david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
well i just got expert support and was wondering how would be the best way to get this badge? the most i would usually get if i reall tried wub be about 20, but what kind of server should i go on?

thanky
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
I.O.

edit: you can't cap two letters side by side? lame.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-01-30 07:55:46)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6532|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
go to a K&P server
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

go to a K&P server
david363

']['error wrote:

go to a K&P server
roger that! IO yeah u can
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6837|Arizona
K&P is where I earn most of my crap for support...just wish there was something for engineers...still working on that damn veteran repair.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
karkand, hotel, MEC. too easy. Just throw them at people, there's no delay for picking up ammo bags
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands
Doesnt matter what server ... i would suggest 64 player server cause EVRYONE NEEDS AMMO !!
Walk from teammate to teammate and drop them on choke points where the action is ! Sniper to sniper ..those guys always need xtra claymores ...
Most of all >>join a good squad or any squad ...personnally i choose squads that have AT or Assault/medic combi Join a Single Spec ops follow them to CO assets UAV/Arty/Radar
IO servers ... enough said Heal & Support paradise ... Road to Jalalabad let Team go to Flags if you are USMC follow them and drop ém ... MEC > Spwn and Stay at the most populated flag area Drop ammo there
Easy does it ! Use the rocks for cover as you move around the Jalalbad map with your squad and just drop ammo on the spot >same as in the picture below with Healing points

https://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7965/screen003cf2.png

Ammo Here ?
https://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2303/screen037ky1.png

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-02-06 15:15:43)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Karkand - 64 man server, in any congested area. Start off in alleways etc, crates etc, you cab blow up the commander crates if dropped away from the roads aswell.  Dont bother with the gun, stay near medics and lob them lil packs like their going outta fashion.
david363
https://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8805/screen014cd7.png
yeah it was a K&P server but hey! thats what there there for
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

I would suggest an IO server for sure.  We have a 24/7 Jalalabad IO server that is usually full, and if you're support just chucking ammo bags like crazy you will get it no problem!  Server IP 8.6.8.28:16567
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway

go to a K&P server
Wtf you need K&P for?? you get ammo points fuckin easily, it will be easy on whatever server that plays karkand, especially IO.. and as i think you know, K/P is against the ROE, and I don't think he wants his account reset just for getting a simple resupply badge...
syntaxmax642
+32|6626|Seattle
This is easy... Just find a Warlord server and cap the TV station then hold the entire round with a sniper (clays at the bottom of the stairs and up by the flag.  THen both of you toss nades down the stairs the entire round. You will have it in no time.

Easy cheesey..
david363
bare in mind i already have it
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6721|Sweden
I know the easiest way ever:o
But it's lame, just join a 24/7 karkand, and just throw ammo everywhere, i got 71 ammo once:o
adv3rsary
+28|6717
10 mins in pistols/knives server
david363

adv3rsary wrote:

10 mins in pistols/knives server
bingo
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

I used to hit 40 odd points per round going for veteran on a full 64man karkand game when i first started this game.
Either that or be support as a littlebird pilot and get your passengers to drop off loads and loads of mines/c4 or whatever.
ryanv12
+10|6343|San Francisco, CA, USA

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

go to a K&P server
Wtf you need K&P for?? you get ammo points fuckin easily, it will be easy on whatever server that plays karkand, especially IO.. and as i think you know, K/P is against the ROE, and I don't think he wants his account reset just for getting a simple resupply badge...
Uh, yeah I agree. You shouldn't go to a P&K server to do that. It's not even necessary. 25 Ammo Points in a round is cake. That's probably the easiest expert badge to get.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality
K&P servers are teh sukzors.
ANY idiot can get badges and medals there.

Be a man and get your medals on servers run with honour. Preferably with vehicles too!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
(WC)KtheC
+9|6713
Iron Gator.  I have gotten as many as 50 resupplies on that map
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

K&P is where I earn most of my crap for support...just wish there was something for engineers...still working on that damn veteran repair.
I would say Operation Smoke Screen (where I got Vet. Rep.), but unfortunately EF is dead.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Got mine on warlord me thinks, 64 player map with only half the spots filled, inside palace, 1 flag each, 50+ ammo points.

Any crowded city map will do just fine !

Also got my exp repair as commander on the same map repairing assets that got blown all the time, 30 something repairs and a shiny bling

Last edited by Varegg (2007-01-30 11:11:05)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Evil_Apu
+40|6584|Denmark
I did it at a 64 map Karkand, with 64 players. I was at U.S and i got 25 supply points before the first 125 tickets was lost. Whats the problem? :S
JaggedPanther
+61|6475
Find a someone going for their explosives badge (or a claymore whore would work too).

I got mine while MEC:SF were pushing for the mess hall on The Iron Gator. My allies kept C4ing and Claymoring them as they came through the hallways. 

https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2947/screen004dp7.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard