Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6726
hey i was playing surge and a squad was inside the wall at command bunker near the elevator. i screenshotted their medic bags that were in the wall does anyone know where i can submit all this to EA?
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA
You know there IS a little secret area in Surge. Just crawl through the ventilation duct on the floor near the elevator. These people were probably inside there.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6752|Salt Lake City

This isn't a cheat.  What you are seeing is a graphical bug known as clipping.  You seeing their medic bags is no different than when some one is too close to a fence or wall and you can see their legs sticking through that wall or fence.
Buzerk1
+44|6853
They were most probably in the ventilation...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

Oooh noooh! Clippers, I bet they pressed '~' and then typed 'sv_cheats 1' followed by 'ghost' and then they ran straight trough the wall.

Serious, the ventilation is not a bug/hack/glitch, it was put in the map on purpose. If you look very carefull around all of the maps you might even find more.
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

This isn't a cheat.  What you are seeing is a graphical bug known as clipping.  You seeing their medic bags is no different than when some one is too close to a fence or wall and you can see their legs sticking through that wall or fence.
Yea, sometimes you can throw medic/supply bags through walls. I've even had a medic bag land on some guy that needed health on the deck below me on Iron Gator . Worked out well.
BHING KING
+0|6708
no there is actually a way to get inside the walls in surge. one either side of the main entrance to the elevator room at command bunker there are secret entrances to inside the walls where you can shoot at people in the elevator room and on the other side a good view of the enitire base where you can cover the flag and shoot EVERYONE in the entire base. Its really cool. And really fun. You can then walk through walls like a ghost, stab people through walls etc. I've done it
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6772|The Netherlands
they where in the (not anymore) secret passage up just go crawl through the ventilation hole
BudRell
+2|6854|Home
Uhh...ahhh...ehehehahahahahaha....

Actually, no-clip IS a devious DT...(sv_cheats 1..)

I just found totally new, undocumented command from the BF2 code !

CL_MoreDildoing "1"

Type that in console and you will unlock the best weapon in the game ! Tungsten (Wolfram) carbide jacketed personal vibrator !

You can use this nasty gizmo as a beacon that draws all homosexual enemies towards it...

P.S. WORKS ONLY IN SF !
KillerAFET
+3|6797|Abilene, Texas

Bernadictus wrote:

«« Typing 'Allah Akbar' after suicide bombing an american player, seems to piss them off. I wonder why. »»
Most here would not know what "Allah Akbar" means let alone know the connection slick.  Thanks be to God that there were American troops that liberated the Netherlands or you'd be wondering if the Gestapo was monitoring your email.  After all, the Netherlands did put up a struggle against the Nazis.  And, after that terrific 3 day fight in June 1940, Holland was under Nazi rule for almost 5 years. 

Personally, I like the Netherlands, they make great chocolate, but I know why they fell so quickly and it was because of loony, pot smoking pacifists like yourself.  So please take your world court and defend the likes of Saddam, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin and remember the next time someone invades your little low-country we'll be there to bail you out once again.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2006-01-06 08:30:56)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6772|The Netherlands
allah akbar should be the first and last words a muslims says/hears. it means for allah
(the chocolate country was belguim )
BudRell
+2|6854|Home

KillerAFET wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

«« Typing 'Allah Akbar' after suicide bombing an american player, seems to piss them off. I wonder why. »»
Most here would not know what "Allah Akbar" means let alone know the connection slick.  Thanks be to God that there were American troops that liberated the Netherlands or you'd be wondering if the Gestapo was monitoring your email.  After all, the Netherlands did put up a struggle against the Nazis.  And, after that terrific 3 day fight in June 1940, Holland was under Nazi rule for almost 5 years. 

Personally, I like the Netherlands, they make great chocolate, but I know why they fell so quickly and it was because of loony, pot smoking pacifists like yourself.  So please take your world court and defend the likes of Saddam, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin and remember the next time someone invades your little low-country we'll be there to bail you out once again.
oops...Thehehehe ...
teh adam
+2|6702
why are there so many threads about ppl "cheating"... why do you care... do you really think anyone will or can do anything about it?

Im going to screenshot ppl cheating in counterstrike and submit it to valve/steam (even though they don't accept screenshots/demos of cheaters like EA) so if they banned that "cheater" I would feel so gratified that I would scream "YES 1 cheater down only 1 million to go... i have made such a difference in the cs community that everyone will praise me."

My point is get on with your life and play the game... if someone cheats there is nothing you can do about it so leave the server and join another one.

Last edited by teh adam (2006-01-06 15:08:24)

Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6726
no they were not inside the vents
their medic bags were indide the wall and they showed up in the same place on UAV.
plus i got killed countless times when i was on the top floor in a completly cut off room.
trust me i know they were in the walls
teh adam
+2|6702

Shortstuffthe1st wrote:

no they were not inside the vents
their medic bags were indide the wall and they showed up in the same place on UAV.
plus i got killed countless times when i was on the top floor in a completly cut off room.
trust me i know they were in the walls
SO... get over it move on with your life. NO ONE here can do anything about it.

If there are cheaters on the server move to another one... simple as that.

Last edited by teh adam (2006-01-06 19:45:46)

Dagger37A
+18|6780|USA

fdcp_elmo wrote:

allah akbar should be the first and last words a muslims says/hears. it means for allah
you are right, but it translates to "God is Great." Unless my terp was lying...
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6824

fdcp_elmo wrote:

LOL good point there. You exposed the infamous and dangerous SMATTERING

It's spread all over these forums...unfortunately.

Last edited by LeGrandAssidomaen (2006-01-06 20:11:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard