Pigskinn
+5|6387
Hitler with a Head Scarf

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/islamic-mein-kampf/

Europe as I know it, (Especially France and Great Britain) are near the point of no return.  If Europe doesn’t get there head out of their ass, the so call religion of peace and tolerance will get convert or kill ever European who doesn’t capitulate with Islam. Just think for a moment, your culture is dead. I would say 25 to 50 years before the death of Europe. Perhaps it will take several hundred beheadings before de-balled Europe fights back. Let’s hope not.

One last thing..... Those of you who believe this is a part of  derversityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. You either have a mental disorder or you’re completely insane.
Peace out -
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6685|United States
lol...the part where they show a picture of Sayyid Qutb with what appears to be a Hitler mustache that has been applied in MS Paint... that was priceless.

this is a wonderful piece of sloppy propaganda.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Music scared me too much. Can some one please tell me what the general theme was please.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6685|United States

Kmarion wrote:

Music scared me too much. Can some one please tell me what the general theme was please.
The general theme was Muslims=Nazis.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The general theme was Muslims=Nazis.
Wow did someone screw the Nazi's borders up to?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Executiator wrote:

lmfao...

I love how America somehow equals the United States of America.

There are two America's. And both have more than one country.

Anywho, that was crazy.
You mean 3 America's right?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6772
weak weak weak
posted in the wrong section
and is this how far David Horowitz has fallen? *weeps*
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6547|Global Command
Ah, give him some karma. He'll learn.

+1
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6548|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Oh no!!!!! For for the hills!!! The Islamonazis are coming!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6580
Islamofascists, Zephyr.  I mean, seriously, how could you so badly screw up such a highly technical term?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Executiator wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Executiator wrote:

lmfao...

I love how America somehow equals the United States of America.

There are two America's. And both have more than one country.

Anywho, that was crazy.
You mean 3 America's right?
If you seriously think Central America is a land body worthy of this recognition, then by all means, three America's.

BTW, KMarion, your name is spelled wrong according to spell checker.
I wasn't aware you were rewriting geography based upon your personal view of worthiness. I'm sure Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Belize, Panama appreciate your opinion.

I don't use the forums spell checker, I have the Firefox extension that checks it everywhere I type. That way I can add words.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

I didn't say it was a major land body or on par. I said it was an "America". You seemed to want to point out technicalities, I was helping.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6538|Πάϊ
David Horowitz for fuck sake? Where the fuck do you find this bullcrap anyway? Its so retarded I can't even laugh
ƒ³
Kukulcan
+6|6319|The Battlefield

Pigskinn wrote:

Hitler with a Head Scarf

Europe as I know it, (Especially France and Great Britain) are near the point of no return.  If Europe doesn’t get there head out of their ass, the so call religion of peace and tolerance will get convert or kill ever European who doesn’t capitulate with Islam. Just think for a moment, your culture is dead. I would say 25 to 50 years before the death of Europe. Perhaps it will take several hundred beheadings before de-balled Europe fights back. Let’s hope not.

One last thing..... Those of you who believe this is a part of  derversityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. You either have a mental disorder or you’re completely insane.
Peace out -
Oh my god  , this 3ad is about Ahmadinejad , you are provoking me (i'm itaian but half iranian...YES! now you know it . In reality: more than half i'd say 1/4    , i always lived here in italy ) .

In every case , sorry to say , but you don't know shit nothing about europe. We're different from you ( ? ) americans , we think that integration is the way to follow..... we don't think that islam will overrun our traditions. Everyone can pray which gods he likes and we celebrate events of many religions. Italy itself is very christian however , and pretty closed to new ideas. We're enough conservative , we like our roots and want to protect them.

Letting the islamic people isn't bowing down to them.. is just a question of respect. The major part of EU is still christian you know.

You say 25 to 50 years.... that's false. Europe will always have his way of life , different from us , we will never change. Muslims are not all terrorists you know ( i'm no muslim... just defending a misunderstood religion ) . I don't make any problems from being governed by a catholic or a muslim or a seven day apocalypst..... that's equal , everybody can govern if they can.

Besides this , Ahmadinejad is no hitler with a headwrap.... apart the side i've never seem him with a headwrap , he always talks about the cancellation of the israeli nation but in the real facts he never did nothing.

Hitler however DID something....

I admire Ahmadinejad , he's great leader , he overcame the ayatollah power in iran , carrying the nation to a new era. He did many good things for Iran economics and society..... waving around in Teheran , now is just as waving around in Washington dc.... it's a modern city. Yes , i've been there multiple times , the last some days ago .

You can't hate ahmadinejad only because he's muslim and medioriental like the typical enemies of us.... infact he ISN'T muslim i think... or at least , he never calls up on religion when he speeches against us , other are the motives that move him.... all reasonable , moreover.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6646|IRELAND

JahManRed wrote:

Jeeezzzzzzz here we go again. We do not have a Muslim Problem. We have a problem with a small group of extremists. I, like most people in Europe trust the security forces to keep us safe and again they have provin they are diligent.
Now please can you paranoid Americans just accept that the Europe folks on this board are not going to engage in mass hysteria and
a. Give up our civil rights.
b. Polarize our sociality.
c. Drive young Muslims into the hands of the extremists, with the "you have a label anyway, might as well live it" mentality.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6505|Latvia
they should have put a screamer at the end

skarry muzik xD
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6694|Belgium

Pigskinn wrote:

Hitler with a Head Scarf

Peace out -
You seem extreme-right-wing-neo-con to me, so I'm pretty sure you would fit right in with the nazi's.

Have a cookie, and don't let the door hurt your a$$ on the way out.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6684|Sweden
a fatwah by osama bin laden? wtf? he doesn't have that kind of authority...
and i doubt that the people that made the presentation have read teh qu'ran, the Jews and Christians are "people of the book" that is, "friends" of Islam...
the quotes and things said in this presentation are from a small minority of fuck heads that aren't Muslims at all, they are terrorists hiding behind twisted interpretations of the qu'ran, hadith and so on...

i hope no one takes this more seriously than they should, terrorists are bad. yes. but 99.9% of the Muslims in the world aren't terrorists. they are people like you and me...
please stop the anti-Muslim propaganda... open you eyes a little...

/Pelle (not a Muslim, but a student in islamology.)
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6580

spacepelle wrote:

Which is why huge numbers of Muslims are upset with him.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

Hmm.... Only thing I took away from that was.....

Pretty cool music, where do I get it? Anybody got a name?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6684|Sweden

Bubbalo wrote:

spacepelle wrote:

Which is why huge numbers of Muslims are upset with him.
yes, but it doesnt say that in the presentation...

just wanted to add that people like pigskin are far more scary that all the muslims in the world combined...shame on you.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6719|MoVal So-Cal
I like how people make videos portraying all Muslims to be terrorists. FYI people, there are such things as Neo Nazis here in the United States, Christians and Catholics that are terrorists like Timothy McVeigh. The news doesn't follow them though as the only news that gets ratings is from people half-way around the world chanting things we cant understand and burning our flags.

Examples of terrorism/religious extremism in the US:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Mc … us_beliefs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y_EKHK1C2IE  (my fav)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klu_Klux_Klan  (the classic)

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2007-02-02 03:51:49)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6671
Let's have a Jihad against religion I wouldn't mind seeing religous people being sent off to an isolated country, cut off from communication with the rest of the world.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Let's have a Jihad against religion I wouldn't mind seeing religous people being sent off to an isolated country, cut off from communication with the rest of the world.
Jihad means to struggle.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6671

Kmarion wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Jihad means to struggle.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard