Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6693
lmao at the asshole badge.

oh and i also play on that server i dont like it much but if theres no where else to go i play there but usually the slots are all taken.

So if you see me and you're not overweight lets squad up
q-tip
+0|6689
i can understand being pissed about a ban, whatever.  but honestly, what is gained from bitching about it on here?  nothing.  you got banned...oh well.  stfu and play somewhere else
RadeonII
+1|6780
that's all funny but when I played that server I saw a clan member trying to fly spamming (  DO NOT SHOOT ME DOWN OR I`LL BAN YOU!!!  I`M LEARNING HOW TO FLY..

which reminded me of something my father once said,,  there are more horses asses then there are horses in this world  lol

Last edited by RadeonII (2006-01-08 10:29:43)

Teckademics
+1|6730|Savannah GA
hurm i play on modders kark all the time thats where i got my 60 + hours on kark alone. i never have a problem with there admins.. from time to time the teams get stacked and lots of noob tubing and spawn raping but hey thats all kark servers. Go usmc FOR TEH STACKING - SPAWNRAPAGE
bgthigfist
+0|6810
If you don't like what happened there, don't play there.  I wouldn't worry about the ban.  In my experience, guys who come on our forums and complain "I was banned for no reason" are usually not telling the whole truth.  When the logs are checked, there is usually alot of ass-hattishness on their end prior to the kick and/or ban.  You may not see it as such, but some guys swear as 2nd nature, and will start TK'ing at the slightest provocation, claiming that this behavior is justified.  Again, if you are telling the whole story, you're probably better off playing somewhere else.  If it is less than the whole story, you may wish to reexamine your conduct for when you join other servers in the future.
Incufer*SAW*
+1|6724

Pineapple_Pez wrote:

Incufer*SAW* wrote:

FromTheAshes you are a dumbass.

These Moder people are absolute pricks.  My clanmate and I are in their Wake server and are flying a chopper for the entire map and get shot down after about 15 minutes of owning.  I am something like 5-1 with 20 some team points from my mate killing everyone.  When we respawn there are two guys waiting for the chopper, one of them is a fairy ass [M] guy.  All four of us stand there and by a miracle my clanmate and I both get back in.  Now...this happens in EVERY server, but these nazi fags just won't have it.  The [M] guy starts shooting at us, which is nothing new at all ESPECIALLY on wake cuz all the noobs go there wanting to fly.  This ass hole finally shoots us down with an igla after repetitavely trying to shoot us down.  My mate asks what he is doing "what are you doing man?!" and he responds "ban this chopper stealer!" and presto he is banned I leave before I am a victim of these bitches.
I know its usually a free for all for the chopper or other jets, but I'll usually let someone take it if they are waiting first.  I would have no problem booting you for taking a chopper I was waiting for first.
my mate wasn't booted, he was banned.  after the guy tk'd us for taking the chopper he and other people were waiting on.  it wasn't like he and another [M] dude was waiting there, it was an obvious free for all and this homo got all pissy and the ban was immediate.  my mate was even friendly and said "dude it's only a chopper take it" and these fucking faggots banned him anyways....they are fucktards of the year man don't be ignorant. Anyways....if you see an [M] guy on the server and u walk in front of them you better get ready to disconnect real quick if you want to come back.
Mackstan
+0|6689

Incufer*SAW* wrote:

Incufer*SAW* wrote:

FromTheAshes you are a dumbass.

These Moder people are absolute pricks.  My clanmate and I are in their Wake server and are flying a chopper for the entire map and get shot down after about 15 minutes of owning.  I am something like 5-1 with 20 some team points from my mate killing everyone.  When we respawn there are two guys waiting for the chopper, one of them is a fairy ass [M] guy.  All four of us stand there and by a miracle my clanmate and I both get back in.  Now...this happens in EVERY server, but these nazi fags just won't have it.  The [M] guy starts shooting at us, which is nothing new at all ESPECIALLY on wake cuz all the noobs go there wanting to fly.  This ass hole finally shoots us down with an igla after repetitavely trying to shoot us down.  My mate asks what he is doing "what are you doing man?!" and he responds "ban this chopper stealer!" and presto he is banned I leave before I am a victim of these bitches.
my mate wasn't booted, he was banned.  after the guy tk'd us for taking the chopper he and other people were waiting on.  it wasn't like he and another [M] dude was waiting there, it was an obvious free for all and this homo got all pissy and the ban was immediate.  my mate was even friendly and said "dude it's only a chopper take it" and these fucking faggots banned him anyways....they are fucktards of the year man don't be ignorant. Anyways....if you see an [M] guy on the server and u walk in front of them you better get ready to disconnect real quick if you want to come back.
Wash you mouth boy!!!
See what he wrote ....all kinds of bad language....i feel sorry for him and his parents.
They have to put up with this kinda talk every day...i realy feel for them.
This is just a nice example that a good running server like Moders need admins.
Guys like him and his clanmate just joining random servers and behave like spoild brats.
For the rest who are realy intrested in how the gameplay on moders is, feel free to join.

But for you Incufer..its GAME OVER !!!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6814|Marathon, Florida Keys

=KHA=Pryvate_Pyle wrote:

moders is a gaming community.  They have their own servers and they can do with them what ever they want.  You probally shouldn't have been banned from your side of the story, but you also shouldn't disrespect an admin.  He probally deals with a lot of asshats on an hourly basis, and maybe just had enough.

Do any of you admin, its a pain in the ass!! You have to stop playing to kick some ass for doing something that is wrong.  This sucks.  If the people who played this game weren't so retarded on a daily basis, then this wouldn't be an issue. 

If you didn't want a six year old playing, then i guess you should find another server to play on.  Remember when you go to a server that isn't yours, your a guest, so act like one.

Moders is good for ping, but if you can't handle general public playing, meaning there will be idiots alll over the place, then don't go there.  If your a strong player and can handle yourself then moders is awesome.  whatever server you go to there will be smacktards, unfortunatly that is the population of this game.

Which leads me into the question, why are the people that play this game so different from desert combat?  In desert combat, you had skilled players who thrived on competition, in this game, people just want to camp a carrier to pad their stats, and don't help their team whatsoever?  why?  why?  whY?

This message is for all the retards that play this game!!  Cut it out your killing it.!!!

pp
Lack of competition is because of stats, and ive played DC since version 2 and ur correct, everyone worked hard for their team to win.

btw i played with you once on dalian plant, you liked to run around with |SI|black_jesus alot, and you shot me down in ur plane about 5 times and it pissed me off >_< im a better pilot now tho lol.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6773
go fuck urself ronin lol n00b

plz post a link to your ghey stats so i can laugh AND pity you
Esker
+1|6732
And the bitching continues
tambulance
+-1|6689
hmmm. so the aim of battlefield is to attack not run around aimlessly eh? so why is the COMMANDER messing with a 6 yearold and not commanding. so instead of 1 player not doing anything (who is 6 years old) we have THE COMMANDER not doing shit. just on that alone i would ban you!!

next time just bite your lip and STFU and PLAY.

oh and by the way next time come coplain on our forum...that is if you got the balls .

dont run off and cry in the corner like a bitch.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6785|Great Brown North
they kicked me once for knifing an admin:\ apperantly i saw "spawn raping"  yes at my base stabbing an idiot who was trying to steal my teams tank when it respawned.... genius
RDMC_old
+0|6741|Almere, Holland

Bert10099 wrote:

Ok, I just came from playing at "Moders Karkand."  I would still be there if they DIDN'T HAVE FUCKEN NAZI ADMINS.  Ok, I'll tell the story, you tell me if I deserved a ban.  I was commander of the USMC team, and was at the main base, commanding.  I see on the commander map that there was one person at the main base just running around aimlessly.  So I say, "Hey [M] ChickenLittle, how about going to the battle."  To which that player responds, "Hey moron, this is my 6 year old kid playing here."  So I say, "Well, how was I supposed to know that?"  Some other players said "HE'S SIX!  CURRUPT HIM WITH SWEARS!"  I never said anything like that, for the record, just a mere, "lol."  So [M] ChickenLittle says "Very funny guys."  So I say, "Try playing singleplayer, there's no swearing in singleplayer."  To which [M] ChickenLittle responds, "Try single player, no banning in single player."  I look at the top of the screen and see the text "BANNING!!!  BERT10099!!!"  Game freezes, back at main menu, and here I am now.  I'M FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE A BAN.

I've had what I had to say.  Your turn to add your say.
Well i have been playing for like 200 hours if it isnt more on Moders and havent got any problems with the admins.. so it is just you.. m8
7h3647h32in6
+0|6728

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

moders karkand is THE best karkand server, and here's why:

-where else can you find 4 to 5 BADASS sergeant majors on each team AT ANY GIVEN TIME?
          most other kark servers barely have 1 to 2 sergeant majors or a couple of 1st sergeants...
          1st sergeants are a dime-a-dozen in there...
          look up their stats, and you will see they're all highly ranked...(i'm top 100 spec ops, and WORLD
          CLASS BABY)

-where else can you find better competition?  where else does winning gold MEAN something?

-where else can you find a smoother/lag-free server?

-I PLAY THERE...seriously....COME GET A PIECE!!!

-you will get utterly owned if you've never played there

-if you're the best, you play where the best play, plain and simple...

if there is a better 24/7 kark, please endulge me, but i seriously doubt it.

whoever you are, you fucked up by pissing off an admin, in your case the uber-admin lolzzz.  gg
Fucktards are fucktards No how matter how much of their life they spend padding .
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6773
well spoken!
nvm

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2006-01-08 13:01:23)

WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6773

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

go fuck urself ronin lol n00b

plz post a link to your ghey stats so i can laugh AND pity you
err..did i say something to piss you off? explain.

EDIT:

My "ghey" stats? lmfao lets see urs

nearly 2000 rounds of karkand
2 expert badges at 87k
tank bitch
HOLY SHIT KID! 14k out of your 19k are c4 kills, you = c4 exploiter to the max, no wonder why ur k/d is high

not to mention you typed ghey, which makes you even more of a retard than someone typing "0Mg 1 r 1337 B|=2 h4x0rz"
shit....my bad...my complete apologies ronin..i had you confused with revelstoke for some reason..  you may continue bashing me...

REVELSTOKE PLZ POST UR STATS SO I CAN LAUGH AND PITY YOU!!!!
[M]Chicken
+1|6689|Texas
It was my son that was playing.

When he got in game, I told the entire server that my son was playing via admin text, that he was going to sit on the MG post at the back of the base in order to get a medal. Hell, 60 people can vouch for that, as can the log. Not that it matters. My comment about the banning on single player was a joke, and I typed LOL after it. You insisted on keeping up your barking like a little dictator (or dick tater I should say) until one of our very capable admins got tired of you and banned you. At that point my son had gotten his badge and racked up 3 kills, not bad for a 6 year old kid. He went on to have a positive score.

If you want to critique my parenting skills, go smoke a pole. He's in gifted and talented, his IQ probably beats yours, he is active in sports and outdoor activities, and enjoys playing the game because he daddy does.

Talk all the trash you want about Moders, we've been a gaming community for almost 5 years with BF42, now BF2, COD2, CS:S and occasionally still BF42. Many of us have stuck with the community exclusively for all that time.

As for talent, many of our regular players on top on the stats. Why would they continue to come back if we were so bad? And why would they continue to do so well in the stats? We're a great group, with awseome servers and good admins. You sitting there barking orders was rather funny though. Those who can, do. Those who can't, attempt to push around 6 year olds to make themselves feel important.

Check out our forum www.modersgaming.com, others are welcome to come try it out as well. We're full most of the time, but if you jump in our teamspeak we'll make you a spot if you mention this post.

Thanks for the support those who offered support on this topic. Those of you who had something negative to say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. There's tons of other servers, I am sure you will find one eventually.

Later mother pluckers... Bok Bok Chicken
[M]Chicken
+1|6689|Texas
One more... I banned you for language SAW in addition to TKing to get the chopper AND taking it when others had waited patiently for it. You and your tool friend ran over people to get to it.

As others have said in this thread, people who are banned from a server speak half-truths.

I typically ban people for OBVIOUS intentional TK's, but I have to see it first hand before I will ban an intentional TKr, or hear it from a long time player.

Sorry, you lost this one.
wagon_attack peace<3
RDMC_old
+0|6741|Almere, Holland

[M]Chicken wrote:

It was my son that was playing.

When he got in game, I told the entire server that my son was playing via admin text, that he was going to sit on the MG post at the back of the base in order to get a medal. Hell, 60 people can vouch for that, as can the log. Not that it matters. My comment about the banning on single player was a joke, and I typed LOL after it. You insisted on keeping up your barking like a little dictator (or dick tater I should say) until one of our very capable admins got tired of you and banned you. At that point my son had gotten his badge and racked up 3 kills, not bad for a 6 year old kid. He went on to have a positive score.

If you want to critique my parenting skills, go smoke a pole. He's in gifted and talented, his IQ probably beats yours, he is active in sports and outdoor activities, and enjoys playing the game because he daddy does.

Talk all the trash you want about Moders, we've been a gaming community for almost 5 years with BF42, now BF2, COD2, CS:S and occasionally still BF42. Many of us have stuck with the community exclusively for all that time.

As for talent, many of our regular players on top on the stats. Why would they continue to come back if we were so bad? And why would they continue to do so well in the stats? We're a great group, with awseome servers and good admins. You sitting there barking orders was rather funny though. Those who can, do. Those who can't, attempt to push around 6 year olds to make themselves feel important.

Check out our forum www.modersgaming.com, others are welcome to come try it out as well. We're full most of the time, but if you jump in our teamspeak we'll make you a spot if you mention this post.

Thanks for the support those who offered support on this topic. Those of you who had something negative to say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. There's tons of other servers, I am sure you will find one eventually.

Later mother pluckers... Bok Bok Chicken
pwned Moders ruleezz
=KHA=Pryvate_Pyle
+0|6762

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

=KHA=Pryvate_Pyle wrote:

moders is a gaming community.  They have their own servers and they can do with them what ever they want.  You probally shouldn't have been banned from your side of the story, but you also shouldn't disrespect an admin.  He probally deals with a lot of asshats on an hourly basis, and maybe just had enough.

Do any of you admin, its a pain in the ass!! You have to stop playing to kick some ass for doing something that is wrong.  This sucks.  If the people who played this game weren't so retarded on a daily basis, then this wouldn't be an issue. 

If you didn't want a six year old playing, then i guess you should find another server to play on.  Remember when you go to a server that isn't yours, your a guest, so act like one.

Moders is good for ping, but if you can't handle general public playing, meaning there will be idiots alll over the place, then don't go there.  If your a strong player and can handle yourself then moders is awesome.  whatever server you go to there will be smacktards, unfortunatly that is the population of this game.

Which leads me into the question, why are the people that play this game so different from desert combat?  In desert combat, you had skilled players who thrived on competition, in this game, people just want to camp a carrier to pad their stats, and don't help their team whatsoever?  why?  why?  whY?

This message is for all the retards that play this game!!  Cut it out your killing it.!!!

pp
Lack of competition is because of stats, and ive played DC since version 2 and ur correct, everyone worked hard for their team to win.

btw i played with you once on dalian plant, you liked to run around with |SI|black_jesus alot, and you shot me down in ur plane about 5 times and it pissed me off >_< im a better pilot now tho lol.
Well ronin, if you want some payback you can find me and my boyz, on 24/7 wake by KRackhouse, ip is 69.28.221.211.  We have two rules on this server, no driving vehicles to aircraft, because it promots tking and stops jeeps in front of planes so they can't take off.  And no intentional tking.  come and check her out.

pp
[M]Chicken
+1|6689|Texas
rotfl ronin - I'll give it hell! Thank God theirs no choppers in Karkand which is what I play the most. Nothing worse than sitting on an AA gun on Wake and having a decent pilot rain down on you.

Most of us that play on Moders are adults (ChickenLittle excluded, he's the youngest by far, and as I said he MAY play 30 minutes a week lol), many are in TS and we do have a good time playing and laughing at those who take it too serious.

Here's some information on our servers, extracted from a recent email from our website...

We have made some arrangments around here and have done a couple things.  We have added another box and moved around the servers.  Now karkand and ghosttown both will house 64 players max each with 8 reserved slots each.  AND we have added a new server.  COD2!!!!  Server ip is 70.85.232.130:28960  It is a 36 slot server with 4 reserved.  Go kill em all ladies and gents!!

So let us recap what we have for you...
1) Moders Ghost Town 24/7 Server
    IP: 70.86.236.98  port:16567     
    Game: BattleField 2
    Players:64 max / 8 reserved

2) Moders Karkand 24/7
    IP: 70.85.232.134  port:16567     
     Players: 64 max / 8 reserved

3) Moders Wake 2007 24/7 Server
    IP: 70.86.192.19  port:16567   
    Players: 42 max / 6 reserved

4)  Moders COD2 Server               <-----------NEW!!!!!
     IP: 70.85.232.130  port:28960 
     Game: Call of Duty 2
     Players:  36 max

5)  Moders Hardcore Deathmatch Server   <--------------Yeah baby Deathmatch is BACK!!!!
     IP: 70.86.192.18:27015   
     Game: Counter-Strike: Source
     Players: 24 max

-------------------------------------
modersgaming.com Statistics:
Registered Users: 566
Total Posts: 17482
Busiest Time: 21 users were online on 16th March 2005 - 08:04 AM
Monthly hits to website were over 1.5 million last month
Added around 75 new users to the forums
RDMC_old
+0|6741|Almere, Holland

Ikarti wrote:

I'll agree. Moders is a shitty server. I haven't had run in's with the admins but it just sucks. Besides I try to not play Karkand
Whats so shitty about it?
RDMC_old
+0|6741|Almere, Holland

[M]Chicken wrote:

rotfl ronin - I'll give it hell! Thank God theirs no choppers in Karkand which is what I play the most. Nothing worse than sitting on an AA gun on Wake and having a decent pilot rain down on you.

Most of us that play on Moders are adults (ChickenLittle excluded, he's the youngest by far, and as I said he MAY play 30 minutes a week lol), many are in TS and we do have a good time playing and laughing at those who take it too serious.

Here's some information on our servers, extracted from a recent email from our website...

We have made some arrangments around here and have done a couple things.  We have added another box and moved around the servers.  Now karkand and ghosttown both will house 64 players max each with 8 reserved slots each.  AND we have added a new server.  COD2!!!!  Server ip is 70.85.232.130:28960  It is a 36 slot server with 4 reserved.  Go kill em all ladies and gents!!

So let us recap what we have for you...
1) Moders Ghost Town 24/7 Server
    IP: 70.86.236.98  port:16567     
    Players:64 max / 8 reserved

2) Moders Karkand 24/7
    IP: 70.85.232.134  port:16567     
     Players: 64 max / 8 reserved

3) Moders Wake 2007 24/7 Server
    IP: 70.86.192.19  port:16567   
    Players: 42 max / 6 reserved

4)  Moders COD2 Server               <-----------NEW!!!!!
     IP: 70.85.232.130  port:28960 
     Game: Call of Duty 2
     Players:  36 max

5)  Moders Hardcore Deathmatch Server   <--------------Yeah baby Deathmatch is BACK!!!!
     IP: 70.86.192.18:27015   
     Game: Counter-Strike: Source
     Players: 24 max

modersgaming.com Statistics:
Registered Users: 566
Total Posts: 17482
Busiest Time: 21 users were online on 16th March 2005 - 08:04 AM
Monthly hits to website were over 1.5 million last month
Added around 75 new users to the forums
heey what happened with the second karkand server?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard