Kukulcan
+6|6308|The Battlefield

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

God.....it just feels so wrong actually seeing people getting shot. Like, can you imagine what it would be like to be actually shot at!? Actually fucking shot at, your life about to end!?

And kuku, wtf, are like some kind of terrorist worshiper or something!? He's not a fucking hero, he's a fucking insane religious nut with a gun. Dont try and glorify him, okay.
This guy is not a terrorist... he never wounded any civilian. He aims only for the soldier... this renders him honorable.
I'm not for the islamic army... i admire all the guys like him also if they are in the us army.

I've seen soldiers rape children and women.... THAT is terrorism... not this.
He's neither insane... he is very rational in his job .
This guy is a terrorist, if he wears civillian clothes while trying to get his political views put into place (e.g. American withdrawl from Iraq) through the use of violence he's seen as a terrorist.
Has anyone seen Enemy at the Gates, I suppose its kind of like that. Its propoganda for the masses of ignorant Islamic followers, nothing more. How does anyone know thats one person taking all those shots? Have you personally met this retard?
Only because US soldiers wear uniforms it doesn't it's all legal what they do. So... US soldiers that kill insurgents and civilians are war heroes or soldiers and a insurgent sniper which snipes US SOLDIERS AND NOT CIVILIANS is a terrorist???
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6450|Stealth City, UK

spray_and_pray wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

This guy is a terrorist, if he wears civillian clothes while trying to get his political views put into place (e.g. American withdrawl from Iraq) through the use of violence he's seen as a terrorist.
Has anyone seen Enemy at the Gates, I suppose its kind of like that. Its propoganda for the masses of ignorant Islamic followers, nothing more. How does anyone know thats one person taking all those shots? Have you personally met this retard?
Put yourself in his position, imagine it's the other way round, Iraq has decided Bush is a danger to the world (not so hard to imagine) they invade your country, bomb your cities, civilians get killed in the bombings, remove your leader, occupy your country, install a new goverment. Do you really think that all people would sit back and let it happen? The guy isn't a terrorist, if he were a terrorist would go to the US and start sniping US civilians, not US soldiers in his own country. He's at worst a mercenary and IMO just a soldier, uniforms dont count for shit it's the purpose you're fighting for.
Hear Hear people read through ALL the posts before POSTING an ignorant remark.
What you meant to say was 'read MY POSTS before posting'. If the US Army wore civillian clothes, blended in with civillians I think you'd have a problem with that, wouldnt you? The Iraqi government (although shite) isn't at war with America, its a minority of people who feel that its there hjob to kick the US out. Their country's leadership has a completely different view to them and therefore he's a terrorist. Go look up all the definitions and explanations of a terrorist and....oh look....he would be classified as a terrorist! I thought everyone was talking about honour.....so clearly defined sides through the use of uniforms wouldn't be honourable? Sometimes I really dont understand you guys......!
spray_and_pray
+52|6499|Perth. Western Australia

buLLet_t00th wrote:

spray_and_pray wrote:

Put yourself in his position, imagine it's the other way round, Iraq has decided Bush is a danger to the world (not so hard to imagine) they invade your country, bomb your cities, civilians get killed in the bombings, remove your leader, occupy your country, install a new goverment. Do you really think that all people would sit back and let it happen? The guy isn't a terrorist, if he were a terrorist would go to the US and start sniping US civilians, not US soldiers in his own country. He's at worst a mercenary and IMO just a soldier, uniforms dont count for shit it's the purpose you're fighting for.
What you meant to say was 'read MY POSTS before posting'. If the US Army wore civillian clothes, blended in with civillians I think you'd have a problem with that, wouldnt you? The Iraqi government (although shite) isn't at war with America, its a minority of people who feel that its there hjob to kick the US out. Their country's leadership has a completely different view to them and therefore he's a terrorist. Go look up all the definitions and explanations of a terrorist and....oh look....he would be classified as a terrorist! I thought everyone was talking about honour.....so clearly defined sides through the use of uniforms wouldn't be honourable? Sometimes I really dont understand you guys......!
The US army does that its called mercenaries what someone wears doesn't matter. Military clothing was made to show friend from foe and to strike fear into people. If I saw someone walking down the road in a grey uniform wearing a swasticka in the 40's I would be afraid. So if I were to rebel against the person who was opressing my country I'd be a terrorist. Sadly I well know the definition of terrorism/terrorist. Terrorism is an act of purposely striking fear into civilians to try to force a decision or to do something they don't want. AKA blowing a large hole in a building then telling everyone to elect this governemnt or more attacks would happen. The US government is doing exactly this but they are saying the Iraqi's will cause more attacks instead of them. Bullshit they are the ones inflaming the region. Tell me when you pass logic 101 why uniforms dont defy people as being terrorists and get back to me. He is fighting in his country for his country.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6583
I'm not impressed with any of those shots. If you could see videos of the ranges the American's shoot at...then you would be impressed.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359
what a little fuck... i hope they catch this "juba" faggot and rip his nutsack out. the little turban headed fuck turd...
weasel_thingo
+74|6334
i agree thats great skill.
i mean how does he do it...
its not like he drives to a spot and shoots at an unsuspecting person who is standing still and then drives off....
oh wait...
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

I'm not impressed with any of those shots. If you could see videos of the ranges the American's shoot at...then you would be impressed.
yea, exactly... heck i can make better shots than that with my Rem. 30-06 (10x 50mm optics), i have nailed a 1" group at 800 yards with the 30-06, and if you notice he doesnt even make that many kills, most of his shots only wound the target. not to mention the little fag hides among civilians to make his shots...
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6450|Stealth City, UK

spray_and_pray wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

spray_and_pray wrote:

The US army does that its called mercenaries what someone wears doesn't matter. Military clothing was made to show friend from foe and to strike fear into people. If I saw someone walking down the road in a grey uniform wearing a swasticka in the 40's I would be afraid. So if I were to rebel against the person who was opressing my country I'd be a terrorist. Sadly I well know the definition of terrorism/terrorist. Terrorism is an act of purposely striking fear into civilians to try to force a decision or to do something they don't want. AKA blowing a large hole in a building then telling everyone to elect this governemnt or more attacks would happen. The US government is doing exactly this but they are saying the Iraqi's will cause more attacks instead of them. Bullshit they are the ones inflaming the region. Tell me when you pass logic 101 why uniforms dont defy people as being terrorists and get back to me. He is fighting in his country for his country.
Hes fighting for what he believes in. If i suddenly got a gun and started taking pot shots at people who ate onions, because I beleieved that onions were the cause of all evil Id have slightly different views to my country. Uniforms weren't there to strike fear, what Nazi uniforms in a war situation had swastikas on them for everyone to see (SS helmets, before you ignorantly shout out, had the red background swastika removed because it was easy to see over long distances)? US Army uniforms are there to protect and for camoflauge not for fear. A terrorist is someone who isn't fighting a conventional war, they fight it so the aren't distinguished from others around them so they dont get shot at! We've obviously got different views on the matter and I dont mind discussing them with you, but you shouldn't start getting personal because that just shows a lack if respect for what we are both trying to do.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas

Kukulcan wrote:

... every IGNORANT and cock sucking post he's made...
You know what they say, when the first bullet flies by your head, politics go out the window.  So when you make a cocksucking thread about a cocksucking terrorist who's a cocksucking sniper (and a cocksucking sniper), saying how fucking great he is because he has a body count of American soldiers, then you sir, are a cocksucking piece of shit that I wouldn't piss on to put out a fire.  You say that pilots are cowards because they fly way up high and drop bombs?  Well maybe if the dumbass ragtards were smart enough to have a workable fucking army and a workable fucking air force that could stand up to a few U.S. war planes, we wouldn't have our "coward" pilots flying over and dropping bombs at will.  .......ohh wait, they did, it fucking surrendered before it DID ANYTHING, even France but up a better fight than these sweaty motherfuckers. 

They are cowards.  They were cowards when they had a military, they were cowards when they surrendered/ran/deserted, and they are cowards now.  They are a backwards ass society full of dickheads that beat women and make them wear veils to hide their faces and blow themselves up rather than form a decent resistance.  Alot of dickheads like yourself like to compare them to the french resistance, but I don't remember the French resistance having a force compiled of 60% human suicide bombs.  What a fucking pussy way out and your a pussy for glorifying them.  If you think they are so great, go join them.

Also, go fuck yourself.

Admins, I guess this is your cue to AWM/tempban/permban/yell/whatever me.  I don't give a shit.

Last edited by Cougar (2007-02-01 07:00:25)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio
I am confused by this guys thread.  ALL of his threads have ALL been talking down about American troops and such.  Since you just registered recently, I am wondering if you are a troll.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

I mean.... all the soldiers should act as him.
You sound like a kid, please go to a combat zone before making stupid fucking assertions like this.

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-01 05:56:41)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I do not and will not enter a argument on the war, why, etc etc

This Juba is a fanny.

Why the fuck do the muslims look upto him and treat him as a hero.  He snipes from a van, with holes cut out, with the inside of the van lined in pillows to soften the sound.  What a sly thing to do. He's just like his ex leader, why don't you go and hide down a hole because thats a cowardly thing to do aswell.  Oh too late, you were caught.  I hope they treat you like a fucking sly pig in prision as thats all you are Juba.  I look forward to seeing the abuse pictures released on the net.

Fuck me he hasn't even got a proper name Juba, ffs.  Shame this war isnt in a jungle or Disney could make a film of this fearless warrior. "Juba in the Jungle".

If the young muslims want to look up to a hero, don't pick a chicken pick a lion. Hey I'll even help you. Mohhamed Ali.  The greatest warrior of all time.  Just a shame I can't spell his name correctly.
DarkObsidian
+6|6644|Arizona, USA

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't know if he's already know in america but i come to uncover this figure only some days ago , seeing these 2 videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0bo31VP5VI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_krcXnW … amp;search

These video have been made by the Sniper himself , with a custom rifle.... a digital camera attached to the rifle itself ( a israeli rifle indeed ).

You americans seem to have a real tough enemy in baghdad : this Juba is an Islamic Amry war hero , a sniper that operates in the urban warzone in baghdad. In these video he snipes many of your soldiers without hurting any civilian : i must give him credit for this.

I mean.... all the soldiers should act as him , kill the enemy and don't hurt the civilians. This guy is some SERIOUS sniper... those shoots are terrific.
The video is distributed by the Islamic Army in Iraq.. a warning to the american soldiers in baghdad. I should fear to go out there with this guy free , if i was an american.

I have other videos where there are soldiers from other nations with some american soldiers, but he doesn't hurt the other soldiers... he kills only the americans.

The great thing about Juba is that he manages to kill the soldier in the middle of many civilians.... he's a GREAT shot.. and he knows it as from this other video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbWLe6T … amp;search

That's him you know...
First off, the validity of this video is nil.
It's a composition of many sniper videos. One of which being the guy getting shot by the humvee (Yea, I know, narrows it down.). But he was a medic, and then they TRASHED that sniper, injuring him near death.
To be honest, your admiration of a supposed sniper that is some "hero" makes me think negatively of you.
Juba is a poop dick faggot, and so are his mother and father.
He's nothing special, he's shooting soldiers right in kevlar. Usually just leaves a nasty bruise complex and sometimes some broken ribs.
If you'd like though.. I could show you some videos of so called, soldiers for Allah, getting portions, and in some cases, their entire heads blown off.

I do not and will not enter a argument on the war, why, etc etc

This Juba is a fanny.

Why the fuck do the muslims look upto him and treat him as a hero.  He snipes from a van, with holes cut out, with the inside of the van lined in pillows to soften the sound.  What a sly thing to do. He's just like his ex leader, why don't you go and hide down a hole because thats a cowardly thing to do aswell.  Oh too late, you were caught.  I hope they treat you like a fucking sly pig in prision as thats all you are Juba.  I look forward to seeing the abuse pictures released on the net.

Fuck me he hasn't even got a proper name Juba, ffs.  Shame this war isnt in a jungle or Disney could make a film of this fearless warrior. "Juba in the Jungle".

If the young muslims want to look up to a hero, don't pick a chicken pick a lion. Hey I'll even help you. Mohhamed Ali.  The greatest warrior of all time.  Just a shame I can't spell his name correctly.
Seems like you're suggesting that Mohammed Ali was of Muslim decent. While I have no clue if he was religiously Muslim, I do know he was not by blood.
He was African American, and he was by far, NOT the best boxer. Which seems to be the point you're trying to stretch.

Last edited by DarkObsidian (2007-02-01 06:11:01)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6500|Connecticut

Kukulcan wrote:

I've seen soldiers rape children and women....
Then why didnt you stop it.?
Malloy must go
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Because he was grounded.
DarkObsidian
+6|6644|Arizona, USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Because he was grounded.
Thanks for that, that was hilarious in a simple way
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6662|United States of America
What a stupid thread.  It sounds like the little boy who started it has a man crush on a stinky rag head terrorist. 

Can anyone say "boy toy".

Anyone who can make Juba his idol should go to Iraq an fight with their Islamo heros.
spray_and_pray

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I mean.... all the soldiers should act as him.
You sound like a kid, please go to a combat zone before making stupid fucking assertions like this.
Marine you will agree with me on what war is about. Its about putting up a bunch of sand bags and camping all fucking day waiting for something to happen. You get sent out to a bullshit report by the time you get there the place is blown to shit and there are no terrorists visible. You did GW1 that had a lot of friendly fire air vehichle inflicted damage most soldiers saw jackshit action because of the use of aircraft. I know there was some such as the blackhawk down operation. I am also aware there were two parts of that. Desert Storm and Desert Shield Right? One of the operations lasted for a few days, no I did not get these facts from jar head thankgod even though it really explains war better then most. They train the US troops to try to kill without fear feel no pain and be cold hearted. When they dont see action they just shoot up shit for the fun of it (some do) it would drive one crazy to learn for so so long wait for so long and in the end never get any action.

Real war is dominated by air power and the overbombing of "strategic targets" Civlian powerstations Civilian bridges etc etc. Because of these "strategic targets" the country on the opposite side suffers while they get spoonfed bullshit that they are really helping.

As to other 2 replies, I see you take ignorance greatly there I don't know what it is that set me apart from most people you know it could be growing up in a country where war was an everyday thing it could be that I got a long with muslims and people from other countries when I was young even though we were figthing each other but some of you really take ignorance to the next level. When the first bullet flies by my head? Well sorry thats not the way a war is thought, it was more like im sitting out in a resteraunt or in my house and a few kilometres away or just up the road a cruise missle hits a civilian building or a bridge. Or even better an unguided bomb with a high radioactive yield falls somewhere near my house. Radiation we got a shitload of it not only were we bombarded in the 80's by acid rain from the Chernobyl incident my relatives got extra radiation from all the other bombs. Thats pretty much 2 Decades of nuclear toxins above the safety levels this effected the civilians but not the troops far away.

Who you see is a sniper or two people using a gun with 1 bullet per shot 1 target per shot 1 hit per shot. They are not inflicting damage on the civilians they are not causing an act of terror, this is to the person that was able to refrain from insulting me in an ignorant post thankyou. As I was saying I dont suggest you go fight for what you beleive in if you are the agressor. That is a big no no you will get a larger resistance as the US forces are experiencing now, fighting a war on terror is useless its like fighting a whole country. Every time a civilian dies because of an American Bomb a Stray American Bullet or even an Iraqi bullet the US Soldiers get the blame. Why? because they are inflaming the area, these soldiers (not always purposefully) are inflaming an area which was somewhat quiet and once again causing conflict. The US government took 20 billion US dollars from Iraq which they would use to repair Iraq improve hospitals etc. Nice eh? Actually no the 20 bullion US that was given to the US was wasted some of it disappeared into no where. There is a hospital in a city 100 miles outta Baghdad which the US used 100 million dollars to repair and add in a new block. That would be a nice looking hospital right? Wrong the sewerage system doesn't work water has leaked through the floor into 1 operating theatre (health standards dangerous) some of the tiles which were refurbished are worse then before pretty much the thing has to go into service in 2 days and it cant pass a Health and Safety standard test. You being an Iraqi would like to say where the fuck has our money gone.

From the view of most the US has not helped Iraq at all and continuing from before every time a civilian dies his family or friends will stand up to the US reigeme and fight it. It is an everyday civilian it is dangerous to go to the local mall etc because of the probability of a gunfight or a bomb. Was this happening as much before the US? No so who would be to blame. You are living in a somewhat peaceful environment as long as you dont stir shit up with the government you would be fine. US comes in, cruise missle bombings civilian deaths sky rocket its not safe to go outside etc etc. Many would find the problem being the US the US came to their homeland and changed THEIR governmeny with a PUPPET government and ruined THEIR PEACE. They of course will fight the US since they would seem to be the problem.

The sniper you see is one of many soldiers if you asked me right now I would respect a German Trench soldier as much as a British, French, American, Japanese, Russian, Australian, Candadian.... list goes on soldier. Many people are judging soldiers by what country they come from. In reality they are all just doing their job, of course I would not have respect from a soldier from any of those countries if he wasn't staying within the law, but if that man is brave enough to go out and fight no matter what his chances are I respect them. Many people are into this gaming mentality yeah war isn't that bad I mean anyone can go there you die and in 15 seconds you respawn Right Right Right????? If only war was such. You only get 1 shot at life and these people are putting that 1 shot to stick up and fight for whats right. Of course the role of Agressor and Defender changes but sides would have equal respect but a country can be an Agressor to start but becomes a Defender at the end. Germany in WW2 is a good example. This soldier is fighting as a Defender he is putting his life on the line Defending what he beleives is true. The US and the coalition of the willing are the Agressors they are trying to take this mans freedom. I think some people here take Bush's speaches too seriously. It is not you are with us or you are with them. In the real world things arent black and white,  there  are shades of many beautiful colours .

I therefore stand on the line he is not an Agressor, He is not killing civilians, He is fighting for what he beleives. Sure that is fine for me I will call him respectable even if he is using a sniper rifle. The US role they are an Agressor but are fighting as a Defender, They are not intentionally killing civilians, Some are fighting for what they beleive in. My respect will vary from soldier to soldier those that beleive in the Iraq war would have my full respect even if I don't. I mean if they beleive in the cause that much to risk their life. Go for it. Both are soldiers one Doesn't follow orders the other's do. The ones that do follow orders of course must follow them or face being thrown into jail they would probably be more disciplined my respect would stay the same. Uniform doesn't change Terrorist from Friendly they don't walk around the streets like civvies (this one doesnt) in one of his video's he is clearly seen walking around in a camo and wearing a face mask. In no war a disguise not to forget the large sniper rifle he is holding. Anyone that would call this guy a pussy would also call a US sniper a pussy their roles are the same. Kill the enemy and don't let him kill you.

To the rude poster, thanks for voicing your concern however if you weren't as ignorant as fuck and read the whole posts I made you would understand I support both soldiers. So I will easily say stick it up your ass you got a problem PM me rather then just prove you didn't read the whole post to all the other users and face a ban. I don't bite and can be quite nice to talk to () as long as you aren't racial at least not in my presence. I lived in a country that got fucked up by that. If I could make a request to the admins not to ban this person, his oppinion is his I take constructive criticism on the chin even if it was more of an insult.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio

Major_Spittle wrote:

Anyone who can make Juba his idol should go to Iraq an fight with their Islamo heros.
Bingo.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio
Hey Spray.....

We saw a sniper in Afghanistan shooting from a hospital because he knew we could not return fire.  But since he was aiming at soldiers and not hurting civilians, that does not make him special at all.  How do we know these guys do not do anything wrong or hurt civilians?  They do not have hundreds of reporters following them around all day.
spray_and_pray

usmarine2007 wrote:

Hey Spray.....

We saw a sniper in Afghanistan shooting from a hospital because he knew we could not return fire.  But since he was aiming at soldiers and not hurting civilians, that does not make him special at all.  How do we know these guys do not do anything wrong or hurt civilians?  They do not have hundreds of reporters following them around all day.
That sniper was a pussy im sorry to say people like that I cannot stand thats why I don't support Hezbollah Juba is not my idol he is just one soldier of many. The sniper shooting from the hospital must have been a total fucking pussy you can't call him a soldier. If He was hiding in an area which would make him invincible or an area which would put civilians at risk in my definition he is not a soldier. The job of a soldier is to protect your civilians and your country not to put them into more danger or at least not directly. Mind telling us what happened with your little friend? Hope he got what was coming, just dont think that I find hiding in civilians acceptable I dont, Also I dont beleive in killing innocents or by standers in any war especially not on purpose. Life is full of fuck ups we cant blame people for every mistake they made. I think you mis understand me he is shooting at soldiers good but he is endangering civilians BAD. The snipers seen in those video's are individual and just "creative" with their technique they are not putting any civilians in direct line of fire.

To all the others this guy read the US sniper books etc, all the shit he does is what your army does.

PS. Shit you write fast I was just finished proof reading that post.

Been great discussing with you Marine and sorry I forgot your name (Camo man) but alas work is my greatest plague and its almost reaching 12 in the morning here. Thanks for the interesting convo different points of view and story. Goodnight.

Last edited by spray_and_pray (2007-02-01 06:48:51)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6550|Texas - Bigger than France

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't know if he's already know in america but i come to uncover this figure only some days ago , seeing these 2 videos :
Is your point to glorify the Iraqi army?
herrr_smity
+156|6635|space command ur anus

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

I thought he was already arrested a while ago with his videocam mate,
sorry to see him go , especially he's seems one of the few able to shoot a gun , instead of pressing the BOOM button and 20 people die.

I do miss the claymores in this movie though:)
you miss the the fucking claymores, its real fucking people that are getting shot. IT`S NOT A FUCKING GAME

Last edited by herrr_smity (2007-02-01 06:52:11)

Sir Killa4live
+12|6655

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

This guy is not a terrorist... he never wounded any civilian. He aims only for the soldier... this renders him honorable.
I'm not for the islamic army... i admire all the guys like him also if they are in the us army.

I've seen soldiers rape children and women.... THAT is terrorism... not this.
He's neither insane... he is very rational in his job .
@ everyone he does has a point

The people in that region are f-ing retards trying to kill every non-muslim (and only for that they should be locked away)

But if the muslims would invade The Netherlands and bomb, and occupy us (like the Nazi's) the same would happen as in WW2 (Resistance movement)

Difference is in WW2 resistance where fighting for the right cause (are the good ones) and those camel-fu.ckers  are out to let everyone go back to the times of  the year 0.

And he isn't a terrorist but a guerilla (like VC in Vietnam was) because he doesn't kill civilians.
Taliban are Terrorist for example (because they kill civilians for helping USAF troops in Afghanistan)

Either way he needs to die fast.

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2007-02-01 06:55:10)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio
what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard