Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6670

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Solution 1 - Server Option: Turn off Grenades
I would LOVE to see this option.  It would make inf only servers fun!

A no claymore would be a good option to have as well.
shadowkila
+26|6408|Canada
Guitly as charged
Ty very much..
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

Stealth42o wrote:

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Okay, you play medic most... how 'bout a no-medic-bag option?
Magius5.0
+106|6380|UMass Amherst
You know, it was assholes that started threads like this that got all my favorite shit nerfed.  The blackhawk reigned supreme--nerfed.  Static AA--fucking nerfed.  I don't care what the fuck a plane is made out of, it should fucking explode with one hit.  F35--nerfed from the get-go (shitty coding and ridiculous hit boxes).  I only say this because after 300-some-odd hours, I just couldn't stand the nerf-dom, the bunny hoppers, glitchers, hackers, and the general smacktards running amuck.  BF2 failed every initial expectation--EA promised huge things, but they didn't deliver.

Go buy BF2142...so much more balanced, fewer glitches, fewer smacktards, and *every* map is fun to play...well, except for Shuhia Taiba, because it's too goddamn big.
demois411
+1|6363
Nade Spammers-Just don't run into them. You know how you can find them? Look on the UAV and see who is staying in the same area and since you usually find these people in ff=off servers.Hhop onto a building and either shoot them down or throw a nade there. After that, make sure they never get back up or your team will probably go no where(assuming this is karkand between the hotel and usmc spwn).

G36E whores- Yes, the people who are more then likely to be on the winning team. I have been using the G36E as of lately and not only is it insanely accurate but it also lands me a spot in the top 5 and also helps my team win when reviving like crazy.(and killing the people before doing so)

Bunny Hoppers/Prone Divers-Lets think about it this way: Someone is shooting at you, now you could run around go prone and bunny hop leaving him infuriated and reloading which could buy you time; OR you could just stay there and try and kill him only to hit him once.

Claymore whores- I <3 claymores. Just don't run into canner77 or me at karkand because I can guarantee that a clay will be in your spwn. And I can also assure you if the clays are nerfed that nade whoring will be even bigger.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6703|Central Valley,California
Don't agree with anything there, the only problem I have is with claymore spammers.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6523|dunno
It is cry babies like you that got ea and dice to nerf everything.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Bunny hopping, dolphine diving and prone spamming are gone almost completely. The G36E is no where near as powerful as most people make it out to be and 'nade spammers we will just have to live with.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Okay, you play medic most... how 'bout a no-medic-bag option?
And while we're are at it, lets make a no-whiners-option? kthnx
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6451|Cambridge, UK

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

The reason why I don't play Open-Area maps is because of the chopper whoring, plane whoring, etc. Jalalabad is fu*ked if your USMC and you don't get the Lake before the MEC do. Karkand Infantry only is addictive I must admit, but I always 0wn it up with the L96A1 and M249 SAW. Not what I would do in a map like Dalian Plant, where I am being camped by an APC or Tank. Karkand has got to be the funniest, seriously, no joke.
So you only like 1 map and hate lots of things when you play that! Go find a game you do like ffs!
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6583|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
The people that make these kind of threads are usually the ones who cant play infantry for shit.  All of what you whined about, aside from the G36E, takes skill if used the right way.  Bunny hopping, dolphin diving, those are both ways of moving and avoiding fire.  Grenades take skill when used properly.  Instead of just spamming an area, place them where an enemy is about to run around the corner, or use the UAV and predict where your enemies are.  Theres nothing more rewarding than solely using the UAV to get a kill by bouncing a nade around a corner or something.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6661|Groningen, The Netherlands
@*sas* omg stfu
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6521|the Netherlands
My buddy Joholio showed me that the right mouse button is to "" heaten up "" nades so it explodes the moment YOU WANT IT TO EXPLODE >>>>>COOOOOL ! remember that the grenade is an important piece of equipment that takes much practice using it the way you want to ...evry one can throw nades !! but Yeah i hate running into nade-rain !
bunny hoppers ..hate it too but its a Quake/Doom thing thats hard to get rid of
prone diving ... nothing bad about lying down to take a good accurate headshot from below

in the end we all do it more often then we think cause we can ! ... thats my spirit of BF2 or any other Battlefield game ... its the verity of kitts and weapons and vehicles that made the game m8

Goodgame & Goodluck First Sergeant
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6535|Las Vegas
Ok, Ok, thats it, Everybody go back to Land Warrior! No more BF2!
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Des.Kmal wrote:

nade spammers - pfft, i can run away from nades. kill them in mid chunk. these people arent that bad.

g36e whores - yes, its a nub gun, and most nubs use it. but if someone who is really good is using it.... its bad.

bunny hoppers - lol, i do it when i get fire and dont know where its coming from.

prone spammers/dolphin divers - lmao, i do this like a madman, u shouldve seen me in 1.3

[clayspammers - this is the only thing i have a problem with. i cannot run/hop/kill/get away from a claymore. its the only thing that bothers me, everything else is legit.
i win
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
Errg, BF2s is always the friggin same.

Someone complains, someone flames.

Just stop complaining, for the love of god pls.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6654|The View From The Afternoon

Snipingruven wrote:

Ok, Ok, thats it, Everybody go back to Land Warrior! No more BF2!
Sure, you go first.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6776|Long Island
notice how the guy never made another post on bf2s??? what a little bitch...came to some random battlefield 2 forum to bitch about the game and never returned.

edit: looked at his posts, they are all pretty much bitching lol

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2007-01-30 14:32:35)

reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
The game has been out for far to long, for ridiculous topics like this to still be around. Believe me since day 1 this forum went online, there have been i'd say about 45,067 topics pertaining to the crap your whining about.

Just get over it & play the game.

If you can't adjust and overcome a few nades & a couple G36E's, then maybe BF2 isnt the right game for you.

And for someone with stats as bad as yours, I wouldnt use the word "nub" so freely.

Last edited by reefl3x (2007-01-31 10:22:58)

link52787
+29|6520
*=SAS=*Fearosius you should just stop playing BF2, why don't you go play something like Pong?
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
I'm sure this has been said before in this thread but, OP, your stats suck ass.

I have nothing else to contribute
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6641|England
whine whine whine....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard