UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6371|Cali
Very Very nice vid man that deservs a +1... But i ask you... How do you become so accurite?  How to you time when they jump in mid air then HEADSHOT... That is what i want to kno
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6722|South Africa
Nice vid.

I love the single shot, 1st time, at range, headshots.

Normally it takes a few shots.

(or you just took the lucky ones... )
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6778|Toronto, ON
Damn good.
Alpha as fuck.
ultraznipez0r^86
+4|6330

UnknownRanger wrote:

Very Very nice vid man that deservs a +1... But i ask you... How do you become so accurite?  How to you time when they jump in mid air then HEADSHOT... That is what i want to kno
tnx dude
how ? luckshots, thats all ! :p
but when you played this game for 2000+ hours, i think its also a bit experience
just play very concentrated the whole time, and focus on aim and timing
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6397|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Oh Noes!!1

The Internats wrote:

Not Found
The requested URL /ultrasnipez0r^86.avi was not found on this server.
for the download
ultraznipez0r^86
+4|6330
ups, fixed
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6679
is there going to be a january movie, adolf?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ultraznipez0r^86
+4|6330
no, but maybe a february one !
the upcoming cb infladder matches could give some nice stuff

Last edited by ultraznipez0r^86 (2007-02-01 03:37:52)

VorteX
+6|6364|Lithuania
i want to be in your next fragmovie 4dolf
jag22
+1|6692
Great vid, very clear, and cool music.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6650|Birmingham, UK

majorassult wrote:

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

great another medic hopping around healing himself. i hate medics
have you ever played against a really good player who doesn't hop?
Yes, they dolphin dive.

I'm only kidding. I've seen great players who don't dolphin dive, don't bunny hop but are still great.
I'm not a great player, only decent, but I stick to the principle of not resorting to bunny hopping or dolphin diving. That lowers a player to a depth that I consider 'scummish'! I don't think you can dolphin dive/bunny hop yet be a good player - the two are incompatible.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6653|Warlord

TheDarkRaven wrote:

...but I stick to the principle of not resorting to bunny hopping or dolphin diving. That lowers a player to a depth that I consider 'scummish'! I don't think you can dolphin dive/bunny hop yet be a good player - the two are incompatible.
That's a very interesting definition of 'good player' then. I'm against players that constantly flop around like a dying fish or incessantly jump like a bunny but that doesn't make them not good.

It's just like with claymores or grenades or the GL: too much and in cheap ways is bad, often used by players who are too weak to do any different. Doesn't mean any use of clays or 'nades or GL = noob.
Wa|kah^
imm0rtal.
+2|6340
@the post above - [sarcasm] Your 6k claymore kills obiously shows that you know what your talking about. [/sarcasm]
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6586

Wa|kah^ wrote:

@the post above - [sarcasm] Your 6k claymore kills obiously shows that you know what your talking about. [/sarcasm]
lmao owned

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard