CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6751|California U.S.A
Didn't seem to see a forklift kill topic already other than a few mentions here and there.

Nothing is quite so smile inducing as seeing the "Forks of Death" plow over a hapless victim in SF.

(Ah not like you can see your victims you kind of have to use the force and stuff)

I hope people will not start TK'ing for this awesome kill streak vehicle just to post in this thread.

My kill streak is ah...one... I actually would have had a group three on this game I took this screenie on but I took a tow from a Humvee yards from glory. That, and the fact that I suck.

So here is my first documented Fork Lift kill Screenie'.

Sgt. Sieg, Thanks for the inspiration. 

And feel free to post your Forks of Death.

https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6629/screen107ww1.th.png
chittydog
less busy
+586|6997|Kubra, Damn it!

Wow, I never even realized you could get in those... n1
CoconutBlitz

chittydog wrote:

Wow, I never even realized you could get in those... n1
Yeah, it steers like a ATV and has a little beep beep horn. It's the ultimate in combat technology.

Combine that with no armour and no forward view it's like the Apache Helicopter if you close your eyes and make heli' sounds, and get a teammate to ride as AT on the front forks it's just like having a TV missile.... I couldn't get a teammate to ride on the front forks with me for that game so I solo'd.

Besides if I get a crappy front forker who can't shoot I just motor over to the edge of the map and fork him out of bounds.

We should get a game one night and do best 2 vs. 2 forklift battles on the runway on Night Flight that would rock! 
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6905|Backward Ass Kansas
Thats forking hilarious.  I used to love doing that in Desert Combat.  Have yet to in bf2.  I'm Down with the 2x2. PM me.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6691|Belgium
Forklift + AT/Support is actually not a bad combo.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6728|England

Ive used them once or twice and kept crashing em! I think theyre the only weapon in the game that I havent made a kill with yet
Well, except the ladders of course.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6723|Southampton, UK

Snake wrote:

Ive used them once or twice and kept crashing em! I think theyre the only weapon in the game that I havent made a kill with yet
Well, except the ladders of course.
Oh i love the ladder kills

You Killed James:
You[LADDER]James
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6691|Belgium
How do you do that?

When you [Killed] someone who's on a ladder? If i drop claymores at the end of a ladder, then die, then the clays still kill a guy on a ladder (phew ), THAT would be a [Ladder] kill?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6937
Forklifts > Nukes

End of story.
Master*
Banned
+416|6657|United States
Got killed by a grappling hook once
https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/Masterstyle/9512d16e27ef3b678c78b9ad752ab3e1fe6.png
Sgt_Sieg
+89|6937

Masterstyle wrote:

Got killed by a grappling hook once
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/M … 3e1fe6.png
Ouch. Oh I didn't see the screenshots thing so:
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/Keenan111/screen025.jpg
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/Keenan111/screen014.jpg
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/Keenan111/screen016.jpg

And of course, the RPG mobile.
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/Keenan111/screen006.jpg
XISIX
+116|6777
Sorry no screenshot but :

Once after getting taken out by tank on Leviathan -
Spawned as Spec-Ops.
Carefully prepared prongs of Forklift with C4 + successfully rammed/jihadded/killed enemy tank as payback.

Definitely good for a laugh.
Figured that even if they took me out it might be entertaining.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6816|Teesside, UK
Anyone know if the forklift classes as transport?  I need 5 road kills for vet transport and the fork lift would be earning the badge in style
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6625|Tyne & Wear, England
It would be better if you could get in the wheelbarrow.

"Enemy wheelbarrow spotted"
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6614|Bradford UK

KILLSWITCH wrote:

lmao +1
CoconutBlitz
AH I wish I would have switched to those views before I took my screenie. That's some fine 'Forkin there Sgt_Sieg.

Ya know the one thing I never really noticed is if there is more than one forklift per map. I was talking about having a 2 vs. 2 forklift battle earlier in this thread. I'll have to go load up a Local Lan and find out on that.

XISIX wrote:

Sorry no screenshot but :

Once after getting taken out by tank on Leviathan -
Spawned as Spec-Ops.
Carefully prepared prongs of Forklift with C4 + successfully rammed/jihadded/killed enemy tank as payback.

Definitely good for a laugh.
Figured that even if they took me out it might be entertaining.
That is awesome I never even thought of C4 Forklift ramming!

If anyone can get a good screenshot of a big group of kills with C4 forklift ramming you will be as cool as the other side of the pillow.

crimson_grunt wrote:

Anyone know if the forklift classes as transport?  I need 5 road kills for vet transport and the fork lift would be earning the badge in style
Yes it does count as a Transport kill.

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Can you imagine the chaos for the mad scramble for the wheelbarrow? Instead of being shot out with the M95 like in a heli or jet someone would have to knock you out with a shovel.

And you could solo by hopping in a riding that 'barrow downhill (then you would have to push it back uphill, that would rock!

Think of how useful the wheelbarrow would be you could fill it up with some ammo bags and med packs from other players and push that thing all over the map restocking your team... or sell it on the black market to the highest bidder.
CoconutBlitz
All forked up and ready hit that Enemy Flag!

No kill shots here just two Navy SEALS and a whole lotta 5.56 death from higher up than most other footsoldiers.

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9514/screen111cw6.th.jpg

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7476/screen112dt3.th.jpg

Last edited by Seal 3 (2007-02-01 23:31:42)

el capitan
+11|6692
You should be able to get a supply box on the front of a forklift. That would be cool.
CoconutBlitz

el capitan wrote:

You should be able to get a supply box on the front of a forklift. That would be cool.
Yeah I should try that later on a LAN server, I wonder if will stay on the forks or just kinda slip off like when you try and put AT mines on your own vehicle to Jihad mine with it.

That and the you should be able to raise and lower the forks.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6485|Graz, Austria

Seal 3 wrote:

That and the you should be able to raise and lower the forks.
The first time I entered a forklift I pressed all the buttons to see if any of them could raise the forks.
It just reminded me of GTA: San Andreas so much.
CoconutBlitz

globefish23 wrote:

The first time I entered a forklift I pressed all the buttons to see if any of them could raise the forks.
Yeah nothing like random key spamming hopeing for something I think I did the same thing.

I can't believe they omitted the moveable forks from BF2.

GTA SA rules. That Apache Heli is the ultimate map explore vehicle.
Sgt_Sieg
+89|6937

Seal 3 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Yeah nothing like random key spamming hopeing for something I think I did the same thing.

Oh god, it took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to use the forks on the forklift in SA right... uggg.
CoconutBlitz

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Oh god, it took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to use the forks on the forklift in SA right... uggg.
yeah they did not explain it too well in the booklet. I think I even had a hard time with the PS2 version for god sakes the joypad only had a few buttons, doing the multi monkey hand press to get those damn forks to move before the time limit expired was a biatch.
Leonnoe1
+2|6887
Harrier.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6727|Area 51

Leonnoe1 wrote:

Harrier.
^^ What he said, but how could you lock onto vehicles and shit again in that harrier? I forgot..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard