Macca wrote:

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
and how does it taste?
Like pork!
heh muslim really is the relgion of peace....[/sarcasma]
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6547|Bournemouth, South England
So next time I get a speeding ticket, instead of being fined, can I get "sentenced" to spend the rest of my years in Oz? That will certainly help me learn my lesson, I would hate to spend all summer surfing and "casually observing" scantily clad young ladies on the beach!
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6622|Brisbane Australia

Penetrator_01 wrote:

So next time I get a speeding ticket, instead of being fined, can I get "sentenced" to spend the rest of my years in Oz? That will certainly help me learn my lesson, I would hate to spend all summer surfing and "casually observing" scantily clad young ladies on the beach!
DUDE!!! I mean cmon SERIOUSLY we dont "casually observe" scantilly clad drop dead geargeous, sun drenched nubile young women carrying cartons of beer here....Its a DAMN SERIOUS SPORT one which we are lobbying the IOC into haveing as a demonstration sport at the next summer Olympics

As for other sports I think the English should be greatful that we dont take Rugby as seriously as we do cricket and the Americans should be greatful that we dont like Baseball (too much like rounders) or NFL (which I am not bagging as I love NFL even more than AFL and Ruggers GO COWBOYS!!)

Just for those that are unaware the English come over during the cricket season and ATTEMPT to humiliate us by singing "You all live in a convict colonony, a convict colony, a convict colony" to the tune of "Yellow Submarine" however all we really hear is "We all live in an Island Paradise, an Island Paradise, an Island Paradise" to the same tune...... stay tuned for more of the Australian cricket fans songbook after these messages from our sponsor.......
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6532|Connecticut

DK_Vision wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Ahhh, Australia. Vacationed there once for ten days. You micks are fucking strange. I received a thorough ass whoopin for nothing (being American with an Aussie girl I think) and then they got me absolutely trashed in some bar. I guess thats how it works. They'll buy you a few rounds after a good pound. Good time though. Heres to Fosters and Silverchair.
Do you mind if I ask where you went?
Somehow I'm thinking it's Melbourne. Don't know why though...
As a matter of fact it was. We wanted to go to Sydney but never made it there. Next time cuz Im definitely going back. Fun, beautiful place.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6532|Connecticut
https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/602/rugbylovent7.th.jpg
You guys make fun of our Footbal. But Im just not getting this whole soccer thing.
Malloy must go
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6714|Canberra, AUS

deeznutz1245 wrote:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/602/ … nt7.th.jpg
You guys make fun of our Footbal. But Im just not getting this whole soccer thing.
You should talk to an English person about that, not an Australian.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
deeznutz1245
+483|6532|Connecticut

Spark wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I dont know, but could this be a picture of rugby? Im not going to pretend, I dont know much about either soccer/futbol or rugby.
Malloy must go
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
Oi Spark is you back from hols yet???

Whered you go in Thailand..I just applied for a work transfer to oodontani prov (sp?)

Anyways back on topic......

Deeznutz: i find it strange that you would be set upon anywhere here, I grew up in Melbourne (but I saw the light and moved) and the only trouble I could see you getting into there would be stealing someones girl or doing the "America is so awesome and I hate this shithole country" thing. Most Australians are not very patriotic until you say something bad about our home.

Either way at least they bought you drinks later This is however reasonably normal here...couple of guys start a fight then realise its more fun to drink together than pound on each other...Alls well that ends well I say............
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK

THA wrote:

i think its funny how aus is suppose to be the criminals from england, england must feel like shit now cause we own them at everything.

but anyway, as far as the first people to colonise the criminals were the extreme minority.

aus is only 200 years old and its the most privaliged country on earth. imagine how much it would own the world if it were as old as america.
yeah its bollocks, we sent all the people with the "good at sports" genes. Cunts give em back!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Spark wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I dont know, but could this be a picture of rugby? Im not going to pretend, I dont know much about either soccer/futbol or rugby.
looks like celtic, a scotish football team. lol those scots.

btw obvious photoshop on that one.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-01-30 04:28:46)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6704|NT, like Mick Dundee

HOLY CRAP THIS IS ONE OLD TOPIC......

Come to the NT if you want to see people drinking beer. The States all brew it brilliantly, but we drink it the best. More beer is consumed per capita in the NT than any other State/Territory of Aus. Thanks to Fenris a stupid mistake has been edited out, though it's in several quotes so... Lol...

We even have a beer can regatta in our capital, beat that...

https://www.2camels.com/images/festival-photos/darwin-beer-can-regatta5.jpg
That's one of the smaller ships.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-01-31 09:21:07)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6409|QUT, GP.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

DK_Vision wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Ahhh, Australia. Vacationed there once for ten days. You micks are fucking strange. I received a thorough ass whoopin for nothing (being American with an Aussie girl I think) and then they got me absolutely trashed in some bar. I guess thats how it works. They'll buy you a few rounds after a good pound. Good time though. Heres to Fosters and Silverchair.
As a matter of fact it was. We wanted to go to Sydney but never made it there. Next time cuz Im definitely going back. Fun, beautiful place.
Anyone who knows anything about Melbourne will now how I knew that.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

DK_Vision wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

DK_Vision wrote:

You were one of the guys who beat the crap out of him then took him around the local bars for a few rounds maybe?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6714|Canberra, AUS

4_Phucsache wrote:

Oi Spark is you back from hols yet???

Whered you go in Thailand..I just applied for a work transfer to oodontani prov (sp?)

Anyways back on topic......

Deeznutz: i find it strange that you would be set upon anywhere here, I grew up in Melbourne (but I saw the light and moved) and the only trouble I could see you getting into there would be stealing someones girl or doing the "America is so awesome and I hate this shithole country" thing. Most Australians are not very patriotic until you say something bad about our home.

Either way at least they bought you drinks later This is however reasonably normal here...couple of guys start a fight then realise its more fun to drink together than pound on each other...Alls well that ends well I say............
I get back on Sunday.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6559|Adelaide, South Australia

Flecco wrote:

More beer is consumed per capita in the NT than any other State/Territory of the NT.
"60% of the time, it works every time."

May want to re-word that sentence of your's
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6409|QUT, GP.

Flecco wrote:

You were one of the guys who beat the crap out of him then took him around the local bars for a few rounds maybe?
No, I'd get in deep shit if I said it here. >_>
I don't think Melbourne is a bad place for the record.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©

Flecco wrote:

More beer is consumed per capita in the NT than ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.
Feel free to look that up if you wish
deeznutz1245
+483|6532|Connecticut

DK_Vision wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

DK_Vision wrote:

I was waiting for some buddies to come with the rental car and a girl asked me if she could use my cell phone. I told her I didnt bring it with me when we flew here. She asked where I was from, to which I replied America. We started talking and apparently a few micks didnt like either A) where I was from B) I was talking to one of their girls or C) they didnt like that I was talking to one of their girls and I was American. Either way 4 guys pounded me pretty good for a few minutes. At first I thought it was a set up to get my wallet or something but I wasnt missing anything except a tooth. Anyway, After kicking my ass my friends showed up (good timing dickheads) and the Aussies werent to kean on fighting with one particular friend of mine (6'9" 295 lbs) so we all had a beer. It was weird at first but then one beer turned into about 15. Aussie boys can drink....a lot. Never saw them again but I ran into the girl and her friends at a club (I think it was called altitude). My friend hooked up with her sister after I got my ass kicked for talking to her. I didnt get laid and I was missing a tooth. But I had a bad ass time so Australia is cool in my book.
Malloy must go
Flakturnal
+21|6481|Perth,WA

Ender2309 wrote:

....lets not forget what Australians did to the aboriginals of their land....also, how do you feel being just as related to those murderers as us?
stupid man
Flecco
iPod is broken.

4_Phucsache wrote:

Flecco wrote:

More beer is consumed per capita in the NT than ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.
Feel free to look that up if you wish
Lol, no need. I think it's because of that regatta that so many people drink so much...

I encourage everybody to get to Darwin's Beer Can regatta at some stage. It is possibly one of the greatest celebrations of drinking alcohol that exists on earth. Also one of the stupidest events ever to be held. Lol...

Btw, if we happen to be wrong about how much beer is drunk here in the NT, sod it. Close enough.
panda-pat
+10|6527|Sydney, Australia
If anyones planning on coming to australia you should definetely put sydney on your list of places to go, port stephens is a great place to head aswell, its in NSW aswell
For a great party get down to darling harbour on nye, plenty of great times and alcohol

Last edited by panda-pat (2007-01-31 20:33:23)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

panda-pat wrote:

If anyones planning on coming to australia you should definetely put sydney on your list of places to go, port stephens is a great place to head aswell, its in NSW aswell
For a great party get down to darling harbour on nye, plenty of great times and alcohol
Yeah, but you don't have boats made of beer cans... Jokes...
{DiZ}-SiXoR
+0|6773
lol!

The most amusing thing related to this thred is in the West Australian paper on monday i read an article about "The Mother Country" an its jails that are busting at the Seems!!

lol another boat load on route to our Great Land!
{DiZ}-SiXoR
+0|6773

Flecco wrote:

HOLY CRAP THIS IS ONE OLD TOPIC......

Come to the NT if you want to see people drinking beer. The States all brew it brilliantly, but we drink it the best. More beer is consumed per capita in the NT than any other State/Territory of Aus. Thanks to Fenris a stupid mistake has been edited out, though it's in several quotes so... Lol...

We even have a beer can regatta in our capital, beat that...

[url]http://www.2camels.com/images/festival-photos/darwin-beer-can-regatta5.jpg[/url]
That's one of the smaller ships.
West Auzzie Drink harder
nt close so its a brotha thing
panda-pat
+10|6527|Sydney, Australia

Flecco wrote:

panda-pat wrote:

Yeah, but you don't have boats made of beer cans... Jokes...
No i'm afraid we dont but we've got the old hobo in a suit :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard