deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut
Girls dont play video games because of pillow pants. You would not get that unless you have seen Clerks 2.
Malloy must go
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Girls dont play video games because of pillow pants. You would not get that unless you have seen Clerks 2.
Pillow Pants is the scariest fucking concept in cinematic history, and its delivery was even more unnerving.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Girls can't play video games because most computers aren't in the kitchen
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Girls can't play video games because most computers aren't in the kitchen
Not true!!! They have their own type of computer.

https://sallini.com/rumors/therumors/girlscomputer/girlscomputer.jpg

Unfortunately the only program it can run is Steam.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
But it's still not in the kitchen
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue

MetalMaiden wrote:

Pfft I beg to differ. I love to game. I love to pwn boys, very satisfying to decrease the size of an e-penis. Bwuahahaha bring it dudes!! Tho I agree the majority of girls tend to play games like WoW or The Sims, but Ill stick to my FPS.
She pwns. I know.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

cpt.fass1 wrote:

But it's still not in the kitchen
True, but it still comes from one of their vital house hold functions.

(/sarcasim so I don't come off as a completely sexist ass hole)

Last edited by mcgid1 (2007-02-02 22:03:05)

cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
hahahaha where as I do...... Disclamer it's a joke as much as this actual thread.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Girls don't play videogames because they don't have the proper hand-eye coordination, well that's part of it. But the main part is that they aren't as spatially comprehensive as men are. It's true. Saw a story on the news once. Men have better spatial minds, which (according to the report) explains why men drive better than women, too.

But don't get me wrong, there are exceptions.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
Wow I love some of the replies here. Funny people!

Especially since I know so many of you... that makes your replies even better

Last edited by KtotheIMMY (2007-02-03 00:06:05)

Sgt.Zubie
+77|6577

PBAsydney wrote:

I got a shock once when I joined a squad and heard a female voice on VOIP. At first I thought it was a 12 year old, but it was actually a woman, hax!
I joined a squad once and was surprised to find out the squad leader was female...she was quite good actually and us guys just followed her orders and we did quite well. The only slight problem I had was she talked to much, but for talking so much she was still owning. Wish I could remember her nick.
SizzlingMidget
+39|6300|UK
Its just not their style... most girls would get called "nerds" or "geeks" if they were found playing video games, and they can't handle it, unlike guys who really don't give a damn, basically:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Because they are emotional train wrecks.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

I got a shock once when I joined a squad and heard a female voice on VOIP. At first I thought it was a 12 year old, but it was actually a woman, hax!
I joined a squad once and was surprised to find out the squad leader was female...she was quite good actually and us guys just followed her orders and we did quite well. The only slight problem I had was she talked to much, but for talking so much she was still owning. Wish I could remember her nick.
now if that was a guy as your squad leader you wouldnt have listened to a word he would have said
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada
well i dont much like the game anymore, but you hear lots of girls talking on vent when u play WoW
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I think there are more female gamers than we know about, but most of them aren't ready to be open about it, or go VOIP crazy all of the time, because, we have to admit, that most BF2 players (talking about players, not forumers), are a bunch of immature little kids, that would just freak out knowing they were playing with a girl, and act like retards, because they never get female attention in their real life.

People like this.

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

mmmm, yeh that happened to me, but there were more than 1 in the sqaud, was pretty cool until i got kicked for telling them my dick is huge, lol that was the best
I know lots of female gamers, there are some female clans and communities out there like

http://www.totalillusions.net/ggsite/ and http://www.fragdolls.com/us/
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6328|Brussels, Belgium

PBAsydney wrote:

I think there are more female gamers than we know about, but most of them aren't ready to be open about it, or go VOIP crazy all of the time, because, we have to admit, that most BF2 players (talking about players, not forumers), are a bunch of immature little kids, that would just freak out knowing they were playing with a girl, and act like retards, because they never get female attention in their real life.
You can had the forumers too, just look at the replies on this thread.

The worst ones coming from "adults".
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand

KtotheIMMY wrote:

because girls are never patronising or sexist towards men...
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764

sfarrar33 wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

because girls are never patronising or sexist towards men...
And some of the replies here haven't been blatantly sexist towards women? hah!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

stryyker wrote:

stryyker wrote:

myspace

usmarine2007 wrote:

that pretty much sums it up
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

A friend of mine plays CSS. Naturally I was disgusted when I found this out, and told her to go buy a game that didn't suck.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764

usmarine2007 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

stryyker wrote:

myspace

usmarine2007 wrote:

that pretty much sums it up
I think you've quoted that enough, thank you.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

Simon wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Because they have "better" things to do, like go shopping...and....wtf do girls do with their lives?
make babies
Read...books and all that kind of shit that us guys hate to do..
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
Can never quote the correct answer enough.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764

usmarine2007 wrote:

Can never quote the correct answer enough.
Whatever you say. Now that I'm starting to see these different sides to people I find it pretty sick actually.

Last edited by KtotheIMMY (2007-02-03 09:23:11)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
oh brother.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard