Reapersoul
+3|6293
Hey hey,

For those who don't know, Fancy Pullux, a member of these forums is only here to plagarize your stories, and post other stories from different forums in here.

He has taken serveral of the stories posted in here (at least 7 of them) and posted them on other forums I frequent. He's also copied and pasted some of the threads we made and posted them in here.

It's a desperate attempt to be accepted, incredibly sad really. But oh well.

[url]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/rivalius/moobsteals.jpg[/url]

Thats just one of the stories he's plagarized. There are many more. He will be banned on our forum soon since all his threads are copies, just thought you guys should know since he's stealing a hell of a lot of your work and claiming it as his own. Oh well

Thanks a lot for reading anyways.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Thank you for this. Been waiting a long time for this...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

What a surprise...
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6586|Sweden
Is that you Fancy ?????????????????????
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
What Intresting News
Reapersoul
+3|6293
We only caught him when he made a thread about having pubes.

We knew he couldnt have pubes.

Last edited by Reapersoul (2007-02-03 09:19:21)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6453|Ontario, Canada
Wow, that is the lamest kid in the world, who honestly does that? Stealing stories about how you like twist your pubic hair while viewing these forums.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6482

Reapersoul wrote:

He has taken serveral of the stories posted in here (at least 7 of them) and posted them on other forums I frequent. He's also copied and pasted some of the threads we made and posted them in here.
wow that is uber gay
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

We all knew they wern't his, but i was just waiting until someone found and had proof he had copied them
About bloody time!

Oh well, the best story, is a story which has been told a million times...
Who cares if he copied it?

About copying threads = That's sad, and probably an attempt to gain more karma.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-02-03 09:23:48)

Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6646
I recycled some of my posts onto TXB. My roommate posts there and suggested I do so. Someone discovered that the posts I made on TXB were also posted here, so he accused me of stealing those posts from THIS forum. Unfortunately, all he did was accuse me of stealing my own content. During my short stay there, I saw the pubes thread was inspired to create my own spin off it. If you read the TXB version and my version, you will see the difference. Again, the pubes thread wasn't entirely original, it was just my own artistic interpretation. Everything else...the crapping in the shower, the power point, etc etc all started here. Honestly though, I don't expect anyone to believe the things I post, and no one ever does.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-02-03 09:27:06)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I recycled some of my posts onto TXB. My roommate posts there and suggested I do so. Someone discovered that the posts I made on TXB were also posted here, so he accused me of stealing those posts from THIS forum. Unfortunately, all he did was accuse me of stealing my own content. During my short stay there, I saw the pubes thread was inspired to create my own spin off it. If you read the TXB version and my version, you will see the difference. Honestly though, I don't expect anyone to believe the things I posts, and no one ever does.
Exactly.
As i said, ALL stories have been changed- The bible is exactly the same.
Pollux never EVER claimed they were factual and were ocurring to HIS life, and were HIS problems. So nobody should care...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
wow...you little kids are fags. who the hell cares? reaper, who are you to suggest anybody gets banned? you just fucking registered this morning.

his stories are amusing, and nobody but you little fags cares who wrote them. do the world a favor and kill yourselves.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Honestly though, I don't expect anyone to believe the things I posts, and no one ever does.
Is that you admitting they are true?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

Ender2309 wrote:

wow...you little kids are fags. who the hell cares? reaper, who are you to suggest anybody gets banned? you just fucking registered this morning.

his stories are amusing, and nobody but you little fags cares who wrote them. do the world a favor and kill yourselves.
+1
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
Internets, anyone?
rivalius13
+1|6293

Ender2309 wrote:

Says the big guy throwing around the word fag like it's about to go out of fashion. He has stolen at least one story, that much has been proven. Who's to say he didn't steal more? Reaper was talking about him being banned at teamxbox, reading comprehension FTL on you part there timmy. His stories are amusing, great, but the fact is they probably aren't his.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6546
Fancy > All
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6644|Ohio

Knightnifer wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I recycled some of my posts onto TXB. My roommate posts there and suggested I do so. Someone discovered that the posts I made on TXB were also posted here, so he accused me of stealing those posts from THIS forum. Unfortunately, all he did was accuse me of stealing my own content. During my short stay there, I saw the pubes thread was inspired to create my own spin off it. If you read the TXB version and my version, you will see the difference. Honestly though, I don't expect anyone to believe the things I posts, and no one ever does.
Exactly.
As i said, ALL stories have been changed- The bible is exactly the same.
Pollux never EVER claimed they were factual and were ocurring to HIS life, and were HIS problems. So nobody should care...
QFT

Personnally, I couldn't care less if pollux was the original writer of a story or not, if I never had seen the original, and never would, his version would be the only I'd see, even if it wasn't original. And I think I would want a laugh, even if it was a plagerized laugh.

btw: if you paraphrase, its not plagerism.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6536|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Ender2309 wrote:

i concur. and also +1
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6453|Ontario, Canada
what ever, he's just an attention whore.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6536|Carlsbad, CA, USA

d4rkst4r wrote:

what ever, he's just an attention whore.
so?........
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Reapersoul wrote:

Hey hey,

For those who don't know, Fancy Pullux, a member of these forums is only here to plagarize your stories, and post other stories from different forums in here.

It's a desperate attempt to be accepted, incredibly sad really. But oh well.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/ … steals.jpg

Thats just one of the stories he's plagarized. There are many more. He will be banned on our forum soon since all his threads are copies, just thought you guys should know since he's stealing a hell of a lot of your work and claiming it as his own. Oh well

Thanks a lot for reading anyways.
So what is the named you used on your banned account?

Who cares what you think about Fancy. Some may find him annoying, others view him as a asset to the forum.

OMFG he may have pasted a thread or two, I probably still got a laugh.

May I suggest the Fancy detractors register elsewhere or just stfu?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
Internets, anyone?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6646
Just to clarify things. My stay at TXB consisted of a grand total of like 10 posts. My roommate thought some of the posts I made here were hilarious and wanted me to post them there. After just a handful of posts, these tools at TXB basically worshipped me like a god. One of them discovered that the threads I made there were originally created by "Fancy_Pollux", and he posted the link to the thread here as if he owned me or revealed me to be an impostor. However, what he didn't realize is that I am Fancy_Pollux. As for the pubes thread, again, read the original and then read my version. They are different.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Says the big guy throwing around the word fag like it's about to go out of fashion. He has stolen at least one story, that much has been proven. Who's to say he didn't steal more? Reaper was talking about him being banned at teamxbox, reading comprehension FTL on you part there timmy. His stories are amusing, great, but the fact is they probably aren't his.
Mod:  comment removed.
thanks marine.

and rivalius, if he's talking about teamxbox, he should state as such. when here, one should expect "our forums" to be connected with bf2s.

by the way, saying fag twice (and in the same exact context) is hardly throwing it about like its going out of style.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard