IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
i think that the new weapon unlocks are for the sniper class and the anti tank class ..
so no new guns or knifes just an new sniper unlock and an AT unlock
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
They really need to fix the sniper rifles im proned and my cursor is right on the guys chest with a m95 i shoot and it doesnt kill him so stupid and yet i run right up to him in close with no scope shoot and it kills him first try lol.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
with a M95 you have to give them a headshot if you wanna kill him with one shot
chavr
+0|6691
What I love is that I'm laying in the prone, got a guys upper torse in my sights... and miss.  However he's standing up firing off hand and he's able to hit me after he just got done running around.

Really needs to be alot bigger deviation for standing, less for kneeling and nigh on zero for prone.  No one standing up should ever have the advantage shooting at someone laying down unless the range is point blank.

100m?  No way a guy firing off hand is more accurate then the guy laying down.  Just doesn't happen.
Esker
+1|6726

wooly-back-jack wrote:

ps, why do they have it as l85a1 instead of sa80 in-game, the l85a1 is what army cadets use lol
Nah they use L98A1 which is basically an L85A1 only made bolt action. Yes I was sad enough to have joined to cadets in my younger years heh.

Back on topic though I vote no new guns too, but I would like to see a pump action shotty on the MEC rather than that autoS12k piece of shit.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-07 09:22:04)

Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey

wooly-back-jack wrote:

ps, why do they have it as l85a1 instead of sa80 in-game, the l85a1 is what army cadets use lol
Click here to learn more about the SA80 class of weaponry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard