Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK
yes, obviously, who wouldnt.
too_money2007
+145|6348|Keller, Tx
The maker doesn't need it, the seller doesn't want it, and the buyer never sees it. What is it?
Karnall
+8|6576|Hampshire, UK
Vat
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
Coffin
too_money2007
+145|6348|Keller, Tx
yep, coffin
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK
damn u fruitloop. Beat me to it
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
What begins with t, ends with t, and has t in it?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK
teepee tent?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
nope
confused
+10|6434|British Columbia
teapot
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
Yep
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6677|Wigan. Manchester. England.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Teapot...

i dont get it. I thought it has 3 t's in it
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6428|New York

scottomus0 wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Teapot...

i dont get it. I thought it has 3 t's in it
t as in tea. probably easier as a verbal riddle, rather than writing it down.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
Well if it was easy it wouldn't be a riddle.
A12345
+77|6510
theres lots of riddles a few pages back that no one has been able to answer yet, im going to relist them with their respective authors since i dont expect everyone to look through 20 pages, and i really want to know the answers, if i missed one or posted one thats been solved, oh well

1.PspRpg-7  (Billy and bobby are both eating sandwiches, bobby is eating PB and J and Billy is eating a tumor. What color are Sally's eyes?)

2.PspRpg-7  (A man in New York witnesses a new report on TV, there was a woman in Colorado that died in an avalanche. The man jumps and and exclaims "That's no accident, she was murdered!" How does the man know? He doesn't know the woman, but it has something to do with his job.)

3.A12345  (a woman is found dead in her bed next to a knife but she has not been stabbed, how did she die?some more clarification, the knife has no blood on it and there are no signs of a struggle, she was very much alive and too young to die of old age, the knife is instrumental as well, heres some more things that may make it clearer (im remembering this from years ago) she was alive before she went to bed, she closed her eyes never to open them again and died in her sleep of unnatural causes, the police found her dead with her eyes closed in bed, there was a knife laying by her that had been left there by someone other than her, (not sure if the following is part of the original riddle but trust me it can only help) she was much colder than a corpse should be for the time she had been dead, she has not been stabbed, how did she die?-all the clarifications together)

4.A12345  (in a private cemetery there are buried two grandmothers with their two daughters, two husbands with their two wives, two fathers with their two daughters, two mothers with their two sons, two daughters with their two mothers, two sisters with their two brothers, and yet there are only six bodies total are buried here, without any incest how can this be?)

5.SplinterStrike  (slightly cryptic one- I am both Mother and Father.
I am seldom still
yet I never wander.
I never birth nor nurse.)

6.SplinterStrike  (Which plant name can be made from these letters without using any of them twice? T O W A R

7.SplinterStrike  (Using all of these only once, form the name of the name of an animal.  a h e t d u l e

8.Paco_the_Insane  (a man is driving in his car, and when hte music stops, he intentionally drives off a cliff.)

9.Paco_the_Insane  (when the music stopped, he died. who is he.)

11.Paco_the_Insane  (a man recieves a human arm in the mail. he inspects it, then he sends it to another man, who also inspects it, then takes it in the woods and burns it. why? karma for this one.)

13.Spark  (A man walks in the bar and asks for a beer. Without warning, the man behind the bar pulls out a gun and shoots him. Why?)
Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK
3.A12345   (in a private cemetery there are buried two grandmothers with their two daughters, two husbands with their two wives, two fathers with their two daughters, two mothers with their two sons, two daughters with their two mothers, two sisters with their two brothers, and yet there are only six bodies total are buried here, without any incest how can this be?)

I worked out theres only two males, the other 4 are females. And I think there has to be symmetry in the relationships, if you get me?

5.SplinterStrike  (slightly cryptic one- I am both Mother and Father.
I am seldom still
yet I never wander.
I never birth nor nurse.)

This one I believe is 'time'. Or a clock (Grandfather/Grandmother clock)

8.Paco_the_Insane  (a man is driving in his car, and when hte music stops, he intentionally drives off a cliff.)

I heard this one, or one similar to this, and its a little far fetched. Something to do with there being a power cut in the area, which takes out the radio station, thus no music. This also takes out the hospital where his wife is on life support. Grief overtakes him, and he kills himself.

This is slightly more sensible, in that 'he' is a fly (or similar insect) sat on a chair. The music eing played is for Musical Chairs, so the kids sit down quickly. Poor fly.

I'll have a closer look at the others.

Last edited by Psykotik2912 (2007-01-25 11:21:51)

TheLostOne
+11|6552
Above poster brought these to my attention - I believe he was wrong though

Stuntman knowing when to drive off the cliff?

Similar - Blindfolded tightrope walker - Music tells him when to step off, but it is mistimed so he falls to his death?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6428|New York
5. a tree?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
confused

Psykotik2912 wrote:

3.A12345   (in a private cemetery there are buried two grandmothers with their two daughters, two husbands with their two wives, two fathers with their two daughters, two mothers with their two sons, two daughters with their two mothers, two sisters with their two brothers, and yet there are only six bodies total are buried here, without any incest how can this be?)

I worked out theres only two males, the other 4 are females. And I think there has to be symmetry in the relationships, if you get me?
Could it simply be that there are dead and alive in the cemetary?
Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK
6.SplinterStrike  (Which plant name can be made from these letters without using any of them twice? T O W A R

Gah, I was so close, I thought I had this one. Take a look at this link, and see if you can see where I was going with it, and where it could go.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/nuclear/pa … rford.html
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6671|New Hampshire, USA
Here's one of my favorites

A man leaves home running.  He runs for a little while and takes a left.  He then, without stopping, runs the same distance and takes another left.  He, once again without stopping, runs the same distance and takes a left.  As he approaches home again, he sees two masked men.  Who are the masked men?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

A man leaves home running.  He runs for a little while and takes a left.  He then, without stopping, runs the same distance and takes another left.  He, once again without stopping, runs the same distance and takes a left.  As he approaches home again, he sees two masked men.  Who are the masked men?
First impression is it's a game of sorts, but I don't know of any where you move the piece anti-clockwise.
A12345
+77|6510

Psykotik2912 wrote:

confused wrote:

Psykotik2912 wrote:

Could it simply be that there are dead and alive in the cemetary?
im pretty sure psykotik has it since symmetry is vital but id like to know if you can explain how everyone relates to make this possible, say starting with the grandma and working down, since it all starts with the grandma

Last edited by A12345 (2007-01-25 12:44:53)

A12345
+77|6510

Psykotik2912 wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

First impression is it's a game of sorts, but I don't know of any where you move the piece anti-clockwise.
i got it hes a baseball player who runs the bases from home takes a left at first, second, and third and back home to the catcher and umpire who both wear masks
confused

Psykotik2912 wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

That would be baseball.  Umpire and catcher.

Guess I'm a little too slow.

Last edited by confused (2007-01-25 12:50:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard