_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
Nevermind, I got it to work, but tehsig.com is going REALLY slow right now.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-01-05 19:19:54)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
For some reason, my right-clicking has disabled itself, but it's in the sig anyway.  Thanks.
-=Scott=-
+2|6825|San Diego, CA
I am trying to get my rank such as "1st sergeant" right before my name and I have tried messing around with the code but all that happens is I mess everything up. I know its simple code but its just not my thing. So if someone can help me do this I would appreciate it. Just using the basic layout that was originally posted. Look below.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6744|Leipzig/Germany

FreekBoy wrote:

Hey everyone, I made my own style, nice clean look.

Small: 400 x 100
http://www.globalstrikeforce.com/bf2sig … 379516.png

Bigger:
http://www.globalstrikeforce.com/bf2sig … 379516.png

Feel free to use them, you can get them here: http://www.globalstrikeforce.com/bf2sigs.php

There is many differnt backgrounds, so take a look.

Also working on a style that includes Medals/Ribbons etc...
nice work - there is only one small mistake - it does not show the resupplies in the big sig but the win-loss ratio - maybe this can be fixed

btw: still nothing from tehsig :-/
Tarthkin
+-1|6754
How do you get the sig to link to a page, for instance my Stats page?  I keep looking throught the code but cant seem to find any place to insert a link to my stats page.

*never mind, i found it*

Last edited by Tarthkin (2006-01-08 11:19:50)

The_Lone_N00b
+2|6763
I signed up there 3 weeks ago and never got a comfermation e-mail
darksun20
+0|6688|Las Vegas
Hey Sahasrahla you're the man, I appreciate all the hard work for the people with no creativity gene, LoL. Now I got a sweet sig.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6686|The Ville
Is there a way to use the sig I have to replace the sigs down temporarily thing ? That would be nice if we had that option to store it unless it would create the same prob again then it wouldn't work.
Dapa
+-2|6686|Widnes
Great thread, thanks a lot!

Im new so forgive the poor stats

*edit - played around with it a bit and added blue to the random colour change on the progress bar and also added the enlisted date*

Last edited by Dapa (2006-01-10 05:22:02)

SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6714|Toronto, ON, CAN

FreekBoy wrote:

Feel free to use them, you can get them here: http://www.globalstrikeforce.com/bf2sigs.php
FreekBoy: Thanks, this is exactly what many of us were looking for... bbc coded and everything.
I didn't have the patience for the tehsig.com page... not to mention that the images for yours are controlled better, and don't have me closing the laptop screen at work!
Medals and Ribbons are just icing now.
Great job, and nice clean website by the way!
Riddick
+0|6674
ive looked at a few different sigs lately to decide what i want, i liked the sig by Tonio but im trying to figure out why some sigs show a medal count for things like Good Conduct, if you have more than 1 Good Conduct medal some sigs show that with he number 2 next to medal, some dont, for example here is the code from a basic sig provided by tehsig.com that does show the number 2 for good conduct if you have that many.

<!-- Medals Counts -->
    <text string="{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051902}" y="[?{sig:medal_2051902:y}+{sig:medal_2051902:height}?]" x="{sig:medal_2051902:x}" font="AuXDotBitC.ttf" size="9" color="FFFFFF00"/>
    <text string="{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051907}" y="[?{sig:medal_2051907:y}+{sig:medal_2051907:height}?]" x="{sig:medal_2051907:x}" font="AuXDotBitC.ttf" size="9" color="FFFFFF00"/>
    <text string="{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051919}" y="[?{sig:medal_2051919:y}+{sig:medal_2051919:height}?]" x="{sig:medal_2051919:x}" font="AuXDotBitC.ttf" size="9" color="FFFFFF00"/>
    <text string="{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2190703}" y="[?{sig:medal_2190703:y}+{sig:medal_2190703:height}?]" x="{sig:medal_2190703:x}" font="AuXDotBitC.ttf" size="9" color="FFFFFF00"/>
    <rect x="1" y="1" width="[?{sig:canvas:width}-2?]" height="[?{sig:canvas:height}-2?]" fill="000000FF" border="00000000" border_width="1"/>

here is the code from Tonio's sig that i like but doesnt show the medal number count for good conduct

<!-- Awards -->
<rect x="2" y="78" width="396" height="128" fill="222222" border="22222000" border_width="1"/>
<image render="bf2:ribbons" set="bf2:sf" x="2" y="80" rows="2" cols="14" all="true" uniform="false" id="ribbons" height="25" width="397" />
<image render="bf2:awards" set="bf2:sf" x="1" y="[?{sig:ribbons:y}+{sig:ribbons:height}?]" rows="2" cols="15" all="true" uniform="false" id="awards" height="50" width="398" />
<image render="bf2:medals" set="bf2:sf" x="0" y="[?{sig:awards:y}+{sig:awards:height}?]" rows="2" cols="12" all="true" uniform="false" id="medals" height="50" width="398" />
<text id="gold_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051907}" x="322" y="175" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />
<text id="silver_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051902}" x="289" y="175" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />
<text id="bronze_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051919}" x="355" y="175" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />

anyone know what the difference might be that one sig shows one thing and the other doesnt, i looked at it for hours and cant isolate the problem.
FreekBoy
+1|6833|Michigan

SunTzu wrote:

FreekBoy wrote:

FreekBoy: Thanks, this is exactly what many of us were looking for... bbc coded and everything.
I didn't have the patience for the tehsig.com page... not to mention that the images for yours are controlled better, and don't have me closing the laptop screen at work!
Medals and Ribbons are just icing now.
Great job, and nice clean website by the way!
Thanks man, glad to see people using them, and thanks for keeping the link to my site in your sig also. Hope to have the medal/ribbons one done soon. If you, or anyone has a custom background they want to use (that is appropriate) just send me a email me or post in this thread:

http://forums.globalstrikeforce.com/sho … .php?t=998

Last edited by FreekBoy (2006-01-10 14:03:45)

Azygos666
+0|6700
Ok, Ive tweeked my sig some but Think Im getting to the point where I only want to show off my vet badges n stuff.  Any suggestions?  I know when I tried changing the size of my ribbons it got very very weird and wouldnt resize to fit no matter how I tried.  Learning now so that when I finally get my war college ribbon I can make that damn thing huge...has to be the hardest one to get aside from those that make you spend an ungodly amount of time playing the game

-Wolf
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6737|Branson, MO, USA

Azygos666 wrote:

Ok, Ive tweeked my sig some but Think Im getting to the point where I only want to show off my vet badges n stuff.  Any suggestions?  I know when I tried changing the size of my ribbons it got very very weird and wouldnt resize to fit no matter how I tried.  Learning now so that when I finally get my war college ribbon I can make that damn thing huge...has to be the hardest one to get aside from those that make you spend an ungodly amount of time playing the game

-Wolf
Well, you can simply statically place the War College Ribbon image in your sig really big somewhere.

Code:

<image url="http://tehsig.com/feed_data/bf2/awards/3242303.png" x="0" y="0" width="128" height="51" angle="0" />
As for displaying only your badges where you have veteran or expert, I don't think there's a way to do that. At least not in the code. You'd have to manually display only those pictures and manually update them if you upgraded them...

FAKE EDIT: I found this thread about this very topic. It seems it might be possible to display (for instance) only the Knife Combat badge and it would display whatever rank you have using the condition statements mentioned on page 2. If I have some free time I'll look into it more, but there's what I've found so far...
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6714|Toronto, ON, CAN

FreekBoy wrote:

FreekBoy wrote:

Thanks man, glad to see people using them, and thanks for keeping the link to my site in your sig also. Hope to have the medal/ribbons one done soon. If you, or anyone has a custom background they want to use (that is appropriate) just send me a email me or post in this thread:
http://forums.globalstrikeforce.com/sho … .php?t=998
Looking forward to the improvements, and I will try to get sometime to play with photoshop on the weekend to use some images I have... all clean.
As to keeping your website there: give credit where credit is due... you did the work, you should get the praise.
Just Like Chuy does for this place

Thanks again!
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6835|TX

Riddick wrote:

ive looked at a few different sigs lately to decide what i want, i liked the sig by Tonio but im trying to figure out why some sigs show a medal count for things like Good Conduct, if you have more than 1 Good Conduct medal some sigs show that with he number 2 next to medal, some dont, for example here is the code from a basic sig provided by tehsig.com that does show the number 2 for good conduct if you have that many.
<text string="{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2190703}" y="[?{sig:medal_2190703:y}+{sig:medal_2190703:height}?]" x="{sig:medal_2190703:x}" font="AuXDotBitC.ttf" size="9" color="FFFFFF00"/>

that line is the difference.  it is in the top code not the bottom.  this line will give you the good conduct medal count.
Riddick
+0|6674
thanks for the help Krusty, it works now showing that medal count.

i like Tonio's sig but i did find a few problems with it, for instance.....for the kit stats in the bottom right, Spec-ops is misspelled. i also found that for the Assault kit stats, he has it in there to show Grenade Launcher kills, well the actual stats that show up for grenade launcher are hand grenade kills he had the code in there as ekl-3 which is for hand grenade kills when it should be wkl-1 here is the problem i am speaking of.

Before - <text x="249" y="228" font="lucon.ttf" size="7" color="00000000" string="G/L: {feed:bf2:ekl-3}"/>

After - <text x="249" y="228" font="arialbd.ttf" size="7" color="00000000" string="G/L: {feed:bf2:wkl-1}"/>

the other thing i found you helped fix, which was the sig not showing medal counts for medals other than gold/silver/bronze.

aside from those items the sig is one of the best ive seen, im not one who likessigs with background pics and all they show is medals/awards and ribbons, i like the stats to be in the sig, whats the point in the sig if you cant show your stats that led to getting the awards.

Last edited by Riddick (2006-01-11 12:20:18)

RoBoBoR
+0|6673
Got my sig working, thanx Sahasrahla
Azygos666
+0|6700
thanks, will check the stuff out when i can

-Wolf
Regent
+0|6672|Minnesota
Sahasrahla's sig is the nicest I've seen. I read this thread twice, but I don't see the code for it. Would you be so kind as to post it, Sahasrahla?

Last edited by Regent (2006-01-12 16:08:14)

Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6737|Branson, MO, USA

Regent wrote:

Sahasrahla's sig is the nicest I've seen. I read this thread twice, but I don't see the code for it. Would you be so kind as to post it, Sahasrahla?
This sig that I'm using right now? I posted the code for it back on page 2

And thanks Although I can't really take credit for it. TehMyke designed it originally, and ']['onio added all the extra stats. I just tweaked his design a little. Also I need to give some credit to Riddick for pointing out a few mistakes he found in ']['onio's random kit stats block thing... I've fixed those in my sig and updated the code on the aforementioned page 2 post.

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2006-01-12 20:56:47)

Regent
+0|6672|Minnesota
Thanks, Sahasrahla. Might need a seeing eye dog soon..... lol
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6737|Branson, MO, USA

Regent wrote:

Thanks, Sahasrahla. Might need a seeing eye dog soon..... lol
Haha, actually I just updated that post again, so you might want to grab the code again. This time I added a new feature: medal counts for all medals. But it only displays the count if you have more than 1. If you have exactly 1 (which will be the case on most medals) it simply lights it up as usual. If you have more than one it will go ahead and print the count on top of the medal...

I don't actually have that many medals myself, so I couldn't really show off the feature, but I borrowed Raxor's profile and came up with this example:

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_23417/tpl_0/image.jpg

Just to be very clear, you can get the code for ^ that template over here.

And Raxor, I apologize in advance for not asking your permission, but you're profile was the first one I found with several medals > 1... If this upsets you, or for some reason messes with your account on tehsig.com let me know and I'll delete it immediately.
Riddick
+0|6674
ahh well i wanted to find out how to show medal counts properly thats why i asked earlier for help with it. i do have several medals aside from gold/silver/bronze. but only the GooD conduct Medals shows the medal count as is in my sig i have added to this site.i did have to move a few stats around from the original version posted here by ][onio, for instance i have played more than 2600 rounds, and those stats wouldnt fit where he had the W/L, just too many, that might be something you will want to watch for later on. i switched the W/L position with Accuracy.

Last edited by Riddick (2006-01-12 22:33:29)

RoBoBoR
+0|6673

Sahasrahla wrote:

Haha, actually I just updated that post again, so you might want to grab the code again. This time I added a new feature: medal counts for all medals. But it only displays the count if you have more than 1. If you have exactly 1 (which will be the case on most medals) it simply lights it up as usual. If you have more than one it will go ahead and print the count on top of the medal...
I hope it doesn't suddenly surprise me with the real number of Purple Hearts I 'won'?

Btw, I too love your sig (and ']['onio's) and decided to use it, thanx a lot, the both of you. I did edit it a bit, got SPM and pistol, knife and C4 kills in. Gonna play with it some more but there's one thing I'd like to change right away but cannot find how to do it. It's the win/loss ratio, I'd like to have it as a decimal number. Do you have any idea how to get it done (if possible)?

TIA

Last edited by RoBoBoR (2006-01-14 15:04:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard