kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

The PK-74 AR Rockets. No unlock even comes close. After having leveled off at a 3.0 KDR as support, I am now breaking a 3.48 KDR and on my way to 4+ with my Voss + Rocket combo.

From now on we will refer to the Voss + Rockets as "The Action Combo".

Discuss.
Its not too hard. If only one person on a server is using a voss, your more likely not to be killed by it.

Were i play im the only one with a kylov and i have a 11 something k:d with it.
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
I kinda wish the Krylov was an unlock as well...
But I agree, the rockets are [Borat]Niiiiice![/Borat]

Slight sidetrack:

Since the rocket kills don't show up in the stats, are the kills credited to the rifle the rockets are attached to?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
prolly the same thing defib kills are attached to
iFro
+1|6499
Zeller worst Recon ulock cuz it has bullet trace and easy to spot
about subject any assault gun with rockets, prefer to krylov and voss

Last edited by iFro (2007-01-26 02:53:00)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Lambert/APM/RDX, you can't beat this combo.  I call it the "Titan Defender Kit".

Fancy, if you want, add me, I'd like to have your tag.  My nick is the same.

PS: ypur Accuracy is a bit low.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Whats there to discuss, but yes?
Nothing. This is just a veiled attempt at showing off my unmatched stats.
Your SPM could definitley be higher, and play some titan or other conquest maps than gibraltar or berlin and work on awards

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-01-26 07:47:50)

IsaacLeavitt
+24|6352
i use the Rockets too... they rock. I really don't spam the rockets much but they are cool... I use the Bauer and the Voss. it depends on what i need at the moment... adaptability lol... the Shotgun attachment would be cool if you could kill ppl with it in one shot. if they made the shotgun as powerful as the Clark, (but with less range for balance) i would use it more often...
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6660

Dwit wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Anyone remember the days of BFV when you'd have the M60 / LAW? That was the combo.
it was m60/ m79
and m14 / LAW

hehe
thats just what they nerfed it to, in the beginning it was M60/LAW and it was godly
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst

Superior Mind wrote:

I prefer the Baur/Rockets combo, i'll call that one the "ball kicker combo"
So damn true.  I'm currently ranked uh--400-something with the Baur (almost 3000 kills) and I must say: I piss people off on a regular basis (proof: see stats below)
Mafia47
+27|6741|Chicago
As gay as it is, in a titan nothing can beat it.
Buzerk1
+44|6837
Having flag alergies Fancy_Pollux?

Pretty easy to keep a K/D ratio high when you are not taking any risk. And as far as you always winning, well I guess it's not 100% because you as the only thing you are doing is wait for the easy kill... just make sure you don't fell asleep on your keyboard
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

I'm unlocking those rockets next!
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6397|Indianapolis, IN
I say the knife is the best unlock ever.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Its not too hard. If only one person on a server is using a voss, your more likely not to be killed by it.
I am referring to my global KDR, not individual weapon KDRs.

sergeriver wrote:

PS: ypur Accuracy is a bit low.
Accuracy is a useless statistic. My Kill-to-death and Win-to-Loss ratios are VASTLY superior to yours. That is what matters. While you may have a higher global accuracy due to using the recon kit, you have no where near the influence I do on the outcome of a battle.

Buzerk1 wrote:

Pretty easy to keep a K/D ratio high when you are not taking any risk. And as far as you always winning, well I guess it's not 100% because you as the only thing you are doing is wait for the easy kill... just make sure you don't fell asleep on your keyboard
Capturing flags is not as essential in BF2142 for winning. The ticket loss ratios have been greatly reduced compared to BF2. Maintaining a high KDR is saves more tickets than trying to capture a flag and getting the extra deaths that come along with that risk. I often make my team win due to pure attrition alone, even when we only hold 1 flag the entire match.

If you think I'm wrong, add me to friends and play with me. You will not lose AND you will experience how I influence the course of the battle on such a large scale. Criticize me all you want, but as it stands right now, I am the only person with the stats to back up my claims.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-01-26 11:04:01)

Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
Fancy, I'm coming for your motherfucking dog tags.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647

Masterstyle wrote:

Fancy, I'm coming for your motherfucking dog tags.
Dude, I could've sworn I've seen you come after me with a knife before. I think I sprayed you down just in time.

The challenge is on! Everyone, come after my dog tags. They will go for a lot on ebay.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-01-26 12:19:50)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6717|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Dwit wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Anyone remember the days of BFV when you'd have the M60 / LAW? That was the combo.
it was m60/ m79
and m14 / LAW

hehe
Originally it was the M60+LAW....the combo was so overpowered that it only lasted one patch.

Edit:  I actually think that this was the first true nerf of the entire BF series.  Could be wrong though.

Last edited by mcgid1 (2007-01-26 12:25:25)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand
the most awesome unlock will be one of the ones we don't actually have yet as they are in the booster pack
i pray for a shoulder laser thing from predator (since they already knicked walkers from star wars )
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

Is that the same combo that was in BabySpinach's video?  He seemed to be using some sort of grenade launcher thingy.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6617|UCF

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Capturing flags is not as essential in BF2142 for winning. The ticket loss ratios have been greatly reduced compared to BF2. Maintaining a high KDR is saves more tickets than trying to capture a flag and getting the extra deaths that come along with that risk. I often make my team win due to pure attrition alone, even when we only hold 1 flag the entire match.

If you think I'm wrong, add me to friends and play with me. You will not lose AND you will experience how I influence the course of the battle on such a large scale. Criticize me all you want, but as it stands right now, I am the only person with the stats to back up my claims.
You're ego is even greater than Steven Colbert, and he has a pretty big ego.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6571|United States
The fact that you have a huge ego for virtual point statistics that mean about as much as the shit I just took, is probably one of the most pathetic things that I've ever come across here.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

That's great, but my Win to Loss ratio is almost double yours. I make whatever team I'm on win. You, however, have no influence on the outcome of the battle.
Either that or you teamswitch. No proof either way.
Add me and play on my team. You will not lose.
ill add you and play on the other team and win.

win.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Buzerk1
+44|6837

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

Again, with a low SPM like yours, you are not the one influencing the map....period. And I don't have to play with you to know that.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647

Buzerk1 wrote:

Again, with a low SPM like yours, you are not the one influencing the map....period. And I don't have to play with you to know that.
My SPM is "low" because I play conquest and the bulk of my score is combat. I do not farm titan defend or resupply points to produce an artificially high SPM. Besides being mind-numbingly boring, camping on a titan and racking up claymore kills and titan defend points is not a display of skill. I also do not vehicle whore. I am almost exclusively infantry. Additionally, someone who gets a gold medal every game with 30 kills and 30 deaths is hurting his team more than he is helping, even though he has such a high SPM.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-01-26 14:13:49)

Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Des.Kmal wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Either that or you teamswitch. No proof either way.
Add me and play on my team. You will not lose.
ill add you and play on the other team and win.

win.
I played against Fancy_Pollux and won, then Fancy switched to my team the next round loaz

didnt get his dogtags yet though meh...

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

My SPM is "low" because I play conquest and the bulk of my score is combat. I do not farm titan defend or resupply points........
Well you dont sound very well rounded you are playing in one type of enviroment over and over to get your K/D as high as possible.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-01-26 15:34:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard