bob_baur
+5|6773|UK
Does anyone know of sure fire way or any stratebies to up your SPM? This aspect of my stats and as well my time trying to achieve ranks I feel is woeful at the moment. I want to achieve more points but either find rounds finish to quickly or your on forever but there is not enough targets to kill or team mates to support.

Any tips or ideas would be great
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6734|Cambridge, England
IO karkand gives SPM of about 5....
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Just keep getting points non-stop.
Heijken
+1|6431
just go medic on city maps.

or learn how to whore in any type of vehicle
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
find a good squad in game that uses VOIP. that will increase your chances to get points.....beyond that join a clan with a server and play on it with the clan, maybe youll find someone that will let you gun.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454
If all you are going for is SPM, play highly populated IO city maps like Kark or Jalalabad and spam ammo bags everywhere.  Don't ever go for more than a few seconds without tossing down all your ammo bags.  And always keep to the most populated areas with the most action (keep an eye on flags that are turned often, and your commanders UAV scans).  People seem to need/want these a lot more than medic packs I have found.  You'll get retarded team points this way.  You'll probably get killed a lot, and no, it won't gain you respect. 

If you want to have high SPM with skill involved as well, well that just takes practice.  I found the easiest way to get both combat and team points fast as infantry is to play as medic.....and learn to be really quick to revive people, but also really quick to get out of the way of fire and send some fire back.  The G36E is a good gun to use because of its very high accuracy and low recoil.  When you get good you can go quite a long time without being killed when you learn to duck out of firefights quickly and heal yourself before dying.

If you want high SPM in vehicles, a jet is always a good bet.  I personally find it easier to do in bombers because those five big bombs can take out a lot of people in populated areas, but you can also do it in fighters if you get good at bombing and dogfighting.  I myself am the absolute best at the A10.  I like this vehicle because few people know how to use it properly, but if you do, you can get a LOT of kills quickly.....and be virtually untouchable by AA or other jets.

But remember, these things take practice.  High SPM doesn't always come easy unless you take my first suggestion, but then you'll have a high SPM and be viewed as still having no skill.  And I should know that it doesn't come easy.  BF2 was my first ever online FPS and I was a complete noob to the whole concept in general.  I spent a LOT of time being piss poor to barely mediocre.  I have since gotten exponentially better and am what I would consider a good player.  If you looked at the stats of my main account you wouldn't guess I was much better than average because I've just recently started getting exponentially better than I used to be, and it is slowly but surely being reflected in my SPM and KDR.

If you really want a high KDR and SPM reflected in your stats, wait till you get good with the account that you are using now, and then start a new one once you feel you are more skilled.  I personally only have this second account to mess around with, and I use my main account for all my "real" playing because I don't care too much that I'm a lot better than my stats suggest.    It makes it more fun that way when people look at my stats and are like "He's not that good." and then they play with me. 

KiL
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6742|England
annoy the hell out of a poor cobra pilot and spam the cannon
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6734|Cambridge, England
36E is for noobs :p be hardcore and use the m16a2 and the AK

find a squad of medics, revive like crazy and go around with the rest of your team. Squad of medics = barely die as youre always getting revived + you can revive them as well = points, gun and nades = kills, kills plus teamwork = lots of points
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6724|Eastern PA
1.12!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
Medic whore on a City map

easy way to get points

i however feel that's cheep, so i try to avoid doing that, i just support whore on city maps , with some tank whoring aswell

the best way to get your SPM up is to just get very good at a certain kit/vehicle and be good at a certain map (please choose something other than Karkand) then you'll have a high SPM in no time
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6415|da ville, va
Karkand Medic or support
Wake J-10 or Helo
Stats pad (fastest way)
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA
P&K servers, always a quick way to get a ton of points.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

P&K servers, always a quick way to get a ton of points.
/win

My P&K Account http://bf2s.com/player/80956972/

But if thats not for you, play city maps. Ive started playing Warlord again, and my SPM is rising, and im only using assualt. If i used medic (or even support), the points would roll faster.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6326|New Haven, CT
Just so you know, his stats link to Rd Volx's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard