Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6748|Toronto, ON

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Oh and I forgot...

I > all of you.
Yea dont forget about that, and if you say stats mean shit, and someone has a better KDR in snipers than you and accuracy, then they are better than you? even though you are saying you are better than all of them
I said stats mean shit, ie. I don't care if "KDR" and "Accuracy" are higher, I am still better by definition.

I can't even count the number of people that tried stalking me and getting their esteems wiped to the ground.  It's already started in 2142, weird people adding me to friends list with messages like "I'm going to cut you into pieces", "fuck you cunt ass", "you tk me?  i hunt you down and tk you mm k bye", etc etc.
Alpha as fuck.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6746|Chicago.
And I thought I had a large ego...

lol.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6366|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
So 20ID suck do they? They bunnyhop in matches and win money for it...thats noob? The screeny of the wookies is hilarious, you have your whole clan on one with with unequal teams and you still have only 2/1 scores. OMG are you that bad? Nyte has a ping of 100+ and you got 20+ LOL your just making me cry now.

To AliensAssassin : on enemydown.co.uk bunnyhopping is allowed and not a glitch or cheat on the game, why havent EA addressed it as a cheat. About Jonny*5: he said I was a good sniper and I get killed by him and I kill him....So your point is? He bunnyhops btw, not alot like a stupid kangaroo but a bit, I've watched him do it through my crosshairs.....

BTW if your gonna quote me on this I havent said try quoting me on something I have: most of you are either from the wookie clan, who from that screeny really do SUCK, or have no idea how to snipe properly. Come bk to me with intelligent comments when you do. Until then, Im quite happy to say that this vid sucks and I do know how to snipe and do come away from 64 player maps with 60/6 on Karkand????So Bigmack you still up for that 1v1 or is your comp still broken....yawnnnnnnn with the excuses.......

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2007-01-26 15:43:22)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6734|Great Wall
When I look at pings on those screenies i would say Nyte > Wookies
Hard to snipe with ping over 100ms.. I play like shit when I have pings like that

I'd like to see screenies with Nyte's ping 20ms and Wookies 100ms
Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Nyte wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Oh and I forgot...

I > all of you.
Yea dont forget about that, and if you say stats mean shit, and someone has a better KDR in snipers than you and accuracy, then they are better than you? even though you are saying you are better than all of them
I said stats mean shit, ie. I don't care if "KDR" and "Accuracy" are higher, I am still better by definition.

I can't even count the number of people that tried stalking me and getting their esteems wiped to the ground.  It's already started in 2142, weird people adding me to friends list with messages like "I'm going to cut you into pieces", "fuck you cunt ass", "you tk me?  i hunt you down and tk you mm k bye", etc etc.
lol!

i only added u after i saw u on a server, i think my message was : knifed.

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6578|MANCHESTERRR

nighthawk843 wrote:

So 20ID suck do they? They bunnyhop in matches and win money for it...thats noob? The screeny of the wookies is hilarious, you have your whole clan on one with with unequal teams and you still have only 2/1 scores. OMG are you that bad? Nyte has a ping of 100+ and you got 20+ LOL your just making me cry now.

To AliensAssassin : on enemydown.co.uk bunnyhopping is allowed and not a glitch or cheat on the game, why have EA addressed it as a cheat. About Jonny*5: he said I was a good sniper and I get killed by him and I kill him....So your point is? He bunnyhops btw, not alot like a stupid kangaroo but a bit, I've watched him do it through my crosshairs.....

BTW if your gonna quote me on this I havent said try quoting me on something I have: most of you are either from the wookie clan, who from that screeny really do SUCK, or have no idea how to snipe properly. Come bk to me with intelligent comments when you do. Until then, Im quite happy to say that this vid sucks and I do know how to snipe and do come away from 64 player maps with 60/6 on Karkand????So Bigmack you still up for that 1v1 or is your comp still broken....yawnnnnnnn with the excuses.......
Bennett? Is that you?!
dont_be_ss
+312|6589|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Hard to snipe with ping over 100ms.. I play like shit when I have pings like that

WTF are you talking about, i play insomnia wake servers all the time, my ping ave is 140ms.

I don't see a difference.
ssonrats
+221|6641
Doesn't make jack shit of a difference, i can snipe up to about 160 pings and still play well, nyte sucks end of discussion.

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-01-26 16:48:41)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6746|Chicago.

nighthawk843 wrote:

BTW if your gonna quote me on this I haven't said try quoting me on something I have: most of you are either from the wookie clan, who from that screeny really do SUCK, or have no idea how to snipe properly. Come bk to me with intelligent comments when you do. Until then, Im quite happy to say that this vid sucks and I do know how to snipe and do come away from 64 player maps with 60/6 on Karkand????So Bigmack you still up for that 1v1 or is your comp still broken....yawnnnnnnn with the excuses.......
You haven't ever played with us. Shut up or put up. Come play some time and you'll see were not all n00bs.

For someone who demands intelligent conversation, you seem to ramble on and also have no clear sense of proper grammar. Shame.

And my BF2 is now fixed. We'll set something up soon.

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-26 18:59:43)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6734|Great Wall
I've never seen Nyte playing I only know his big ego from this forum.. I've seen only a few Wookies but cannot say they are good.. yes well I know you don't play SF much. You mostly play Wake only so hard to meet 'the best' of you unless someone really looks for you in Wake only servers.

I dunno how good/bad Nyte is, but at least don't tell me crap that ping doesn't matter, please
Chillin&killin
+27|6670|Manchester,England

Nyte wrote:

Oh and I forgot...

I > all of you.
i know you do it to get attension, and doubt you actually think that

i remeber you saying the only ratio that matters is w/l so...on that I>you

EDIT: its 1-0 to me (unless you count the tk on me which was suspect).

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2007-01-27 03:12:17)

AKSnipes
+12|6298
all of you just shut the hell up, this is stupid now, ure acting like kids, "oo, im better than u" " u noob" "u suck" just get into the real world with that attitude and see how long u last.

and ps. ITS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by AKSnipes (2007-01-27 05:22:24)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.

AKSnipes wrote:

all of you just shut the hell up, this is stupid now, ure acting like kids, "oo, im better than u" " u noob" "u suck" just get into the real world with that attitude and see how long u last.

and ps. ITS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living on the internets is the same as the real world. Abuse will get you everywhere.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK
Who Is Nyte?!
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6366|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

BigmacK wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

BTW if your gonna quote me on this I haven't said try quoting me on something I have: most of you are either from the wookie clan, who from that screeny really do SUCK, or have no idea how to snipe properly. Come bk to me with intelligent comments when you do. Until then, Im quite happy to say that this vid sucks and I do know how to snipe and do come away from 64 player maps with 60/6 on Karkand????So Bigmack you still up for that 1v1 or is your comp still broken....yawnnnnnnn with the excuses.......
You haven't ever played with us. Shut up or put up. Come play some time and you'll see were not all n00bs.

For someone who demands intelligent conversation, you seem to ramble on and also have no clear sense of proper grammar. Shame.

And my BF2 is now fixed. We'll set something up soon.
I think your score on that match tell the story m8. That tells me all I need to know about the wookie clan. I dont ramble, I address comments individually in my post. If you cant read properly then try to finish your education. Its good that your grammar is sound because that balances out your crap spelling.
autopilot
banned
+115|6344

it sucked compared to mine.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6746|Chicago.
Hey nighthawk, come to the WOoKie server today. I'll be there.

85.236.100.34:16667

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-27 09:01:11)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6454|behind my rifle
bigmack> nighthawk
WOoKie> nighthawk
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6524|stalker.
Nice vid! 1+
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6628|Germany
What shall I say? Thats why you are the BigMack with the best sig so far.

Last edited by Cubefreak666 (2007-01-27 13:38:23)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California

nighthawk843 wrote:

Im thinking of making me own video now to show you how its done.
Instead of bickering here,why dont you go make the video so you can just show us....

I though Macs video was damn good, so I would be interested in seeing one from you if you can put on that much more of a show....
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6476|Purdue
lol you missed two shots. But seriously, nice vid.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6623|Warlord

nighthawk843 wrote:

Im proud of my 3/1 K/D on the sniper kit on infantry only maps so dont try to even treat me like a noob.
That's good in your book is it?

Hint: with 46% accuracy and a kill rate less than 40 for the sniper rifle I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on other people's sniping ability dude, especially if you then try and bring stats into the equation to try to bolster your argument.

nighthawk843 wrote:

Ive played for longer than you and talked to good snipers who know how to play the kit to its strengths.
Oh really? Don't think that means a great deal but I'm very happy for you. Seriously, I've played for longer than you and count maybe five or six of the best snipers in the game (current and retired) as 'friends', does that mean you have to listen to me if I tell you how to snipe?

nighthawk843 wrote:

Choosing an unpopulated server where you are unlikely to get more than one or two targets in a row is just stupid for a sniper video where the rate at which you rack up kills is fairly slow anyway compared to that of medic or support.
You play IO mostly and you think this is accurate do you? I knew I was doing something wrong dammit, I just couldn't put my finger on it!

nighthawk843 wrote:

Im thinking of making me own video now to show you how its done.
You're a bit self-important... let me rephrase that, you post like you think you're important. Makes sense if you claim to count Nyte as a friend I guess.

P.S. If you have a bit of free time up for a challenge (not a head-to-head type thing, just a general way of showing what your standard is)?

AliensAssassin wrote:

*waves* Good to see you here.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6746|Chicago.
I xfire'd him yesterday for the 1v1, but he didn't respond. Interesting no?

And this one is just for you nighthawk,

nighthawk843 wrote:

Im proud of my 3/1 K/D on the sniper kit on infantry only maps so dont try to even treat me like a noob.
https://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6529/screen005xi3.jpg
Karkand IO. Slightly better than a KDR of 3, don't you think?

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-28 05:55:40)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

ssonrats wrote:

Doesn't make jack shit of a difference, i can snipe up to about 160 pings and still play well, nyte sucks end of discussion.

dont_be_ss wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

WTF are you talking about, i play insomnia wake servers all the time, my ping ave is 140ms.

I don't see a difference.
Come on guys.  Sniping on Wake is completely different than sniping on a typical city map with fog.  Wake has the luxury of being able to camp at relative safety the entire round.  Not having to worry about getting close to the enemy allows you the luxury to time your shots, even with high pings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard