Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas

Turquoise wrote:

Boston...  go figure.  What a bunch of morons...
Actually, I haven't met an intelligent person from Boston yet.  Half the flight I went through basic training with were from Boston, and let me tell you......they were some uber fucking tards.  Always getting us into trouble and screwing things up, not to mention they have the most uptight, snobby attitudes of any other place in the country I have had the misfortune to be associated with.

Then skip forward 5 years, and now I work tech support for a hospital in Boston.  Yesterday I tried to change a users password to "hospital" and she asked my how to spell it 4 different times, then asked me to change it because she would never remember it.  Hello!!  You work in a fucking HOSPITAL!!!!

Now this.  GG Boston, you bunch of r-tards.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

too_money2007 wrote:

Look at the stupid cows they got in the picture. "1-31-07 Never forget"... do they think someone was hurt by all this or even killed? Oh noes!!! Light Bright toys with cartoon network characters on it = terrorism or something now.
The "1-31-07 Never Forget" signs were made as a joke, the people with these signs are probably there to protest against Boston trying to charge the two guys with felony charges.

http://holographicmeatloaf.com/2007/02/ … t-graphic/
too_money2007
+145|6306|Keller, Tx

tF-voodoochild wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Look at the stupid cows they got in the picture. "1-31-07 Never forget"... do they think someone was hurt by all this or even killed? Oh noes!!! Light Bright toys with cartoon network characters on it = terrorism or something now.
The "1-31-07 Never Forget" signs were made as a joke, the people with these signs are probably there to protest against Boston trying to charge the two guys with felony charges.

http://holographicmeatloaf.com/2007/02/ … t-graphic/
Oh, they looked like they were pissed at something. Anyways, those women look like Meatball, so it was just more publicity for CN.

Oh, and any city with a Mayor like Boston's should be ashamed. The guy can't even pronounce Boston, he calls it Bofste.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard