• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • The Official: What is the best clan thread!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6725|Scotland

ask all the ppl who know me, dont make comments, you havent seen me fly. so shut it. when i started off flying well i already had 200 deaths and no kills. now ive come back, and my k/d ratio is going up all the time. i only started in february.
and why are you even making a damn comment anyways?
and your stats?

Last edited by zimmer92 (2006-03-19 07:06:52)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6593|Canada
LOSERS CLAN!!!!!!

http://www.losers-server.co.uk

Dont like us raping you? Go DIE
asbad
+19|6690|Ireland

Kamikaze17 wrote:

the only way to know the best is to have clan matches... typing a clans name in here doesnt do anything
agreed

If you want to say 'your'/'what ever clan', is great then back it up with competition statistics
F.Rabshaw
+37|6652
Everyone forgot about how awesome the Rabshaw clan is.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Well I'm not in any clan yet (trying out for 75th) but in terms of BF2 I'd say The Final Stand, because of SnArF.
Sandskink
+19|6596|In your moms BUSHland
The clan opposite the spectrum is Raging Rebels.  That clan sucks.  Stay away from it at all costs.
Evil_Snowman40
+0|6596

Sandskink wrote:

The clan opposite the spectrum is Raging Rebels.  That clan sucks.  Stay away from it at all costs.
No doubt. Unless you like servers admined by assclowns that like to make up ludicrous rules of engaement that they themselves won't follow. If that's your cup of tea, then by all means you need <<R2>> in front of your nickname.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter

Hyper wrote:

k/d ratio for aviator is 4.4 zimm, maybe you should consider changing the comment under your name to wannabe plane whore?
and end off subjet, but Zimmer plays on [PTG] Wake 24/7 all the times and he owns in a jet, so unless you've seen him play, i suggest you.. STFU
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

My Dad can beat up your Dad.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6720

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Hyper wrote:

k/d ratio for aviator is 4.4 zimm, maybe you should consider changing the comment under your name to wannabe plane whore?
and end off subjet, but Zimmer plays on [PTG] Wake 24/7 all the times and he owns in a jet, so unless you've seen him play, i suggest you.. STFU
did i hurt your feelings or insult your bf?
was a simple comment and he already replied.
i have seen him play on a few occcasions.although i guess i shouldnt have been so rude, i just get tired of all the wannabes.

edit:typos ( 6 am posting shouldnt be legal)

Last edited by Hyper (2006-03-20 03:52:31)

BVC
+325|6665
My windows solitaire clan Electro Destroyer Masters -=<+* EDM *+>=- owns everyone!
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6642|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

MelbourneVictory wrote:

haha, li_a_m, how could you NOT see this thread being overrun by people only boasting about their own clans?

BTW, where is Blackheath in NSW exactly? Which suburbs is it near?
East of Sydney
it goes Penrith then the blue mountains
Blackheath is at most west side of blu mountains
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6375
Whos the best clan in the world, according to YOU?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
KS66. We win!
Archer
rapes face
+161|6393|Canuckistan
None.
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6375
lol KS66, we have beated you already
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Uhh....
Although it's not a Clan It is a Community.

BF2s EU > BF2s AU > BF2s US > All Clans
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
lol thats coz i wasnt playing. Im at uni atm, our clan is down to just 5-6 ppl. No choice, we managed to get past that stage where we took 7 forfeits due to lack of players but now we are back in that position due to uni, college etc. Some people just cant play.

Also u guys have 2 teams, kinda sucks in my opinion, should be one team per clan.

Anyway we will come back, retake our 4th position slot.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall
All clans suck.. they take your life and give nothing instead
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6375
Many clans beat ur community i would belive
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6375
Vilham, we left TWL anyway, its like you dont even have to fight for the 3rd place....just shot in the air and u win...
autopilot
banned
+115|6318

aLpHa|Mr.App|e wrote:

lol KS66, we have beated you already
I lol'd

Team Magnificent maybe?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
lol u should have waited till the summer, or next year when im out of halls and have a decent connection, we would show you some competition, your bunny hopping didnt work against me last time we played think i got like 22-7.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
it was codeseven

but they dont play ne more
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • The Official: What is the best clan thread!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard