dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK
I've just been kicked from an EA official server (9b - sharqi peninsula) for Teamkilling -=|BattleJunk[NL]|=-. This guy kept team killing everyone for the heli.. so as a favour in return, everyone starts team killing him right back. Now get this, i had a -11 score and then got kicked at -12.. another guy before me got kicked at the same negative score, but ole #1 jockstrap; -=|BattleJunk[NL]|=- has a -22 score when i left but never got kicked. Am i missing something here.. or are there some know exploits where users can avoid getting kicked/banned for negative scores?

As if to add insult to injury, the panty sniffer was also using the "GlobalSettings.setNamePrefix" technique to change the colour of his name... that makes Liberace look straight.

So much for fair play guaranteed on EA servers

:s

Last edited by dukel33to (2006-01-05 15:35:27)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6720
ea is like a retarded red headed step child
the only reason its still around is because its illegal to kill it.
oberst_enzian
+234|6712|melb.au
geez man, you need some professional help
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6758|Singapore

Panty Sniffer.
Lithium
+6|6674
lol ur yust an stupid ass i had only team damage minus score and on the server was the rule 5 teamkills and u will be removed from the server
i had 3 teamkils and a bunch of teamdamage u had 4 teamkills and the 5th u killed me and i punished u and u were gone just let u know it was me on the server

ur just an ass u let nobody in the heli so i killed u

have a nice day ,
-=|BattleJunk[NL]|=-

ps. btw u got banned

Last edited by Lithium (2006-01-06 09:04:32)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

Lithium wrote:

lol ur yust an stupid ass i had only team damage minus score and on the server was the rule 5 teamkills and u will be removed from the server
i had 3 teamkils and a bunch of teamdamage u had 4 teamkills and the 5th u killed me and i punished u and u were gone just let u know it was me on the server

have a nice day ,
-=|BattleJunk[NL]|=-

ps. btw u got banned
pwnd
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK
So what about you making Liberace look straight?
What about you being a Panty sniffer (Pantie.. my mistake)?

You don't seem to have addressed the important issues.......

You also seem to have omitted the small fact that there were x2 of us you were tking.. the other guy was kicked just prior to me. So, can you get x3 people in a helicopter now???

Thanks for confirming your cock smoking status, i feel i have gained closure on the ordeal.

Also, for your info (if your brain can cope with the volume of information), the ban is only temporary.

Thanks again BattleCock!

P.S.

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

pwnd
Do you two share the same bed/spunk donor/school for club footed infants (delete as necessary)?
Lithium
+6|6674

dukel33to wrote:

So what about you making Liberace look straight?
What about you being a Panty sniffer (Pantie.. my mistake)?

You don't seem to have addressed the important issues.......

You also seem to have omitted the small fact that there were x2 of us you were tking.. the other guy was kicked just prior to me. So, can you get x3 people in a helicopter now???

Thanks for confirming your cock smoking status, i feel i have gained closure on the ordeal.

Also, for your info (if your brain can cope with the volume of information), the ban is only temporary.

Thanks again BattleCock!

P.S.

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

pwnd
Do you two share the same bed/spunk donor/school for club footed infants (delete as necessary)?
but still u got banned (temporary) u sucky mofu mayby u must go back to school and learn how to count
or buy a better pc and let u pc count ur teamkills (if u dont want go back to school)

btw my hack is called dukel33to_v6.2.exe thats my aimbot chamz minimap and speedhack specially for dukel33to (lol hacking is for lamers, and im not a lamer)
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California

polarbearz wrote:

Panty Sniffer.
Who isn't?

RDMC_old
+0|6706|Almere, Holland

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Lithium wrote:

have a nice day ,
-=|BattleJunk[NL]|=-

ps. btw u got banned
pwnd
lol.. Dutch Powerrr!!
Lithium
+6|6674
dukel33to    special link for u (sad thats not bf2) http://www.pwned.nl
[BSUS]wishous
+15|6658|Boise, ID
[Input helipad screenshot from the BF2 "Mine" movie here]

dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK
BattleCock, does your mummy know you're writing this nasty stuff?
She'll stop your pocket money you know!

Lithium wrote:

Wow! ive never seen that before!! In fact i've never seen any of the links on this forum to that site before.. ever.. honest!! Although, i have to admit, i just stumbled across this interweb thingy only yesterday...

While we're on the subject of stumbling and general buffoonery, did you happen by ANY chance to notice the "?" in the thread topic?

Lithium wrote:

btw my hack is called dukel33to_v6.2.exe thats my aimbot chamz minimap and speedhack specially for dukel33to wink (lol hacking is for lamers, and im not a lamer)
The original question was more of a "is this possible?", interspersed with appropriate and true comments about you (Liberace, panty sniffer etc), as i don't think you personally are intelligent enough to cheat (requires an IQ over 5.. apparently).

Thanks once again BattleCock and please keep the totally original (cackle) posts coming.

Erkut.hv wrote:

Who isn't?

smile
Lol.. there's a very real possibility that you and i are the only people on the planet that will actually admit to it!
Lithium
+6|6674

dukel33to wrote:

BattleCock, does your mummy know you're writing this nasty stuff?
She'll stop your pocket money you know!

Lithium wrote:

Wow! ive never seen that before!! In fact i've never seen any of the links on this forum to that site before.. ever.. honest!! Although, i have to admit, i just stumbled across this interweb thingy only yesterday...

While we're on the subject of stumbling and general buffoonery, did you happen by ANY chance to notice the "?" in the thread topic?

Lithium wrote:

btw my hack is called dukel33to_v6.2.exe thats my aimbot chamz minimap and speedhack specially for dukel33to wink (lol hacking is for lamers, and im not a lamer)
The original question was more of a "is this possible?", interspersed with appropriate and true comments about you (Liberace, panty sniffer etc), as i don't think you personally are intelligent enough to cheat (requires an IQ over 5.. apparently).

Thanks once again BattleCock and please keep the totally original (cackle) posts coming.

Erkut.hv wrote:

Who isn't?

smile
Lol.. there's a very real possibility that you and i are the only people on the planet that will actually admit to it!
lol ill stop this conversation or else mr.mummyfucker gonna cry. close please

happy playing all
ps and yes im a pantysniffer, kids like u not mummypants sniffer cya all gonna play

Last edited by Lithium (2006-01-06 10:31:44)

dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK
WOW!!! "mr.mummyfucker"!!!!
Don't tell me.. your dad is bigger than mine!?!?

Cheers BattleCockPantySnifferMakeLiberaceLookStraight!!

(Did you see that.. did you see how i put all those words together then?? i'm a fukin genius i am!)

lithium wrote:

close please
Yes Mr.Forum admin, please close! But make sure mine is the last post, so my inflated ego isn't crushed by not having the facility to reply to BattleCock's appropriate yet somewhat bizarre comments!

Shit, i forgot to tell you, Erkut.hv and I were lying about being panty sniffers..

Last edited by dukel33to (2006-01-06 10:47:13)

Lithium
+6|6674
ur just a fool that cant play the game !! u spermeater leanr to play and the come back !
JesusElSavior
+0|6701

Lithium wrote:

ur just a fool that cant play the game !! u spermeater leanr to play and the come back !
You have been awarded "Dumbfuck of the Day" trophy!!

You even beat out mafia798568596.  Congrats!!
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK
Dammit! I've been rumbled!

Oh well BattleCock, you have obviously won this battle of wills with the "spermeater" comment, i just can't compete with that....

In future, if you are going to tk for the heli and/or try and damage it when players are already in it just so you can have a go, at least make sure it was worth it instead of just flying off on your own and dying within 30 seconds because you are totally shit.

On top of that, my ribs hurt from laughing AT your responses, so i'm suing!!

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
Jezus Christ, howabout you all grow some balls and stop acting like small children with name-calling -.- ..
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6719|Netherlands
lol ROFL LMAO
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Jezus Christ, howabout you all grow some balls and stop acting like small children with name-calling -.- ..
If i do that, what the hell is going to happen to my Vagina?? They never said anything about this in school... i feel robbed..

Hyper
Banned
+154|6720

RDMC wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Lithium wrote:

have a nice day ,
-=|BattleJunk[NL]|=-

ps. btw u got banned
pwnd
lol.. Dutch Powerrr!!
oxymoron
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK

Hyper wrote:

oxymoron
Damn you hyper! If i'd have thought of that in the first place, i could've saved myself all this time...

he he

Last edited by dukel33to (2006-01-06 11:49:55)

shootme_quick
+0|6657
finally one admits to beiing a moron
(9)Kermit
Teh Milho
+0|6734|Sumter SC
Gotta love the forum "fist fights". In school kids don't meet out in the school yard anymore they taunt each other with threats of "I'll see you later on the 1337 Hax0r forum where I will text you like you've never been texed before"

Lame... just go shot lifelike images of people in the head. Or beat a Christmas tree with a baseball bat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard