wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I raped my ex GF and she loved it. It was horrid.
Bet you still woke up with a boner, I guess one where I kill some random stranger I realise I'm fucked up!
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6644|Ohio

specops10-4 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

When I was a teenager I had a dream about my girlfriend at the time.  Have you guys ever had a dream that felt like you were really there?  I've only had a couple that were that vivid.
Yeah, I had a dream where I got an A on a biology project, when I woke up i thought I actually got an A.  When I went to school and told my friend I got an A on the project, he told me we hadnt gotten it back yet.  I freaked out, because I thought we received it.  A couple of periods later I got it back, and I got a D .  Really pissed me off sooooo much!!
I've had the same thing, only backwards. Like when school is out for summer, and they wait like a freaking month and a half to send out the grades, I would keep dreaming over and over that I had failed my final. But when I got the test, it ended up that I aced it, so then I stopped dreaming about it.

Probably the wierdest dream was as a kid, I had a recurring nightmare that skelletons lived in all of the cubards of the house, and came after me, and then when I 'woke up' from it, my bed would fall through the floor and start to spin in a slow spiral towards a wooden floor (my house didnt have wooden floors) and then I would wake up before I hit. Really odd stuff.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6673|Canada Eh?
I was around 10 years old, I dreamed that T-1000 from Terminator 2 was trying to kill me, talk about a relentless S.O.B.

Last edited by Vampira_NB (2007-01-28 16:52:49)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6704|Central Valley,California
Sometimes I dream that like for an example, I got an A on my test, and for the longest time I will think I got an A on it....then I get it back and not so great.....
Tetn1s
+59|6641|Los Angeles
When i slept with thine king.(Burger King BTW).

Jk. but I dont remember any of my dreams
nonexistentusmc
+26|6444|Queens, NYC
I dreamt that the um.. head of my "thing" was broken and I was peeing out of the urethra with the head broke off and ugh it was SICK I tell you. First thing I did when I woke up was check my schlong to see if its still intact, fortunately, it is. That was more like a nightmare, not a dream, but whatever.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6752|Florida, United States
a never ending tour on pigs 0_o
dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY
When I was younger I use to have a reoccuring nightmare.  Basically, I was at my granparents house, and some guys broke in.  They tied my granmother, and my self up, then set a bomb.  This would happen at least once a week when I was younger.

I also had a dream where someone was chasing me in a maze, and tring to kill me.  But the maze was a dead end, and you could not escape, unless you knew of a hidden door.  I actually was sleep walking when I had this dream once, until my mom woke me up.  She said that I keep running across my room, saying they were going to kill me.  I was also trying to get behind my dresser to hide from them.  My mom woke me up when I started to head for my bedroom window, which was two stories from the ground, she was afraid that I was going to jump out.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6639|Your moms bedroom
I ripped people apart with my barehands and watched there blood spray blue everywheres, not sure why the blood was blue, but i remember it was snowing outside and the blood got all in the snow oh and i was messed up on drugs or something during the dream cause i couldnt stand up straight
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Locoloki wrote:

I ripped people apart with my barehands and watched there blood spray blue everywheres, not sure why the blood was blue, but i remember it was snowing outside and the blood got all in the snow oh and i was messed up on drugs or something during the dream cause i couldnt stand up straight
when you open up a fresh carcass in the cold steam comes out, its pretty damn cool
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6639|Your moms bedroom
i dont remember if there was steam or not, just a really fucked dream that everyting in it seemed real. I think i woke myself up by my own screaming very rare, there was more to the dream, but it was a while ago, i should have wrote it down. Most dreams i forget when i wake up, but this one was so intense i remembered it well.
Mafia47
+27|6740|Chicago
I had a dream once that the Jehovah's witness came to my door and I told them to come back when I was finished sacrificing a sheep to satin. They stared at me, stared at each other, and came in to join me...Huh I better stop going to sleep...
Jello.01
+46|6608|DFW, Texas
There was this dream that I remember since I was 7 or something. It was like I was falling in darkness, but I couldn't hear the wind rushing as I fell. Then I heard the screams of many getting murdered. I finally landed on some kind of ground, but it was still pitch black. I then see someone approaching somehow, he came up to me, but I couldn't do anything at all. He got right up to my face and I heard all the screams of people getting murdered. I woke up crying. That's something I'll remember my whole life.
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6721|oregon
Meh.... I woke up from a drug induced coma only to find myself naked in a taiwanese harem.... The weirdest shit I have ever seen...

On a scarier, more gruesome note, I had a dream that three convicts broke into my house and started taking advantage of my mom and sister, i flipped fucking shit.... Then all of the james bond stuff started to happen , i stabbed a guy in the back of the head with a metal nail file. stole his gun, promptly blasted the next asswipe in the chest when he turned around, and the guy that was teh ring leader ....well, he neded up with no penis, and six bullets in the forehead....

sorry for teh screwed up dream, but eh.....those guys got fucking rocked.
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6721|oregon

Jello.01 wrote:

There was this dream that I remember since I was 7 or something. It was like I was falling in darkness, but I couldn't hear the wind rushing as I fell. Then I heard the screams of many getting murdered. I finally landed on some kind of ground, but it was still pitch black. I then see someone approaching somehow, he came up to me, but I couldn't do anything at all. He got right up to my face and I heard all the screams of people getting murdered. I woke up crying. That's something I'll remember my whole life.
there was a guy who had a similar dream when he was on the edge of death laying in a hospital, he claimed it was his descent to hell, but then he started to pray/ yell for god, and he woke up in the hospital bed....strangely, he was flatlining at the same time as teh dream.
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6660|Canada Eh?
Oddest dream for me? I'm in my bed at night and i see Hitler comming up the stairs with a knife... it was pretty fucking scary at the time considering the fact that I was 9.
Jello.01
+46|6608|DFW, Texas

soldevilla13 wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

there was a guy who had a similar dream when he was on the edge of death laying in a hospital, he claimed it was his descent to hell, but then he started to pray/ yell for god, and he woke up in the hospital bed....strangely, he was flatlining at the same time as teh dream.
Wow, I suck..
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.
I remember one dream.

Well, George Bush Snr. pushed me down a slope, I kept rolling for what seemed like eternity. Until I landed in this arena filled with zombies. I then jumped up on these blocks after Martha Stewart told me zombies cant climb blocks. Atop the highest block was a backpack that had a sleeping bag, paper clip, stick and deoderant can in it. From the crowd MacGyver stood up and gave me the thumbs up, to which some how, I made a flame thrower from the contence of the backpack. I then jumped down the blocks and killed all the zombies with the flame thrower. After they all died an apple tree grew in the centre of the arena, I climbed up it and reached the top - the place I fell from. There was George Bush Snr. he muttered something like "oh fuck" as I prodded him down the slope.

I woke up eating my pillow. =/
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649

Macca wrote:

I remember one dream.

Well, George Bush Snr. pushed me down a slope, I kept rolling for what seemed like eternity. Until I landed in this arena filled with zombies. I then jumped up on these blocks after Martha Stewart told me zombies cant climb blocks. Atop the highest block was a backpack that had a sleeping bag, paper clip, stick and deoderant can in it. From the crowd MacGyver stood up and gave me the thumbs up, to which some how, I made a flame thrower from the contence of the backpack. I then jumped down the blocks and killed all the zombies with the flame thrower. After they all died an apple tree grew in the centre of the arena, I climbed up it and reached the top - the place I fell from. There was George Bush Snr. he muttered something like "oh fuck" as I prodded him down the slope.

what...the....FUCK?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6659|The darkside of Denver
I had a dream i was in a Humvee that was struck by an IED. I could literally feel my intestines bulging out of a small hole in my abdomen. I woke up freaking out from that dream.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Macca wrote:

I remember one dream.

what...the....FUCK?
I know. I can't believe I actually dreampt about something like that.

Makes a change from Jessica Alba =/
*R*A*M*B*O*Z*O*R*
+3|6452
This morning a mate told me that the had a dream last night where i died in a car crash, he seen the report on the news and it was for today....i didnt go near a car all day...
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6517|USA
i failed...
but i woke up and realized that was impossible
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6517|USA

*R*A*M*B*O*Z*O*R* wrote:

This morning a mate told me that the had a dream last night where i died in a car crash, he seen the report on the news and it was for today....i didnt go near a car all day...
pussy
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6412|Michigan, USA

I've had a decent share of weird/scary dreams, usually when I wake up I can remember most of the details, but shortly after, I've forgotten most of them, if not all.  However, one dream does stand out:

All I can remember was there was some alligator/crocodile and at the same instant it bit me in the back I woke up on my side, my back arched way back as all the muscles in my back had contracted from the dreamt bite.  It was really weird and took awhile for me to be able to move fully again...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard