Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6729|Great Wall
Day without a booze is a day lost

Musketeers had the longest rifles.. Say what you want but size matters

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-01-16 04:02:52)

[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6524|Cardiff
i am 'THE COMBEN'!!!

er its my surname, rare enuff that i dont have to worry about registering with stuff with a different name which is very handy (i dont have to add random numbers to my name u see) and i guess 'the' coz i have yet to meet someone with my name who wasnt related to me and hence where it counts (in game obv. ) i am 'the' comben coz there is only one of me
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6318|Mombassa
Oh well

Mombassa=city in Kenya, read it in 6th grade in a Geographic book then i used it everywere on internet.
Then after i while i kinda spammed the Age Of Empires online chat, but i said it was my uncle who was spammin, oh well, so they asked if they could speak to my uncle then but i said he was in the sandbox and playin with the kids then they started to call "uncle" pedofile, so the next day i started to use uncle In front of ma name.
And now my clan tag is Uncle

Your Dear Uncle Mombassa
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6358|Columbus, Ohio
I graduated from Parris Island.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6342
lol mine is easy NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD has my name...IsaacLeavitt...pretty easy... plus ppl remember it because Isaac is abit unique... so i literally have ppl in Halo, Fear, and BF2, and BF2142 that say O SHIT when i join the server... lol 
DocZ
+13|6679|Belgium
The first game I ever played with multiple players.... (yes I come from a time when multiplay was ......ooooohh....aaaaahhh.....) was Unreal Tournament the demo (well I played quake on network before that, but I'm talking action packed gaming here)

Well anywho...  I was always referred to as "the doc" since I was a certified medic...
So in the UT demo there was a bot (yes a bot) with the name  Doc Zenith...  I figured cool name, it's not trademarked, so I'll take it...  So at first I was always Doc Zenith or simply Zenith, but over time it became to long to type every time so I shortened it to DocZ a couple years back now...   However strangely, DocZ as a nick was apparently already taken in BF2 and 2142...  So in-game in BF I added 8472 as a suffix...  Clarification: Species 8472 are the only ones that can beat the living pis out of the Borg in Star Trek....  I too can beat the living piss out of the toughest poser aswell

Last edited by DocZ (2007-01-16 07:43:16)

acidkiller187
+123|6621
https://ic1.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/071/6/e/Acid_Killer_by_Acid_Killer.jpg

The "187"...... Fuck knows
JohnLeavitt
+16|6434

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

lol mine is easy NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD has my name...IsaacLeavitt...pretty easy... plus ppl remember it because Isaac is abit unique... so i literally have ppl in Halo, Fear, and BF2, and BF2142 that say O SHIT when i join the server... lol 
Yea No one has mine either even though John is a very used name I haven hear of any other JohnLeavitt except for some lame singer song writer dude lomao!!!

BTW if you cant tell we'r bros
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6832|UK
my surname is StokoE.. not common and well.. thats it..
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6638|dont worry about it
umm i forgot how i got mine
TheEl_Gayo
not gay
+7|6296|Florida Cracker
I thought i was putting in "the el gallo" which in spanish means the rooster, or the cock, instead I put theel_gayo which means nothing
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6470|Sheffield-England
stk = skillz that killz outta dodgeball the movie..... and at the time i was playing medieval total war and came up with hoplite
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6435|Perth, W.A, Australia.
The mission on GTA: San Andreas "Ice Cold Killa" where you have to kill Jizzy B.
kiteboarderni
+62|6671
socom 2 gamer tag as kiteboarder but that wasnt available so kiteboarderni came along. sticked for everything else after!!
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6537|Leftern America

commandochristian wrote:

I guess mine isn't all that original: I was like, "Ooo, I like the sound of the word commando" and stuck it in front of my name... yeah, lots of creativeness, I know...
It's ok buddy, you're not alone... *makes gesture towards nick*
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6537|Leftern America

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

The mission on GTA: San Andreas "Ice Cold Killa" where you have to kill Jizzy B.
Ahh, the good old days of GTA, *looks in general direction of PS2*.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6573|MANCHESTERRR
lol ive had loads.

BiR3L = Birel = Go Kart manufacturer

BRM = BRM =  "" "" ""

ManBearPig.uK = South Park

pers0nah = Dunno, just thought of it
Thoruz
+42|6317|Germany
needed a short accountname for d2
heard "thor" in class that day so i decided for z-thor
which 2years later became thoruz (in bf2 & 2142 zeddor)

Last edited by Thoruz (2007-01-31 15:03:59)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
FFLink13

FF

Final Fantasy. One of my favourite game titles.

Link

Link. You know Link? From Zelda? He owns.

I fucked up the FFLink account for BF2, so I stuck a 13 on the end. 13th April is my birthday, also my lucky number.

Isn't it just the best name ever?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
Like, I played that tron 2.0 game when I was a nublet. I sat their for a few seconds and said.. lava. and their are disks in tron and added it. 'Wtf?' kind of name? Yes. but you know, I guess it sticks and im glad nobody else uses it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

SnakeShiT. The name of the main pilot in the film "We Were Soldiers".

Used the name in SOF2, CSS and now BF2.
leesupport
+39|6674
well started playin the BF2 demo and liked Support the best so i just put my middle name and fav kit. = Leesupport:)
Lasdferret
+16|6475
Didn't make my name, fathers. L A S D meaning Los Angeles Sheriff Department. Ferret because he was the fastest person in the department.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6451
I got it from CoD, Fallschirmjager=german airborne  and 101 for 101st AB Division.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6617|Gold Coast, Australia
I got mine after just watching the news, as I tend to Jihad alot in-game so I figured it would fit.

The.[T]errorisT.1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard