curious...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51
Everyday
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
my clan always slags each other off. Pretty much 24/7 unless we are actually playing.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic
Our TS is essentially one giant pile of verbal abuse.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6787|Great Brown North
depends on which assholes are on lol
Afrika_18
+26|6550
what goes on in teamspeak?  Can someone give an example of a typical dialogue?  I'm genuinely curious...I don't have it and I'm not a talkative person, just kind of looking for what to expect.

For example, is it like regular conversation:  "how's the weather there in California?  Oh watch out for the tank behind the building over there!"

or is it: "get the fuckin' noob camping at the spawn beacon, that cock-sucking muthaFUKKKAAA!!!"

Last edited by Afrika_18 (2007-02-06 10:23:11)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
On a regular basis. I get banned many times, but then I just invite them over to my friend's teamspeak and I ban them for reasons such as;

Suspected being gay and wants to have sex with us all
Suspected transvestite
Suspected e-penis grower
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6703|UK

Afrika_18 wrote:

what goes on in teamspeak?  Can someone give an example of a typical dialogue?  I'm genuinely curious...I don't have it and I'm not a talkative person, just kind of looking for what to expect.

For example, is it like regular conversation:  "how's the weather there in California?  Oh watch out for the tank behind the building over there!"

or is it: "get the fuckin' noob camping at the spawn beacon, that cock-sucking muthaFUKKKAAA!!!"
Some people say ENEMY TANK LEFT FLANK!!!
or
EVASIVE MANEUVERS!! (wen locked on in helo)

honest, ask Missionless
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK
ohh yes the SF clan. What a bunch of weirdos. U had to call ppl by their 'rank' like Admiral Nelson or Captain Samtheman [serious] and then they lived into every moment of the game. And they all sucked
Good times sam

Last edited by Missionless (2007-02-06 10:39:20)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6468

Missionless wrote:

ohh yes the SF clan. What a bunch of weirdos. U had to call ppl by their 'rank' like Admiral Nelson or Captain Samtheman [serious] and then they lived into every moment of the game. And they all sucked
Good times sam
Whatever happend to the Sf clan servers?!
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Good times sam
Whatever happend to the Sf clan servers?!
no idea but I left and never went back on it. The clan was full of smurfs and vehicle whores.
U mean the Wake, Shari, Karkand and Jalalalala....bad
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center

Towelly wrote:

Yeah, I must admit I miss the TOP TS.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359
wtf are u guys talking about??? on the TFL Teamspeak server we rarely ever use language or anything. you see we always play on the same team and through the TS we communicate very well. since we usually pwn our opponents there is little language cause everyone is happily fraging the shit out of the other team   actually most swearing on out server goes like this...

"YEA EAT MY LEAD MOTHER FUCKERS"

"HAHA THAT DUDE GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM"

and so forth... you all should look up the {TFL} we are a pretty cool gaming community!!!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

wtf are u guys talking about??? on the TFL Teamspeak server we rarely ever use language or anything. you see we always play on the same team and through the TS we communicate very well. since we usually pwn our opponents there is little language cause everyone is happily fraging the shit out of the other team   actually most swearing on out server goes like this...

and so forth... you all should look up the {TFL} we are a pretty cool gaming community!!!
...that sounds pretty lame.

...and homosexual.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I am the verbal abuse on TS, if you don't like swearing, avoid me on TS.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

ThomasMorgan wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

...that sounds pretty lame.

...and homosexual.
and retarded
.....and stoopid
.....ooo oo and bizzareley attractive
Brasso
+1,549|6638

Sometimes, but (apparently) I dish it out all the time.  Someone in my clan was offended and said "stop being such a jerk" after I called another member an "idiot" in a joking manner.

Sheesh, GG.  Sorry I hurt your wittle feelings.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
I live and pray for every day that I meet the st00pid people of the internet.  So I can bash them in the face with a brick in a sock and then go 'you know, that was actually funnier than the 2000 lame-ass things you say in teamspeak every day; thanks for listening.'

[/disconnect]
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

Magius5.0 wrote:

I live and pray for every day that I meet the st00pid people of the internet.  So I can bash them in the face with a brick in a sock and then go 'you know, that was actually funnier than the 2000 lame-ass things you say in teamspeak every day; thanks for listening.'

[/disconnect]
LAWL U SO FUNNNIES

*waits for face-to-brick*
.cat.
+4|6347
Vent > TS
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
not so much, but some of the talk on the Tlr vent is just priceless.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6670|USA
Never. I kick the little shit.
MrEzeuss
+26|6398|Nethterlands (ZH)
TS = Team Speak?!
I thought that ,due to the abuse that is flung around, it meant Talk Shit.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England
My clans Teamspeak fucking owns your face.

So dam funny.

Every clan should have members just like ours.

And yes, verbal abuse is part of the funnies, so everyday

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-02-06 15:26:53)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

Towelly wrote:

especially if you have recently committed a felony in California or get kidnapped.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard