Scardaddy
+37|6409|UK
I'm cool homie

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

should i just leave? lol
Yes, preferably you should leave the earth by way of cyanide pills.
That is way overboard mate
Cubanpenguin
+35|6695|Kingston, Canada
https://www.cinemastrikesback.com/news/thumbs/Derailed.jpg
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
U GONA GET BANNED!!1
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6647|Washington, DC

Hurricane.CAD [AH-7W Roflcopter] Scardaddy

I'm not 11, nor is Kmal. We're 15 and 16, respectively. My father doesn't support Bush much, and I think Bush is a dolt.

Wrong about what? That I own DICE? Yeah I know I don't own DICE thanks for reminding me.

Only reason this flame-war started was because this James shitstick started insulting me for no reason. He brought it on himself, and now he must reap what he sowed: getting flamed by two "eleven year olds".
James-M-II
+13|6385|ENGLAND

lambo wrote:

true, but puppets are fictious as well aren't they??  it's only fair that if u compare a retarded movie to americans, i can compare a retarded movie to the english right? okay if u really want to talk about historical figures, look at shakespeare, how gay was that fellow? lmfao!
mate i hate shakespeare, i think everyone does lol
James-M-II
+13|6385|ENGLAND

Scardaddy wrote:

I'm cool homie

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

should i just leave? lol
what he said? or me? its fair him sayin that i was givin the yanks some shit, bad day. sorry people
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

James-M-II wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

I'm cool homie

Hurricane wrote:

what he said? or me? its fair him sayin that i was givin the yanks some shit, bad day. sorry people
what a half assed apology.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

I'm cool homie

Hurricane wrote:

Yeah, that's what I said when I accidentally nuked Singapore instead of North Korea.
Scardaddy
+37|6409|UK

Hurricane wrote:

I'm not 11, nor is Kmal. We're 15 and 16, respectively. My father doesn't support Bush much, and I think Bush is a dolt.

Wrong about what? That I own DICE? Yeah I know I don't own DICE thanks for reminding me.

Only reason this flame-war started was because this James shitstick started insulting me for no reason. He brought it on himself, and now he must reap what he sowed: getting flamed by two "eleven year olds".
Oh I see you said you were, so I thought you were, but you get what I'm sayin' right, and I ain't tryin to rag.  But  more and more I see James... DOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD (dude) WTF, leave it alone your emabarrassing the rest of the country and yourself Team America was a joke, Shaun of the Dead is a joke to what are you compairing each other with idiot sticks?

chill out unsubscribe from the post log out of BF2 roll a joint, have a cuppa tea and watch some Corrie, cause you look like a dumb ass right now.
Hurricane
Banned

Scardaddy wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Oh I see you said you were, so I thought you were, but you get what I'm sayin' right, and I ain't tryin to rag.  But  more and more I see James... DOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD (dude) WTF, leave it alone your emabarrassing the rest of the country and yourself Team America was a joke, Shaun of the Dead is a joke to what are you compairing each other with idiot sticks?

chill out unsubscribe from the post log out of BF2 roll a joint, have a cuppa tea and watch some Corrie, cause you look like a dumb ass right now.
Yeah I was saying I was 11 in order to rile up James, since he evidently has the IQ of a walnut.
l41e
+677|6665

hay guyz im liek 10 so yah USA ROXX BRITAN SUXX llol

+1 me i +1 u kk?!1
James-M-II
+13|6385|ENGLAND

Scardaddy wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

im not too fussed what people think of me here... nobody knows me... this is a public forum...
Scardaddy
+37|6409|UK
cool for everyone then
James-M-II
+13|6385|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Yeah I was saying I was 11 in order to rile up James, since he evidently has the IQ of a walnut.
fucking geek
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

fucking geek
Thank you, fucking moron!
Janysc
+59|6700|Norway
This thread is fucked up and off-topic. I suggest someone lock it.
James-M-II
+13|6385|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

fucking geek
Thank you, fucking moron!
your welcome
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6539
i just read this whole thread, then looked at the title and lol'd. hurricane > james 1-0 forfeit win
Hurricane
Banned

Janysc wrote:

This thread is fucked up and off-topic. I suggest someone lock it.
Yeah, I'm surprised this lived past Page 2.
l41e
+677|6665

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

fucking geek
Interesting that you call other people immature, since it would seem that you have an incredibly underdeveloped sense of sarcasm and your arguments consist of, essentially, "fuck you" and "usa sucks".
Scardaddy
+37|6409|UK
wow I have never seen such immaturity, it's incredible.

and please leave me out of it from now on.
Janysc
+59|6700|Norway
Lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock lock...
Th3PredatoR
Taking smurfs to school since 2005™
+11|6467

Blehm98 wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

again with the war.. the military... id like to see america take on Russian and china and north korea... would be a laugh because you wouldnt win
russia?  Russia practically has no military, and everything America has is way better than everything russians have, so...

North korea is only a danger because of nukes, otherwise North korea is an isignificant piece of land

China is the only country in the world who could possibly stand a reasonable chance of defeating the United States in a war...
yeah, russia has no army atall. how stupid am i. jeez. James shut up. you stupid prick, Russia has the largest force of tanks in the world, say thats nothing and your a total prick. i hope you get hit by a bus
russia has a huge army of tanks...  which means nothing

Russia is no longer a superpower, and that is because everything they have is fairly low quality.  America has superior tanks and infantry capability, and our Air force would shred anything russians have.  Its just the way things are

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

russia?  Russia practically has no military, and everything America has is way better than everything russians have, so...

North korea is only a danger because of nukes, otherwise North korea is an isignificant piece of land

China is the only country in the world who could possibly stand a reasonable chance of defeating the United States in a war...
yeah, russia has no army atall. how stupid am i. jeez. James shut up. you stupid prick, Russia has the largest force of tanks in the world, say thats nothing and your a total prick. i hope you get hit by a bus
We'd still pwn Russia. Anyways, your mother (bin Laden) is calling you. I think she wants to teach you how to use the latest suicide bomb pack.
Russia Pwns j00 24/7 Biatch.
wodstlk
+2|6396
he he, team America....

fucking puppets man, thats so dam funny. and south park is real too...

i went through British commando school, lots of great people there, i love the UK.  i also was stationed in Korea and i loved it there too, and Germany, panama, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia.  what great places, so many great people all over the world, but there also people who kill each other.  not in a fucking internet game, it the real world.  to condemn a country for a few bad apples is just a waste of time and energy.  ya, i am American, and i have acted a fool in other country's, but so has everyone else.  i have been all over the world and there is so much to be impressed with, just look at positive things, don't bring each other down over nothing

just my 2c
it is discouraging to see youth act the way i did in my military days, being angry is so wasteful.  life is so dam short, just be happy

Last edited by wodstlk (2007-01-28 13:46:52)

Scardaddy
+37|6409|UK

wodstlk wrote:

he he, team America....

fucking puppets man, thats so dam funny. and south park is real too...

i went through British commando school, lots of great people there, i love the UK.  i also was stationed in Korea and i loved it there too, and Germany, panama, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia.  what great places, so many great people all over the world, but there also people who kill each other.  not in a fucking internet game, it the real world.  to condemn a country for a few bad apples is just a waste of time and energy.  ya, i am American, and i have acted a fool in other country's, but so has everyone else.  i have been all over the world and there is so much to be impressed with, just look at positive things, don't bring each other down over nothing

just my 2c
it is discouraging to see youth act the way i did in my military days, being angry is so wasteful.  life is so dam short, just be happy
I totally agree, thanks mate for having a positive input, seriously...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard