bgthigfist
+0|6810
Had a guy once on a pub server hop in the vodnick at the suburbs on Karkand.  I had spawned in as Spec Ops and hopped in, hoping for a ride in the direction of enemy command assetts.  He drives a ways, then gets out.  Huh?  Next thing I know, he shoots and TK's me, then hops back in and drives away.  "Why did you do that?"  I type (chosing not to punish), but get no response.  "This guy just TK'd me for no reason" I type to admins, with no response.  Perhaps I was naive, but I couldn't figure out why this guy would just TK me.  I was puzzled and annoyed.  Well, I respawn back at Suburb (had been too busy typing to change my spawn) and run walk run walk back towards where I had been wanting to go 5 minutes previously.  As I'm making my way past the entrance to Karkand, I notice the guy who had TK'd me in the gunning position of the Vodnick shooting at the USMC.  OOOh, that's why the SOB did it.  I run up to him again, get in front, and type, "Dude, I would have gotten out if you had just asked me to" with, you guessed it, no response again.  I"m sorry to admit that I committed about the only intentional TK that I have ever done in BF2 at that point.  I tossed a grenade in the Vodnick to keep him company and went on my merry way.  Of course HE punished for that TK.  In the future, if you want a guy to dismount and you are of the TK'ing asshat nature, take the time to ask him to dismount and perhaps tell him why.  Some of us will get out, saving you the TK stat.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6693

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

You are probably the type of player who wants a ride, gets into the gunner seat and does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when i drive around. When i stop the vehicle there are 2 possible reasons for that: a) we reached our target, i jump out or b) i saw an enemy and want you to shoot at him. Unfortunately 80% of all bf2 players doesn't even seem to know that you can shoot with the .50 calibre gun.

No thanks, i better drive alone.
Dont assume this when you've never seen me play moron thanks

and if im in a car i always use the machine gun and yes you're an overweight bf2 player.
sith.law
+0|6709
what u gonna moan about next? medics not running to ur aid every time u die?....i was within 3 feet of a downed team player but didnt revive him cos an enemy tank was right in front of him...i just jumped on top of the tank and laid down lol....guy must have thought i was spec opps cos he got out and ran so i took the tank.....as for not getting a pick up well some peeps dont always look at the mini map to see where the request is coming from, ive doubled back to pick peeps up only to find its the tank or some other vehicle they want a ride in so ive wasted my time!!! and some peeps just cant be bothered with picking you up...maybe their ignorant or maybe their not too gpod at driving/flying and dont wanna crash causing ur death...and just what the hell has weight got to do with a game?....never trust a skinny chef i say
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6693
fat people amuse me.
bgthigfist
+0|6810

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

fat people amuse me.
Fat people squish you.
bgthigfist
+0|6810
PS. Berserk Vampire, why do you only play Karkand?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6693

bgthigfist wrote:

PS. Berserk Vampire, why do you only play Karkand?
I use to play on Gulf of Oman it was my favorite map and when ever i played on Karkland i hated it and would leave the server.

But then one day i played on it and loved it its my favorite map and the main reason is because its the only map for me that i can really rack up points (tank whoring specially) in such small areas wile other maps will get me alot lower scores so no use wasteing my time on those.

I like it specially cause theres no jet whores or choppers too.
Esker
+1|6732
Gotta say I'm with Uber_Elite (Sorry if I didn't spell your name correctly, I've just been playing Cobra damn) on this one. You pick a guy up and 99% of the time you'll get a gunner who follows all or most of these rules.

A: Shoot constantly at nothing
B: Shoot at a Tank or APC that would have otherwise not noticed you but is now shooting at you because you alerted it to your presence.
C: Jump out at stupid times and get run over and punish the driver
D: Jump out for no perfectly good reason and demand a pick up immediately whilst spamming the game with "Hey I need a ride"
E: Look at the lovely scenery and fail to even notice there's about 3 AT's running towards us.
F: Fail to realise there's a .50 calibre machine gun on the roof but insist on sitting in passenger seat with the poxy machine gun instead
G: Fail to fire any of mounted weaponry forcing the driver to make road kills, and then complaining because you got blown up.
H: Dive in any vehicle that looks as though it may be being used as a "Jihad Jeep" and ignore any warnings to get out.
I: Punish, punish, punish
J: Spot enemy boats... A lot
K: A combination of all the above

Then there are the pain in the arse drivers but that's another thread entirely

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard