid.  I did 10 years, got out and 6 years later re-enlisted again.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6649|USA

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Both groups are seizing the opportunity of parents not being around and being able to talk to the kid without outside hinderance. You get some EMO smuck who hates his parents with a anti-war/recruiter talking slick, congrats, you just signed up a potential suicide.
Thats the dumbest fucking statement in this thread.  You believe kids only sign up without parents who are engaged in their lives?  I think you have absolutely no credibility over that statement. 

When I was in high school, going to the military was way more interesting to me than school (even though my basic and tech school were 8 months long combined.  My parents were with me every step of the way and supported my choice.   

From now on get some facts before you start with the monkey behind the keyboard.
Rex08
+4|6306

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Rex08 wrote:

I hope your neighbor walks up behind you, shoots you in the back of the head, and takes everything you own.  You had it, he wanted it, so he took it.  Isn't perverted capitalism great!
First of all, my neighbor would never do that. He’s a pussy. Secondly, I’m not perverting anything. The system is tainted. Letting large corporations snuff out small businesses is just a complicated way of taking someone’s food away from them. If we’re going to have a capitalist society, we should do it correctly and cut out all the red tape. You want something, you take it. Thirdly, don’t flame, it’s not necessary.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard