Poll

When you take someone's tags should you rub it in with smaktalk?

yes28%28% - 31
no71%71% - 79
Total: 110
Afrika_18
+26|6558
should you harangue someone after taking their dog-tags, or is the humiliation of having lost your tags enough.  Just curious.
samfink
+31|6571
no. getting the tags is enough.
[BAC]Gunfire
+28|6382|BeLgIuM
Yes!
JoshCooper
+20|6345|Stoke
yep jst make sure they dont get urs
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6538
no because typing=dying
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6808
Fuck no!  Take the tags and move on to the next moron that doesn't look behind themselves.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.

aardfrith wrote:

Fuck no!  Take the tags and move on to the next moron that doesn't look behind themselves.
Fuck yes! Take the tags, rub it in their face that they suck so bad they should use a wallhack and move on to the next moron that doesn't look behind themselves.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6472|UK
I voted no, simply cos u shud jus take their tags and move on, but i can see why people say yes esp if the other person has bin sayin stuff 2 u or jus bin gettin bullshit kills on u.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland
Depends who it is. If it is some guy boasting, "look at my score i am going 32-0!!" and i knife them I will let them know about it for the entire round. heck, i'll even get them again!
Ryan
+1,230|6858|Alberta, Canada

No, cuz then someone knifes you while you are typing, making the smack talk obsolete.
samfink
+31|6571
do not smakc talk, afteall, they might re-spwn right behind you while you are laughing, and get YOUR tags.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6610|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
a quick T-Bagging will suffice.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK

samfink wrote:

no. getting the tags is enough.
omg not a spelling error!

ON topic: Yes?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK

samfink wrote:

do not smakc talk, afteall, they might re-spwn right behind you while you are laughing, and get YOUR tags.
I spoke too soon.
Crusty
+11|6793
usually i get dogtags during a stressful event or there are a bunch of his buddies around to pop a cap in ma white ass. Besides, knifing someone isnt that big of deal in BF. 1 hit kill. granted you do feel good when you sneak up on someone.  Now Gauntlet in Quake, thats some braggin rights. or taking down a chopper with a tank. i had a crappy computer til about 3 weeks ago, choppy as hell. But now that I can actually play with out the slide show, knifing is a lot easier and I nearly doubled my knife kills in 2 days.

Also, its battlefield, they WILL come back, and maybe even land a titan on your head!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484
I always cut and run. Never any time to talk.
Zefar
+116|6665|Sweden
When you smack talk about a knife kill you usually make yourself look like a giant noob in the server.

Getting his dogtag is enough.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6690|Canberra, AUS
They do that and they get banned or kidnapped
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Magius5.0
+106|6397|UMass Amherst
Smack talk when the coast is clear/low population server.  Tea-bagging is always a good alternative.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6421|NSW, Australia

only ever smacktalk friends
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6688|The Real World

Zefar wrote:

When you smack talk about a knife kill you usually make yourself look like a giant noob in the server.

Getting his dogtag is enough.
And gives your age away approx 12
Sambuccashake
+126|6626|Sweden
Be silent, swift and merciless.

That's all.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6523|Bournemouth, South England
If its your mate who has just received silent pain, then yes! Most definitely. Teabag him until his body vanishes, typing all kinds of obscenities at him to make him feel even cheaper than he already does.

If it is not a mate of yours, then just accept the tags, laugh to yourself, and move on to the next victim. Teabagging here is purely down to personal preference.
Slickfish
+24|6639
I only take the piss out of mates who's tags I've got, for anyone else losing your tags is a more than big enough D'oh!!!. Unless they are constantly banging on about how l33t they are, then just a short comment, if its safe to do it.

If you go around and with every knife kill pop out a "pwnd ya ass" etc then yeah your a tw*t of the first order.
Everyone gets knifed at some point, you can't see behind you, it will happen to you.

As for teabagging, I use that more than typing a message, nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than some dizzy fook getting killed while teabagging, now thats funny.
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6457|uk

Slickfish wrote:

I only take the piss out of mates who's tags I've got, for anyone else losing your tags is a more than big enough D'oh!!!. Unless they are constantly banging on about how l33t they are, then just a short comment, if its safe to do it.
Amen to that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard