Poll

Is your tapwater drinkable without clean? Do you have spending limits?

Water drinkable and no spending limits81%81% - 66
Water drinkable, but spending limit9%9% - 8
Water not drinkable, but no spending limits4%4% - 4
Water not drinkable and spending limit3%3% - 3
Total: 81
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

Doms wrote:

Australia is in the worst drought ever seen, and we are quite scarce of water, i think our dam levels are at 30% now. And now we are demolishing streets and houses to make way for De-salination pipelines.
Damn restrictions, and damn the farmers that use up the Murray when they could use treated sewerage water.
Homie22
+34|6621|Orange County, California
i can drink tapwater since i live in oc lol but i get fbottled water cause its better quality lol

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-02-02 19:34:08)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6732|Eastern PA
I drink boiled wee.

EDIT: I used to drink the tap water in New Orleans (well...before the storm...no way in hell now). Usually the water smells/tastes alternately like sulfur and mold.

Last edited by Masques (2007-02-02 19:48:49)

Rosemosis
+1|6378
The water in my hometown was rated #2 I think in all of North America. A bottled water company struck a deal with our town, they just bottled straight tap water and sold it as "Alta". It came from a huge river so we had a never ending water supply, especialy in a town of 1000 people.

Last edited by Rosemosis (2007-02-02 20:16:42)

psH
Banned
+217|6393|Sydney

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Doms wrote:

Australia is in the worst drought ever seen, and we are quite scarce of water, i think our dam levels are at 30% now. And now we are demolishing streets and houses to make way for De-salination pipelines.
Damn restrictions, and damn the farmers that use up the Murray when they could use treated sewerage water.
Seconded. Turns out i think QLD is now re-using water, and whats funny is that its gonna be cleaner than pre-treated water. Thanks chlorine!
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada
we have tons of teh waterz herrr
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6331|Australia QLD
rain watertank filled with bat-shit and green tree frogs...

is that counted as clean water?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6473|meh-land
we have to pay the electricity bill for pumping the water up, but thats it

the cost of electrically pumping the water is insignificant compared to the other things that use electricity here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard