Poll

Does this chick look like Marisa Miller?

Yes64%64% - 70
No35%35% - 39
Total: 109
Cubanpenguin
+35|6682|Kingston, Canada
Just looks like Jailbate to me.
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6786|Charleston SC - USA
She could pass for Marisa.

Be cool, aloof and above all have confident- (it’s a fact women look for a strong male type w/ personality)

Give her something to think about. She is going to remember your face, smile and gestures while going through her daily routines. A single woman is always thinking about a nice considerate and easy going male. If it’s not hitting home then…

Consider doing something which makes you stand out...little things like introducing yourself in front of her friends, making a comic of yourself or a brief talk that simply tells her something about your off beat perspective on life.  In a nut shell be real.
bubbass
humble
+61|6574
No, she looks like a 15 year old.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

https://www.gigafiles.co.uk/files/1604/haffyyy.jpg
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6677|Colorado
what does it matter, sleep with her anyways!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de
oh.. 15 and 17... in that age, two years are two decades.....
Brasso
+1,549|6635

bubbass wrote:

Bahaha! +1
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
bubbass
humble
+61|6574

haffeysucks wrote:

bubbass wrote:

Okay, but she still looks like a 15 year old. The bodies of the 2 can't compare, either. Marisa obviously has larger breasts. You asked for opinions and received mine.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de
but marisas boobs might be pimped... nature pwns, so we have to take a look on hers

@haffeysucks: get some more detailed pics!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6587|MANCHESTERRR
hot mate.
Brasso
+1,549|6635

bubbass wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

bubbass wrote:

Okay, but she still looks like a 15 year old. The bodies of the 2 can't compare, either. Marisa obviously has larger breasts. You asked for opinions and received mine.
Yeah, I know.  I'm just telling you how old she is.

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

but marisas boobs might be pimped... nature pwns, so we have to take a look on hers

@haffeysucks: get some more detailed pics!
What do you mean by pimped?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
my god how the young are naive... by pimped he means breast implants, ie the boob job, ie pimp my tits.
Brasso
+1,549|6635

Vilham wrote:

my god how the young are naive... by pimped he means breast implants, ie the boob job, ie pimp my tits.
Has it ever struck you that sometimes one doesn't know what a word means?  Doesn't mean that person is naive.

Answering the boob job question: No, they're real.  Chart on the right.

Go ahead and bash me for using Wikipedia.  So far I haven't met her in real life yet, hence not asking her, "Are your tits real?"

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-02-08 11:53:18)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de
how should wikipedia know, if her boobs are natural?

but however.. i like them...
Brasso
+1,549|6635

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

how should wikipedia know, if her boobs are natural?

but however.. i like them...
Yeah....no shit.   Glad you're not gay.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de
post pics of yourself in that bikini and we can talk about that

so, are there any news about this chick? you should tell her, that even some nerds from the internet think, that she looks nice... that´s what girls want to hear
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6769|mansfield
redheads pubes stink of piss.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard