Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6704
well this is going downhill fast..
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6699|United Kingdom
U.s. Marines you aparently dont read anything he never once has braged and said im the best bla bla bla like you insinuate.... People merly say he is one of the best because he is that good at dog fighting.......
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6803|Leipzig/Germany

Chillin&killin wrote:

killer21 wrote:

I've only seen three people who have these crazy k/d with a jet and anything respectable with a weapon.  Coincidence?  I think not.
this wasnt about best all-round player. this was about pilots

i have repect for sarge,oakleaves,cali, mcmt other great pilots even if they are not very good on the ground they dont just get the j-10 on wake and think they are the best

oh and theres |60|Cobalt
someone called me?

i have to admit i mostly fly j-10 - but as i only fly with an ordinary desktop mouse i think its ok to do so
bodrider
+0|6363
Well can you atleast find people that don't have Wake Island as a favorite map, and USMC with a whole bunch of hours.  I see that is bs because all your doing is flying in the f-35 and raping the PLA airstrip.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6712|Farmland, England
sarge sucks ROFLCOPTER :p
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6366|Newcastle UK

|60|Cobalt wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

killer21 wrote:

I've only seen three people who have these crazy k/d with a jet and anything respectable with a weapon.  Coincidence?  I think not.
this wasnt about best all-round player. this was about pilots

i have repect for sarge,oakleaves,cali, mcmt other great pilots even if they are not very good on the ground they dont just get the j-10 on wake and think they are the best

oh and theres |60|Cobalt
someone called me?

i have to admit i mostly fly j-10 - but as i only fly with an ordinary desktop mouse i think its ok to do so
I use a normal mouse and a keyboard for £10 and i can hold my own in a dogfight.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6803|Leipzig/Germany

OakLeaves wrote:

I use a normal mouse and a keyboard for £10 and i can hold my own in a dogfight.
me too - so?
ssonrats
+221|6696

|60|Cobalt wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

me too - so?
You exclusivley use the j10 so theres not much dogfighting going on, just a mellow turn will shake off all missiles.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6803|Leipzig/Germany
take a dictionary and look for the difference between mostly and exclusivley - thx
ssonrats
+221|6696
I have seen you play dude, i have seen you play least 10 times and you used the j10 all the fucking time man.

Ok maybe you don't use it all the time but the only time i ever see you, you're either waiting for the j10 or in the j10.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6366|Newcastle UK
Ok i dont have to say much after that but cobalt you are a fucking j-10 whore and you know you are.
SteikeTa
+153|6798|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Ok lets keep the flami.....eee, discussion going again shall we
ssonrats
+221|6696
The best guy i have ever seen is a guy called phoenix|bird but i don't think he plays anymore.

EDIT: here's his stats
http://bf2s.com/player/57426159/

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-01-26 05:55:42)

DooM
+28|6357
Way too many people obscessed with stats, ranks etc. Seriously its a game yet people seem desperate to have the best this and that. I am good in both Chopper and Jet, used them enough and played enough 2 v 2's and 1 v 1's. Played on maps like Gulf, everytime I wanted to use the Jet, I either got tk'd out or I had a line of my team blocking. Moved onto Zatar Wetlands where I actually got peace, even though their wasn't a kill zone like Wake, the dogfighting was ace, im no stat whore.

Haven't played for like 6-8 months, gotta admit you don't lose your touch after not playing for a while. But since I've started playing all I've played is inf only on special forces and command a lot, I never actually get tk'd on purpose.

Tell me if there was no stats yeah? do you think people would act different? I do. I played enough of Wake to know the usual J-10 whores, all they do is at the end of each round, teamswitch choose sniper M95 anyone who gets in "their" jet then takes off and rapes the carrier all round rinse and repeat.
Chillin&killin
+27|6726|Manchester,England
Best pilot is me

HAHAHA

im as good a pilot as lindsay lohan is an actress, or i can fly as good as chelsea can play football(you know they cant)

well you said stats dont mean a thing
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6447|Indianapolis, IN
My friend RasorX doesn't play anymore but he pwnt in a jet.
DooM
+28|6357

Chillin&killin wrote:

Best pilot is me

HAHAHA

im as good a pilot as lindsay lohan is an actress, or i can fly as good as chelsea can play football(you know they cant)

well you said stats dont mean a thing
Btw, nice Sniper k/d ratio.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6803|Leipzig/Germany

ssonrats wrote:

I have seen you play dude, i have seen you play least 10 times and you used the j10 all the fucking time man.

Ok maybe you don't use it all the time but the only time i ever see you, you're either waiting for the j10 or in the j10.
you saw me at least 10 times? - man sorry, then you must be true
how dare i to think i would know better how i play then someone who saw me play 10 times *yawn*

and now to something totally different...
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6366|Newcastle UK

|60|Cobalt wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

how dare i to think i would know better how i play then someone who saw me play 10 times *yawn*

You know you do.

1. Wake fav map
2. PLA fav army

Plus you admitted it before.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6803|Leipzig/Germany
total game time 1000 hours
time on wake 420 hours

all these hours on karkand desperatly waiting for a plane - i'm so stupid
ssonrats
+221|6696

|60|Cobalt wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, j10 whore.
The_Jester
+52|6542|Italy
447 hours in PLA theater (china maps), 407 as PLA.
You are on the PLA side 90% of the time on china maps.
Your TOTAL time on non-wake jet maps is roughly 55 hours. Let's suppose you was in a jet 100% of the time on those maps (wich obviously can't be). There are still 270 hours in a jet, ALL on Wake, wich you are PLA 90% of the time on.

I don't care about what people do, and I think a 50+ kd ratio is quite impressive anyway, but be honest at least.

Last edited by The_Jester (2007-01-26 09:55:08)

SteikeTa
+153|6798|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Keep this thread going. Its amusing me on this day of illness.... damn how sick I am. Went to the toilet and lets just say that everything I have been drinking and eating(not much) did come up the wrong way.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6803|Leipzig/Germany

The_Jester wrote:

I don't care about what people do, and I think a 50+ kd ratio is quite impressive anyway, but be honest at least.
i did - i already said i mostly fly with j-10
all i say is i not ONLY fly those
so we are all cool

https://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jetsru5.jpg

Last edited by |60|Cobalt (2007-01-26 17:37:21)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6489
Anyone with a jet ratio of over 10 is badass in my book, because you don't know the circumstances.  Maybe they keep trying when someone is pwning them, which only makes them better.  I might've been up there, but when I'm on US at wake, that f35 is just sooo damn tempting.  Killing a j10 with a f35 is twice as rewarding as 40 kills with j10.  Don't get me wrong, I spend my time in j 10's as well, but I prefer to be in chopper when on PLA usually, those blackhawks just call my name lol.    Plus I would much rather have a chopper dogfight than a jet one, seeing as how I'm m and kb, my arm just gets too damn tired.  I still have a ball mouse ffs, and a tiny mousepad!  Haha.  I would and do get owned in dogfights with anyone who knows what they are doing. 

EDIT  I'd have to think that there's some dude who never plays in pubs, only with friends in LANS or some shit that could own anyone.  Similar to my guitar theory, that the best guitarist in the world is in the woods or some shit, and has never touched a stage or recorded.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-01-26 14:56:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard