SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6575|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
i believe that global warming is an issue and i also believe that we abuse the energy we have on hand... I turn everything off at night will 5 min during the day even make a blip on any sort of energy consumption? unfortunately it wont, so not really much of a point.. go tell Las Vegas to turn off its lights for 5 min.. next can we complain about water wasting and close down all the swimming pools, waterslides, and any other aquatic type center.. reality is we are consumers through and through, until we are faced with a global epidemic nothing will ever happen/change.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.
OK, I'm going to clear this way up, because you guys are my representation of complete attention whoring idiots who think it's hilarious to say "Hey, Im ganna go burn down a forest! HERR HERR HERR Now give me Karma cause me E-penis is small, and I need a number to make it bigger and I think I'm funny when I actually don't even know how matches work because..." Well, you *Intelligent* people get the point. While the idiots are still reading somewhere near "Representation".

So: Global warming on one half, Global cool down on the other. GW Works in 2 ways

1) Humidity

2) Lack of it.

Some places flooded, while next door it was a drought. By "next door" I don't mean your fucking neighbor, I mean the next country to your left/right. For all you that think your E-penis will get bigger from posting at your misinterpretations.

For all who think Global Warming is a hoax:

What

Good

Would

It

Do.

Hoax's are made for:
1) Attention---> Money.

"Let's stop using cars" Doesn't generate money.

For all you idiots who think that:
a) Power plants
b) Hospitals
c) Schools

Should turn off,

Lack:

Common sense.

This thing was on a minor scale, we don't mean breakers, generators, fridges.
We mean things like
1) Lights, Just flick them off, and read a book via SUNLIGHT/ CANDLE LIGHT
2) Televisions, radios, and your beloved computers. Turn them off. No need to unplug, your e-penis wont get smaller in the 5 min. your computers not running.

The point of this was to tell the money whoring government that GW is infact an issue, and not a "Hoax". It was to tell them that people actually want something to be done, it was to tell them, that

WE CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN, AND THEIR CHILDREN SO THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A BIG DESERT TO LIVE ON.

Fact: Venus died from Global Warming. Something in it's atmosphere caused CO2 to grow, and it just contained too much heat. You want Earth to look like Venus?

CO2 Issue, for those who don't understand what it does.

CO2 is naturally in the atmosphere. It keeps in warmth. Makes Earth livable. Sun+ CO2= warm.

Sun won't go away. CO2 Rises: More heat.

THIS happens because CO2 doesnt let enough heat escape from our atmosphere, gradually gettiing warmer.
Even I'm not sure what electricity does to CO2 build-up, but I've already explained why it was electrcity.

(At hand, easy to turn off, we all have it.)

Let's clear some things up.

Q: Why is it a chain letter?
A: Easy to distribute.

Q: Mr. Daemon, Are you a scientist or a political activist?
A: No, I want to work with physics, but I'm still only 15 years of age.

Q: Then why did you want to turn off your precious electricity?
A: BECAUSE IF ENOUGH OF US DO IT, THEN IT WILL BE NOTICED.

Q: Why didn't we do it?
A: 'Cause you fucks don't have enough common sense not to see what GW is doing to the future.

At this point, you may PM me about anything else on your feeble minds. By that, I'm not calling everyone a "fuck" or "feeble minded". Only those with retarded arguments like: "I'll burn seals cause GW is fake" And "NO! Fuck you, hospitals arn't turning it off! Why should I?"

I hope I made a point here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard