Camski
+1|6708|Sydney, Australia
I played with him yesterday.

I cannot prove he hacks nor do i really want to but i can say this.
He plays way above average.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6673|Houston, Texas
yet another kid who gets owned by someone with experience, goes to a forum, and posts because he couldn't get the upperhand in game.

Lame. Someone close this? thanks.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

yet another kid who gets owned by someone with experience, goes to a forum, and posts because he couldn't get the upperhand in game.

Seriously dude, did you bother to read through the thread?

Anyone that's looked at the numbers can't honestly think there's nothing to be suspicious about here. Yes it's not proof, but it's sure suggestive. Let me put it this way: anyone want to put their opinion where their mouth is and try to replicate this for 3 or 4 hours of play? Only a handful of the guys here could even do this well as medic, much less using sniper rifles FFS!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic

Todd_Angelo wrote:

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

Anyone that's looked at the numbers can't honestly think there's nothing to be suspicious about here. Yes it's not proof, but it's sure suggestive. Let me put it this way: anyone want to put their opinion where their mouth is and try to replicate this for 3 or 4 hours of play? Only a handful of the guys here could even do this well as medic, much less using sniper rifles FFS!
I'm starting to think you're not kidding....
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

towelly is it acceptable to post lolcats yet?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Requesting permission to cat
Confirming
Permission to cat granted
Catting in 5

OBC, ha.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

Towelly wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Requesting permission to cat
Confirming
Permission to cat granted
Catting in 5

OBC, ha.
i wonder how their new recruit is doing

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2007-02-06 10:05:09)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

...anyone want to put their opinion where their mouth is and try to replicate this for 3 or 4 hours of play?
I'll save you the time: you can't.

I doubt any player here could, but hell I'm always prepared to be impressed.
Not
Great success!
+216|6576|Chandler, AZ
No such thing as jet hax, u got owned, and for anyone that didn't realize Hurricane was joking around I feel VERY sorry for you.
Liamanddad
+1|6292
..............anyway thanks for the opinions, but I know the difference between getting my arsed kicked by a good pilot/sniper (owned) and something VERY different, even the game effects when you die was totally different with this guy and if you read the threads you would have picked up that there 5 or 6 other very high ranked players getting the same thing.

He was hacking pure and simple... some guys even accused him of being an actual admin....

anyway remember Vi$i0nZ.... check him out sometime

liamanddad
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

...anyone want to put their opinion where their mouth is and try to replicate this for 3 or 4 hours of play?

Do I have to use the sniper kit only, or can I use whatever I want?
Liamanddad
+1|6292
Sorry... you lost me...OH??? I'm glad I can vote...
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

claymores, thats it
Barrakuda777
+86|6736|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Hey todd, saw someone I consider fishy last night.

Sonicmailman.

Your thoughts?

Basically pwning with the sniper rifle and i sent him a jibe on text saying he is "either a better shot than me or hacking " at which point he went 8 yr old ballistic.

I looked at his stats and tbh smell a rat - I actually got him on vid and conceede that the kill looks possible but damn fast and with an unusual firing technique (crouch not prone)

I am the last person to suspect a hack to be honest but this guy whiffs

Thoughts.

Kooda
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6672|Australia
yeah ive heard about this guy "Visions".

"Apparently" its a second account to someone, who had been previously reset.

He can pick you out of the scrub with a jet MG, and no commander.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

Towelly wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

...divide the number of kills with the sniper rifle by the time. Now pick a really good player (someone like aLi3nZ, Marinejuana, Chillin&Killin, CSA) and do the same thing with their assault-rifle stats.
If you deliberately don't read MY posts carefully then this should have provided some clue I would have thought:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

His Kills / time on the rifle is 2x that of my third account.....damn.
It's the kill rate with the sniper rifle...

It's higher than most good players can manage with assault rifles, playing as medic; I doubt more than a dozen guys here (of those that post regularly) could match it or do better playing on random public servers. More examples: it's near the level of plus.TheBlackPanther, IIIValhalla; better than bobroonie.bda or SargeV1.4.

If you're not convinced gimme the names of the best infantry players in TOP, and I'll go check the numbers; but I can tell you right now it's higher than C0L0NY and about the same as Patton's. That's one of the great things about the stats breakdowns available on Statpadder.com, even without a second account you can sometimes check how players do for recent play (if you're reading this killer21, don't spas out).

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Hey todd, saw someone I consider fishy last night.

Sonicmailman.

Your thoughts?
Well the obvious first: awful, awful infantry stats. All his accuracies are poor but utterly pathetic sniper-rifle accuracy; however the kill rate is slightly higher than average... just those two taken together tend to be suspect (this is going by the stats of players where there's no doubt at all).
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic

Todd_Angelo wrote:

If you deliberately don't read MY posts carefully then this should have provided some clue I would have thought:
Actually, you're right, I do deliberately not read your posts. Mainly because I tend to spot so many flaws in your arguments that I feel overly compelled to sit for a few minutes and debunk everything you say.

However as you will never admit you are wrong (and I mean never) this practice becomes pointless.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

Towelly wrote:

Actually, you're right, I do deliberately not read your posts.
Well in this case it sure would have helped you not come across as someone who can't read. Or needs Reading Comprehension 101.

Towelly wrote:

Mainly because I tend to spot so many flaws in your arguments that I feel overly compelled to sit for a few minutes and debunk everything you say.
Discover the difference between an opinion and a stated fact, it'll help you in later life. I try to make it a point not to be wrong about the latter. The former? Well opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. And yours are as likely to stink as mine

Towelly wrote:

However as you will never admit you are wrong (and I mean never) this practice becomes pointless.
Oh there you are dead wrong matey. Unlike some people here (you know the type I mean...) I will openly admit when I am. I'd recommend you don't make the mistake of calling me on this but feel free to make an ass of yourself if you want.

And what's more during an argument I won't dismiss outright everything my opponent says or stands for just because we're having a difference of opinion, which is pathetic and shows a major character weakness. Compare Patton and Sarge's posts in that thread the other day to mine for example. And to refresh your memory, the thread with Bearz I referred to when addressing Patton is the one you gave me karma for; which immediately put you a couple of rungs above some of your friends in TOP in my estimation at the time. Oh now see, I just did it again: gave credit where it was due even though we're arguing.

I should thank you guys, Expert Forum Combat and Expert Stat Interpretation within a few days of each other... I vote best week ever
RasorX
+17|6743|Indianapolis

Todd_Angelo wrote:

To extrapolate Vi$i0nZ sniper rifle stats:

time of usage 8hr 36 min=516min
sniper rifle kills=998
by the time he's eligible for his Expert Sniper badge he'll have about 12,000 sniper rifle kills

Which essentially means he's getting a sniper rifle kill every 30 seconds.  And no it doesn't seem like he's walking around with pistol and switching to sniper rifle just for kills because he doesn't even an hour logged with any other weapon.

So reiterating; no it's not proof but have you ever gotten 2 kills a minute with any weapon for 8 hours solid?

Fishy.

Last edited by RasorX (2007-02-09 09:09:07)

Liamanddad
+1|6292
Thanx Razorx, that's what I thought....I don't know why people thought the stats were OK
adv3rsary
+28|6715
if we see it we kick.. otherwise they get away with it.. simple as that (+punkbuster though that doesnt catch a lot)
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6469|The Suburb at Karkand

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,
               can I ask a question about hackers/hacking?
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?
Please advise me on what can be done to assist ADMINS if this happens again.

thanks
Liamanddad
Lol I know that cheat its where people show up bright red or blue even if there 800 meters away thats how people get alot of jet kills...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida
what sucks is the aimbot only works with mouse buttons, so it forces you to fly your jet with the mouse, and you cant choose a joystick button either, kinda blows cause its hard to fly a jet with the mouse. He couldve just been using the Chamz to light up the people.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-02-14 21:05:24)

15 more years! 15 more years!
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6299
guys he hax i saw hi in front of his computere hes ssome fat guys who eatss lots of fast food screming im the best haxin on the servers caus im pawning evoyone TRUST ME HE WILL EAT YOUR LUNCH guys dont belive that fat camel trust me he eats babies for breakfast AND HE HAS HERPIES trust me www.Mcdondlas.com is his fav website he been a memb er for 54 years now that rad and he has a mother whos a ladder but he thinks its a mother but its really not caus its a ladder MIND UR LUNCH1!111!!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Hurricane wrote:

YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/882bgBlack.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard