https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6539|Polish state of EU
,lol, Nüb.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6786|Tenn
i think its funny. most people cant hang with the glitch cuz they don't get their precious unlocks. i was playing with the glitch one time and some guy was like. your pretty good for a private. the first time i have EVER said L.O.L out loud.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6625|Parainen, Finland
Yeah, this glitch sucks sometimes but it can be used as an advantage....

Once in a server a Lieutenant  told me that it would be better if I sit in the gunner seat so that we wouldn´t crash all the time (loved the deal cause I hate flying) and in the beginning of the round he tried to kill everyone by himself... but then he started to notice that I actually hit stuff and gave me line ups. At the end of the round I told him that I´m actually a captain. After that he asked in the next round if I wanna fly too..

Another time a Staff Sergeant thought that i was a newbie... Thank god for that..
I didn´t notice him and without me knowing he was following me just waiting to kill me at some embarrassing moment I guess... My clan mate spotted him and i made a fast turn and solo TV:d his sorry ass...
He didn´t do it again...

It is dumb that people underestimate low ranked players... especially now when so many have a second and maybe a third account too...
I don´t push my luck if a guy called 1337H3liH4x0r has the chopper and his rank is sergeant or something...
Better to kill every opponent with 100% concentration...
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6498|Somewhere else

I started a second account for the hell of it and almost got kicked from a server for being too good for a private class.  I had to explain that I was playing on a second account.

But usually, if I see a low rank I don't bitch at them, but I do not rely on them to cover my ass that's for sure.  I've put faith in them to pilot the Blackhawk and I'll jump in, sometimes they slam into the ground, sometimes they are good.  I grief after they fail "Nice flying Kennedy".

If they are in my squad, I'll teamwork, but cover my own ass, too many times have i been at a flag and get killed by an enemy because some noob ass on my team was completely not paying attention.
ryanv12
+10|6360|San Francisco, CA, USA
Look, the ranks for the most part accurate representations of a certain skill level. I don't underestimate privates because I think the bug is more prevalent than there are actual privates. However, most PFC's, Lance Corporals etc. are inexperienced. There are exceptions, usually second accounts of experienced players, but for the most part a PFC sucks and a Colonel is good.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6363|Cali
The rank glitch is a very, very common glitch and with the info. that i kno you Do still get your points.
masculata
+24|6695|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

kiteboarderni wrote:

stelie ur stats suck
fail
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6696|Middle of nowhere

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i think its funny. most people cant hang with the glitch cuz they don't get their precious unlocks. i was playing with the glitch one time and some guy was like. your pretty good for a private. the first time i have EVER said L.O.L out loud.
Well, i'm a point whore, and i think  that if you don't have your unlocks, you don't get points, so if i have unlocks,  i dont' care about the rank glitch

but yeah, if i don't know someone, i figure that they know what they're doing if they are a higher rank than someone with a lower rank, but i don't bash n00bs, they'll only get better with practice anyhow
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6477|behind my rifle

De_Jappe wrote:

isn't that the case on unranked servers? (haven't played on them in a while now )
t0mhank5
+319|6730|Surge

genius_man16 wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

Well, i'm a point whore, and i think  that if you don't have your unlocks, you don't get points, so if i have unlocks,  i dont' care about the rank glitch
dont worry, you still get your precious pointzors, even with no unlocks.

i got promoted to PFC once with the rank glitch, lolz.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6786|Tenn
lol when it happens and i get a basic award i always act excited. "Hell Yeah! I got the Basic medic Combat"
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6640|Gold coast, Aus.

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

lol when it happens and i get a basic award i always act excited. "Hell Yeah! I got the Basic medic Combat"
Haha, i love acting like a noob on alias or when i get the stats bug. Over VOIP put on a really high voice (to sound like an 8 year old) and scream "I JUST GOT VET MEDIC GIUYS WHATS THAT MEAN?!"

Then you get kicked from the squad and do it again in a new one
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
Actually I like seeing privates, that means those people just bought the game and joined the community
Shows interest in the game. They are n00bs, of course, and some of them will remain n00bs forever, but we need fresh meat
panda-pat
+10|6506|Sydney, Australia
Does anyone know why the glitch happens?
Anyway to fix it(besides leaving the server)?
Happens to me sometimes aswell
And ya, we cant have the same people playing the game for the next 10 years, we need n00bs to flame at

Last edited by panda-pat (2007-02-01 23:38:02)

ryanv12
+10|6360|San Francisco, CA, USA

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Actually I like seeing privates, that means those people just bought the game and joined the community
Shows interest in the game. They are n00bs, of course, and some of them will remain n00bs forever, but we need fresh meat
you just want more free kills

Or getting TK'd more
psH
Banned
+217|6402|Sydney
I made a new account, in fact i have 3 , but i hate when i get called a fkin noob and im coming second on 110 points (really, i was beating a 4 star general,tank whoring FTW) and i get fkin flamed n shit. Its really annoying.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard