HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6390|Inside the AR Rockets.
I've been trying to get it. Forever now. It's pretty fucked up and nearly impossible to get. (I've been trying to to get wins)

Here's what I found.

1) Ban=Win
2) Kick=Win
3) Leave=Loss
4) Win=Win
5) Loss=Loss

Yet today, I got kicked twice and TADA

1) and 2) MIGHT be false! Hurray! EA Fucked us over again with their HORRIBLE programing and Retarded.. well, everything.

In other words: Buy a server. Turn Auto balance off and change the map the second your team is winning! Rinse and repeat for MONTH AFTER MONTH.

Day 1: 150 Wins Req.
Day 2: 162 Wins Req.
Day 3: 172 Wins Req.
Day 4: (After 12 wins in 1 day) 170 Wins Req.

See my point? Here's the easy way:

Make a solider and be commander for 60 hours NONSTOP.
Keep your win/loss ration high. Simple as that. Minus the "make a solider" part.

*Sigh* I'm just babbling now since I'm pissed.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6714|Chch, New Zealand
Or you can just try and do it proberly and not try and cheat the system.

It can be done...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/kuchdog/screen013.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6637|Little Bentcock
I dont have the patience to go commander. Because of this when I really decide to go for it it will take me forever to get the wins I need.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6420|NSW, Australia

i dont ever plan on getting it
James-M-II
+13|6383|ENGLAND
i hardly think the win to loss ratio is in anyones control is it.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6831|Belgium

James-M-II wrote:

Not if you do like skunk_2142; kick every good player out of the other team to make sure that your team wins time and time again!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6807

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Not if you do like skunk_2142; kick every good player out of the other team to make sure that your team wins time and time again!
It is possible to ensure you have control.  Play only in small servers - 16 person limit.  Always play with your clanned squads, the ones you know are good.  Buddy them up, do the TS or Ventrilo thing and you'll know where and when to join.  Go commander and if you're good, you can help them towards victory.  In those small maps, all it takes is the occasional UAV and supply drop/aerial strike and you really have to help your team fight.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6670|UK
no you can get it, what screwed me up was playing the game from day 1, about 4 weeks b4 all my buddies got it, so i fell behind on W/L because i just didnt think about it.... starting to build it up again now think i am almost 1.70, with 33 commander hours
Magius5.0
+106|6396|UMass Amherst

aardfrith wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

It is possible to ensure you have control.  Play only in small servers - 16 person limit.  Always play with your clanned squads, the ones you know are good.  Buddy them up, do the TS or Ventrilo thing and you'll know where and when to join.  Go commander and if you're good, you can help them towards victory.  In those small maps, all it takes is the occasional UAV and supply drop/aerial strike and you really have to help your team fight.
Meh, what he said; I have a W:L ratio of 1.63 just due to my sheer skill, and working with organized clans at times (currently PXR, if you've heard of em).  The key to it is never accepting defeat; fight harder, fight more ferociously.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6460|Barcelona
I have the W/L > 2 and 60+ comander hours (I accomplished it yesterday) and my question is now what is the best mode/map/size/nº players combination to get 45+ commander points...

Last edited by sparrowpisuke (2007-01-26 06:20:45)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Heh, banned for killing him while he was in an apc with motion mines and also banned for saying "Guess you're still afraid of knives" when he was commanding in the middle of a lake.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6564|UK

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i dont ever plan on getting it
Same, in this game and bf2 its just out of my way, I dont mind being commander but its a bit more boring some how in 2142 than in bf2.  And in a 1200+ hour bf2 carriear (spelling) I had about 100 commander hours, so not any time soon am I hitting 60 in 2142 .  Never mind winning twice as often as I loose.

Martyn
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.
I have the 2.0 win/loss, 40 hours as commander, but I'm just getting tired of being commander. I like killing too much
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6770|United States of America

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

I apologize for getting banned from his server for kicking his ass... again and again.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Mine is 0.98 lol ;(
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6585|United States
I don't care about stats, but I do think that basing an award on something you have no control of is a bit shitty. Even with clanned buddies, you still have no real control over who wins the game.... unless you have an admin kicking the good players as mentioned above. The aware requirements should be changed in the similar way that the medal was changed in BF2. Still hard to get, but not nearly as impossible.
Master*
Banned
+416|6509|United States
It took me a month to get my W/L ratio up from 1.02 to 2.00 for the ribbon i died a little inside knowing everytime i lost i had to win 2 more.

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/Masterstyle/bf2142-20070117-190351.png
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"

Masterstyle wrote:

It took me a month to get my W/L ratio up from 1.02 to 2.00 for the ribbon i died a little inside knowing everytime i lost i had to win 2 more.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/M … 190351.png
*.* Beautiful

Well, so far, 2 weeks, I've gotten it up by .5
I leave before I suffer a loss, but that doesn't really seem to work..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard