i suck
Banned
+6|6306
I already did a search for this and could find nothing..so plz dont flame.
How do you drop 1 bomb. lol. for some reason i can only drop 2 at the same time and it is really annoying.
Thanks

Edit: Talking about jets

Last edited by i suck (2007-02-07 21:40:27)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
There are 2 ways of doing it

drop bombs, and then immediatly switch to missle mode..

or.. Drop both bombs, re-arm one bomb, drop that bomb, go back for 2 more, and now they drop 1 at a time.

If you only rearm 1 bomb and drop it, and then re-arm 2 more, you will go back to dropping 2 bombs at the same time.

hope that made sense
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

I have trouble enough hitting stuff with two, let alone one. I prefer the chopper
adv3rsary
+28|6714
here s ure answer

what u want to do is drop both bombs and go to ure carrier/airfield for reload but pass over only half of it so u only get 1 bomb.. then go and drop that bomb and reload both ure bombs... now ure bombs drop 1 at a time

if u want to reverse it, make sure u only have 1 bomb and go and reload to 2.. then they ll start dropping both at once again

i have confirmed this and had others confirm it.. it works

so basically what LT.Victim said

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-02-07 23:39:47)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

Enough with the flaming and spam... having to delete the majority of the posts in a thread is outrageous, knock it off.
reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
Use the HUD. For beginners I highly recommend using the HUD (heads up Display).
And if you dont know what a heads up display is, it's basically what displays your altitude, speed etc...

When your in bomb mode, you'll see a swinging needle in the middle of the HUD, use that for bombing.
Certain planes are more difficult than others to bomb with. When bombing you must take into account the angle at which your attacking as well as speed...not so much speed really, but very much so angle. And I recommend using single bomb mode. To use single bomb mode, just drop your 2 bombs, and when you go back to reload, instead of reloading 2, only reload 1...drop the 1 bomb & then you can reload regularly with 2 bombs, and from then on out you'll only drop 1 at a time. Its more accurate than 2 bombs at the same time.

Theres a video on Youtube.com, which shows how to use the HUD correctly.

EDIT- Ah here you go buddy.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5GLrGtrbnc

Last edited by reefl3x (2007-02-08 00:25:46)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea
im sorry, im an angry child
i suck
Banned
+6|6306
Pea...Tear...Griffen i didnt read your post so i dont really care much , or any other flaming one...i really dont care about what others say to me on a game forum area.  Just pisses me off that i asked a question and the first reply was bs spam. Just answer the question and then leave without calling names, cause i really really dont give a rats ass . So thank you very much whoever answered the question, and to the flamers...........get a life. Voodoo thank you for deleating posts that were i think "making fun of me"
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6388|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

i suck wrote:

Pea...Tear...Griffen i didnt read your post so i dont really care much , or any other flaming one...i really dont care about what others say to me on a game forum area.  Just pisses me off that i asked a question and the first reply was bs spam. Just answer the question and then leave without calling names, cause i really really dont give a rats ass . So thank you very much whoever answered the question, and to the flamers...........get a life. Voodoo thank you for deleating posts that were i think "making fun of me"
Get used to it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard