heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6385|New York
sigh, and i have to live with these assholes. at least a lot of you people don't have to deal with these retards on a regular basis.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

We all have our morons.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK
Seriously American guys... stop defending the retards in your country. I dont defend England against people who remark about chavs. Because i agree. They are stupid twats that on the whole fuck up this country.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK
Worrying thing about that poster is that half the people ive talked to from America still think Russia is communist.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

Yes.... because triangles have 4 sides.
And guys! the US won the Vietnam war! Oh wait.... were they even in that war?

That really is quite shocking, and to think some of them looked like they had pretty well paid jobs is even scarier.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6629|Germany
"Whatever president Bush says, it's right, he is from Texas." lol
These people are so dumb, they don't know where Kirgistan is, but hey, how interests? Let's invade it!
"How many sides does a triange has?"
-Uhm... Four?
-A triangle has no sides.
How can someone be that stupid?
I don't think that people in Germany are that stupid, althoug many don't know what the capital of their own country is.
Someone said: "Europe"
SoC./Omega
+122|6538|Omaha, Nebraska!

Vilham wrote:

Seriously American guys... stop defending the retards in your country. I dont defend England against people who remark about chavs. Because i agree. They are stupid twats that on the whole fuck up this country.
there are stupid hillbillys in every country, yep.
Cube, you spelt Kyrgyzstan wrong, and btw, I have been in america all my life and I haven't ever seen anyone that stupid, they asked some hillbillys that no one ever talks to.

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2007-01-09 13:42:37)

Betrayal
+4|6779|Florida
I love how they talk to only the inbred hillbilllies and the mexican. The others they interviewed that weren't shown got prolly 9 out of 10 easy
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6428|Washington State, USA
i have never seen people so stupid in my lifetime, im curious if they drugged these people...oh man i want to see what their IQ ratings are...."hello sir im sorry to tell you this but your IQ is 0.5"...."duhr is that good?"...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

InfectiousShadow wrote:

i have never seen people so stupid in my lifetime, im curious if they drugged these people...oh man i want to see what their IQ ratings are...."hello sir im sorry to tell you this but your IQ is 0.5"...."duhr is that good?"...
lower than that lol
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6393|Indianapolis, IN
Simple to make any country look stupid, a little film editing, if you think they asked people questions and no one got them right I'd hate to have your judgment.  So THOSE American's are stupid, quite comical at that, but not all American's are stupid.
redhawk454
+50|6545|Divided States of America

<SharpShot> wrote:

final proof that most americans are stupid

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gsfsscpr/y_p … are_stupid

please no flaming i said "most"
What the FUCK do you know?

Last edited by redhawk454 (2007-02-06 20:13:54)

TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6365|Netherlands

Okay... NOW I'm scared...
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6410|da ville, va
His accent sucks I couldnt understand what he was saying when he said Kofi Annan. And anyway I wonder what would happen if they showed all the people he interviewed who actually go the questions right. Seems it is a copy of Fox news and therefore only shows one side of the argument.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

Yay editing... seriously, this could be done in any country in the world given you ask enough people simple questions.

Surely some of you people have seen that French "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" clip where the guy, and the majority of the audience, both say that the Earth orbits around the moon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard