=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6828|Belgium

My condolences,

and just have fate that not all are mindless morons. Although when I look back at the level of moderating on this thread, you would surely guess that there are a lot of them.

R
sn00ze
+31|6557|Mjölby, Sweden
My deepest sympathies and condolences!
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6376|Netherlands

Sorry for your loss mate!

Tiger
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6749|OctoLand
Sorry to hear dude.

This is what is happening every where. People are getting poorer and poorer, and due to lack of money, they can't see the bigger picture, and the whole world out there, and are reduced to going around causing trouble.
I know fucking karate
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6535|London (At Heart)

5 People in my school died in November/December of last year, 3 of them were sixth formers (like me)

It hurts, sorry to hear it man.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6516|Bournemouth, South England
Real sorry to hear about your mate.

I was in Southampton yesterday too, West Quays then Jumpin Jaks, thats quite worrying.
Jackabo
+127|6566|Dublin, Ireland
sorry to hear that m8. People like the guy who stabbed your friend shouldn't be on this planet. Or in a mentel institute!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6661
Sad thing to happen, sorry to hear that.  Condolences to his friends and families.

At least it does sound like they've got a very good chance of sending the guy who did it down and have already made an arrest. 

It sounds better than the prospects in this story I noticed in the sidebar when I was reading the article.  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6329569.stm .  Probably 30 about witnesses to the shooting and no weapon and no arrest so far, and not only that most of the suspects are under 17 so the law will probably go easy on them.  Glad I moved out of the Tulse Hill area, because random violence is just something that happens all the time.

It's always shocking just how far people will go just to try and show off... the guy who stabbed Dele clearly must have had a very small penis if he thought he needed to stab someone to impress that girl.  At least the closest thing to a fuck he's going to get for the next 10-30 years is going to be more interested in his arsehole anyway.
Smithereener
+138|6323|California

UON wrote:

It's always shocking just how far people will go just to try and show off... the guy who stabbed Dele clearly must have had a very small penis if he thought he needed to stab someone to impress that girl.  At least the closest thing to a fuck he's going to get for the next 10-30 years is going to be more interested in his arsehole anyway.
Seriously, most of the fights that begin at my school start over something petty like, "Oh, he called me a fag, I can't take that crap." Says something about their insecurity issues.

My condolences to you. Really sorry something like this happened to you.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6786|Long Island

Knightnifer wrote:

Of what i have heard, it was in the city nearby (Southampton).
Baring in mind this happened at 10ishPM GMT...

Couple of my friends walked past and saw police tape around the scene with guys in white suits walking around.
southampton new york? i live in westhampton...pretty close to me
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6661

Slickdawg8 wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

Of what i have heard, it was in the city nearby (Southampton).
Baring in mind this happened at 10ishPM GMT...

Couple of my friends walked past and saw police tape around the scene with guys in white suits walking around.
southampton new york? i live in westhampton...pretty close to me
No, England.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
sad to hear that. death seems always far away and we waste time living for so many stupid things, until reality kicks our balls. i feel sorry for his parents, who have to bury their own flesh and blood.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

Thankyou everyone for your respects to dele.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hamp … 329081.stm
There were 200+ of us there, and the boy laying down the fowers is a VERY close friend of mine named Tom.
His brother was the guy who had dele in his arms when he died...

A sad gathering.
We all payed respects, told a couple of the press to leave us alone and stop taking photo's, and dele will be sorely missed.

- I guess you all know this isn't a Pollux-like story now
- It's strange, i really do miss him. But i don't think it has fully hit yet.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
May your friend Rest in Peace.

ps,
whats a " affray "

Last edited by ATG (2007-02-04 10:46:26)

Gfinners
+17|6311|Cornwall, England
Aww thats sad, i'm sorry Knight.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359

paranoid101 wrote:

We have a real Knife problem in this country, use to be any trouble it was just a fist fight, but now a days too many people carrying knives.

Again I'm very sorry to hear about this.
i know this shit with knives has to go. i got in a fist fight with this one asshole and i was beating the shit out of him, so he then pulls out a knife and comes at me... i don't have a knife... i was like oh shit. he starts swing it back and forth at my face level walking towards me, i low kicked him in the side of the knee, grabbed his arm, putting it into a joint lock, then i snapped his elbow back and broke his arm...(the elbow snap is really sick i will never forget the poping snap feeling as i broke his arm) he, of course had dropped the knife and with the broken arm he was done fighting. i didn't press charges (this assholes arm was never right again) and i went scot free on self defense. it pays to know how to fight well, even against weapons.
naightknifar
Served and Out

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

We have a real Knife problem in this country, use to be any trouble it was just a fist fight, but now a days too many people carrying knives.

Again I'm very sorry to hear about this.
i know this shit with knives has to go. i got in a fist fight with this one asshole and i was beating the shit out of him, so he then pulls out a knife and comes at me... i don't have a knife... i was like oh shit. he starts swing it back and forth at my face level walking towards me, i low kicked him in the side of the knee, grabbed his arm, putting it into a joint lock, then i snapped his elbow back and broke his arm...(the elbow snap is really sick i will never forget the poping snap feeling as i broke his arm) he, of course had dropped the knife and with the broken arm he was done fighting. i didn't press charges (this assholes arm was never right again) and i went scot free on self defense. it pays to know how to fight well, even against weapons.
Yeah, but a 14-year old against a 20-year old, with a knife.
Disguisting...

News is wrong about another thing.
He never got to hospital, he died in the car park.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6663|United States of America
Sorry about your loss.  Don't understand people who respect life so little as to do shit like this.  I wish countries would have an automatic death penalty for murders. 

Make sure you stay off the street and stay out of trouble yourself.
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK
Wow, that sucks man. My condolences, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Hope that fucker rots in hell
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

MoonShadow616 wrote:

EDIT: Living up to "Doesn't read the whole thread" here, but I've just read the part where you say your friend told a girl to "Fuck off". I don't know where anyone else stands on this - nor do I particularly care, but I never speak to any female like that, never have. "It's just not cricket". Doesn't deserve dying for though. A Broken nose.. maybe, but not death.
That's what I figure, so it might seem like she started something and he replied with that fatal line.

Mcminty.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6590|MANCHESTERRR
I hope the killer dies a horrible death.

My condolences.
naightknifar
Served and Out

For anyone that lives in the south, Regional news from: 10:30 - 10:45 GMT
Will 100% see me and everyone paying their final tributes to Dele.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6629|Japan
Your friend was named on the news this morning. (South Today)
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
read it in the paper today Knightnifer. Sorry for the loss Sir.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6723|Germany
Just read the whole thread since i remember you yesterday talking about it on teamspeak....

What shall someone say...

First off, it is a shame and i want to offer my condolences to you and your friends family.

It's just a shame that humans have to fight with weapons, if to fight at all, and can't argue with words.
Another thing is, that he died for such a unnecessary thing. If one would here "fuck off", which means to me (i'm German), "leave me alone" in a more serious way, normal people would just walk quietly away and put the ,,|,, up.
But instead to do that, calling someone else, resulting a death ....

this is just brainless!! No more words from me...

Edit: spelling

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2007-02-05 03:04:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard