bobgdn
+2|6410
I've noticed that sometimes in game people switch teams.  I know that an admin is not switching them so I was wondering if there is a console command or key to push?  Thanks for any help.
RoccoDW
+2|6386
hit caps lock or enter to get the spawn screen or command screen up. click on the side's flag that u want to switch to. (top left of screen)

U can only do this if the teams are unbalanced and if the other side has less players.
bobgdn
+2|6410
Thank you.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6772
Also, sometimes players are forced to the other team by the server.  If the server has autobalance turned on, and the teams become unbalanced, players who die will get switched to other team.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6728

RoccoDW wrote:

hit caps lock or enter to get the spawn screen or command screen up. click on the side's flag that u want to switch to. (top left of screen)

U can only do this if the teams are unbalanced and if the other side has less players.
You can switch if its unbalanced but the server option for auto balance has to be off or you have to be switching to the side with fewer players.
RoccoDW
+2|6386
i stand corrected thanks
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6546|Belgium

but don't switch teams to be in the winning team all the time, that's annoying. I only switch to be with clanmates, or when teams are totally uneven.
ryanv12
+10|6361|San Francisco, CA, USA

De_Jappe wrote:

but don't switch teams to be in the winning team all the time, that's annoying. I only switch to be with clanmates, or when teams are totally uneven.
yeah exactly. don't switch teams because you're losing. If you're worried about stats, just throw the winning percentage out the window

Many times you alone can't make the difference for your team and that's the way it is. In my experience, if you're on a bad team, after a few rounds the roles reverse as players come and go.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Also, sometimes players are forced to the other team by the server.  If the server has autobalance turned on, and the teams become unbalanced, players who die will get switched to other team.
This really pisses me off. I get switched EVEN when I am on a squad that I was with since the start of the round! And  it switches me to the LOSING TEAM it bugs me I usually play on the other team for awhile doing my best to even the score, then switch over when i get a chance. That way the game is more intense.   and then I am back on my squad.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
JaggedPanther
+61|6493

De_Jappe wrote:

Pretty much everyone knows that's thinly guised excuse to switch to the winning team.  People with Tags usually switch to the winning team, rarely the losing team, all you have to do is notice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard