Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
Buahahahahahahaaaa! 

NEW YORK  —  In the sensitive post-wardrobe malfunction world, some are questioning whether a guitar was just a guitar during Prince's Super Bowl halftime show.
Prince's acclaimed performance included a guitar solo during the "Purple Rain" segment of his medley in which his shadow was projected onto a large, flowing beige sheet. As the 48-year-old rock star let rip, the silhouette cast by his figure and his guitar (shaped like the singer's symbol) had phallic connotations for some.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250581,00.html
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
All I saw was a butt ugly guitar.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6655|Peoria
Yknow, if you go looking for something, your gonna find it. It is human nature.
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6571|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027
I think that was a disgusting thing for them to pull off. At least last time we got to see titty! (Now, if only they could get Victoria Silvstedt to Emcee next year!) Sweet.............
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ
Ok every guy has a penis everyone girl has boobs and a vagina.... Get over it, what the hell is wrong with people getting so over worked at things that everyone has seen.

Next thing you know we'll be living in a world that is going to be so ashamed of there body that artificial insemination is going to be the only way for child birth
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6571|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027

topal63 wrote:

Well, I play guitar - and on occasion I play with my cock. Doesn't bother me either way.
Ok, keep him away from the superbowl!
Volatile
+252|6713|Sextupling in Empire

topal63 wrote:

Well, I play guitar - and on occasion I play with my cock. Doesn't bother me either way.
Yeah, but have you ever done both at the same time? Could be a new art form.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker

topal63 wrote:

Oh nice, I had to spit my coffee in the wastebasket so it wouldn't go all over desk.  You almost make me choke!   +1
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570

Greg Aiello wrote:

We respect other opinions, but it takes quite a leap of the imagination to make a controversy of his performance.  It's a guitar.
Classic.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

ATG wrote:

All I saw was a butt ugly guitar.
Are you kidding me?  That guitar was kickass!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

I'd still rather see a titty than a cock silhouette.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

Damn, that looks just like my silhouette behind the shower curtain in the morning. 
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 5#p1195485

i will just refer everyone to this post.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard