steveloven
+17|6681
Welcome to the Total Gaming League. Our programmers have worked extremely hard over the past two weeks to design, code, and implement a completely custom league web site. We're very proud to announce that the web site has progressed enough to allow for registration to begin. We will continue to work on additional features over the next several days to make your experience even more convenient.

The Total Gaming League offers free registration, cash prizes for the final four teams, and random prize giveaways for all teams that remain active up until the completion of the regular season. We feel this is an excellent incentive to remain active throughout the season and limit the amount of overall forfeits. Our goal is to reward both the highly competitive successful teams and the newer teams that may be struggling; we want all TGL participants the opportunity to win something.

For our first season, we will be offering only one league, the Battlefield 2142 8v8 Open division. We feel it's important to make sure we can be extremely thorough and dedicate all of our attention to making this first league as successful as possible. In the future, we will expand to offer additional divisions along with additional gaming titles.

We urge all team leaders to create their teams and have their members register as soon as possible. The first week of matches will begin on Monday February 5th at 9:30 PM EST; we will be scheduling matches as teams register in an effort to keep on top of things. All teams will have until Wednesday February 7th to play and report your matches. Any teams that haven't reported their week 1 results by 12 AM EST (Midnight) on Feb 7th will receive forfeit wins.

Please contact an admin if you have any questions concerning the rules, map list, schedule, or any other aspect of the league. We look forward to serving you and continually improving as we begin this very exciting endeavor.

taken from www.totalgl.com
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands
nice

maybe i should buy 2142, practice really and hard and win!

edit: me has b3st gram3r loalz

Last edited by ']['error (2007-01-31 05:54:22)

StormEye
Sniper
+50|6654|Malibu
I am entering the competition as a starter for Team BlindSide.

Hope to get to see some of you in this community.
steveloven
+17|6681
Yeah would be cool to see alot of you guys invilved.
Emsdad
+0|6311
So, I signed up, but I don't have a team.  Anyone else from this forum looking to start a team?
steveloven
+17|6681
when you sign up mark urself as a free agent and Im sure someone will pick you up.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6654|Malibu
If you are still not signed up, you still have a bit of time.

TGL's first match is postponed til Feb 12th just to let more people enter the competition.
steveloven
+17|6681
Money Prizes Woot Woot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard