You suck14%14% - 49
Hilary Clinton8%8% - 27
Coca-cola6%6% - 20
wtf?3%3% - 13
Total: 330
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol, all the nublets love there fire and forget weapon. How cute.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
The_Jester
+52|6510|Italy
Yes, claymores suck.

No, your options 3-4-5-6 are NOT funny.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6766|The United Center

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

omg if this 'unwanted' poll options are such pain for you, just dont talk about them and imagine they dont exist!

Nüb.
It's not the poll.  It's you.  Shut up.
link52787
+29|6541
I only put claymores on bottleneck areas and near the CP flag but not exactly at it.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys

link52787 wrote:

I only put claymores on bottleneck areas and near the CP flag but not exactly at it.
and i hate you
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6540|Polish state of EU

ThomasMorgan wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

omg if this 'unwanted' poll options are such pain for you, just dont talk about them and imagine they dont exist!

Nüb.
-so stop fu*****g posting here
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Nüb.
-so stop fu*****g posting here
No.
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6661|The Netherlands
Do claymores suck?
No, they blow.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6540|Polish state of EU
ok then
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

ok then
'kay.
.cat.
+4|6358
Gaymores are ok IMO if FF is on. If FF is off, they are spammed just for cheap kills.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6506|Melbourne

The Claymore Anti Personal Charge

Claymores are primarily used as a means of defense when enemy troops get to close, although, they have been known to kill friendly medics and support troops.

No they do not need an upgrade.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

link52787 wrote:

and i hate you
Couldn't agree more. Claymores are bullshit sometimes because they ALWAYS rattle my nerves when its unsuspecting, like if I am running around a corner and then BAM! Hurts my ears, and my ego. X(

Whoever said they hate the sniper that just runs in a crowd and throws clays, cant you just run right at him and get out of his way? The clays aren't active when first layed right? I've also noticed that I've managed to escape from a clay death. Its weird, some bug i think but I swear the clays have a range of 50 feet sometimes, then others I'll jump right by one thats at a flag, just lay there and not move until flags capped then just shimmy my way away from it...It has worked a lot.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6544|South Florida
They suck as bad as hilary clinton, and believe me, she sucks.
15 more years! 15 more years!
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6661|The Netherlands

Im_Dooomed wrote:

just lay there and not move until flags capped then just shimmy my way away from it...It has worked a lot.
Then a teammate runs in "drops a box "NEED A MEDIC?".

"Now I do"
ryanv12
+10|6361|San Francisco, CA, USA
Claymore are a part of the game, however I think you should be able to clear them out with grenades and arty. That would make a perfect balance I believe.
ryanv12
+10|6361|San Francisco, CA, USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

m running around a corner and then BAM! Hurts my ears, and my ego. X(

Whoever said they hate the sniper that just runs in a crowd and throws clays, cant you just run right at him and get out of his way? The clays aren't active when first layed right? I've also noticed that I've managed to escape from a clay death. Its weird, some bug i think but I swear the clays have a range of 50 feet sometimes, then others I'll jump right by one thats at a flag, just lay there and not move until flags capped then just shimmy my way away from it...It has worked a lot.
Yeah, there's a delay from when they drop them. The best thing to do is when you see him lay it, run past it as fast as you can, kill the sniper, wait for a teammate to set it off and revive him (if you're a medic)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

I agree, clays should be destroyable with grenades ffs. I hope this has been posted in the "Patch 1.5" Wish list.  It is fair if you get blown up by one not knowing its there...But to clearly see one and not being able to pass by it, realizing you are stuck for all eternity...That kinda gets to me.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6389|Pittsburgh, PA USA
You suck
Why? I dunno.....I was given the option.

If your gonna use them like they were supposed to be used (in defense) then cool, if your going to spam them & suicide clay-bomb with them then I hope you get genital warts.

Don't nerf them though, nerfing stuff is just gay.
demois411
+1|6384
No, claymores are fuckin' awesome. Its apart of the game, deal with it.

I put clays all over flags, I put them in spwn areas, I put them around a person capping a flag then knife him only to laugh at the two medics going to revive him, I run into places and spam them. I wish I could mix the sniper and support kit.  Spam, Spam , Spam your clays everywhere. It pisses off people just as much as the J-10. Stop whining about every single aspect of the game. You people sometimes are too much. I don't mind complaining about the CTD problem but if you don't like how the game is then just uninstall or buy your own server and then you could do something about the clays, j10s, etc..
l41e
+677|6667

demois411 wrote:

No, claymores are fuckin' awesome. Its apart of the game, deal with it.

I put clays all over flags, I put them in spwn areas, I put them around a person capping a flag then knife him only to laugh at the two medics going to revive him, I run into places and spam them. I wish I could mix the sniper and support kit.  Spam, Spam , Spam your clays everywhere. It pisses off people just as much as the J-10. Stop whining about every single aspect of the game. You people sometimes are too much. I don't mind complaining about the CTD problem but if you don't like how the game is then just uninstall or buy your own server and then you could do something about the clays, j10s, etc..
Complaining is a part of the forums. Deal with it.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6364|Twyford, UK
No, they do NOT suck. That is entirely the problem with them, they're both effective and downright irritating.

Much like the sneaky trick of detonating C4 near a squad, right before ripping them apart with your carbine as they stand there confused and disoriented.
Or using a few mines as a decoy for the rest hidden on the side.
Or rushing up and mining the front and rear ofan occupied tank before fleeing.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6589|Portland, OR, USA
I <3 claymores and everything, but they should be like they are in PR, where you actually have to detonate them.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6711|Calgary

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

They suck as bad as hilary clinton, and believe me, she sucks.
Does she swallow?
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6589|United States
Claymores own, period. Stop whining about suicide snipers running into a group of people. If someone is able to run/hop his way into a mass of people without getting killed before taking the time to drop two claymores then that whole group deserves a death. I would say lets just remove all the guns/c4/claymores/mines etc. from the game and we'll all just run around the maps capturing flags. You guys couldn't possibly whine about the game then?? No wait, someone would probably start a thread about how sprinting needs to be nerfed because spec ops can sprint further than assault.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard