Lt.Gen.Chaos
+0|6425|CA.USA
What is wrong with you all. You can easy kill tanks with warthogs you just have to know how to FLY!!!!!. lol. In real life the a-10 machinegun firs bullets the that are link mini missales. Guys rember that over distance speed decesses so unless you close to a tank machine gun is usless.
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6568

Hummeth wrote:

The A-10 is supposed to spit out depleted uranium bullets and tear apart tanks. Also, it is supposed to be really tough, like being able to fly with half a tail and one engine, not betaken town with a couple hits from AA.
Yeah, the depleted uranium bullets go through the tanks armor like its paper and then turns into a super hot  liquid and kills all of the guys inside. cool huh?

PRiMACORD wrote:

I just tried it out. I parked a tank infront of the A10 to see how many rounds it would take to kill. It took like 200+.
"The massive shells and high muzzle velocity allow the Thunderbolt II to destroy heavily armored main battle tanks in as few as 6 direct hits."

Last edited by br4vo.f0xtrot (2007-01-24 21:36:29)

ryanv12
+10|6339|San Francisco, CA, USA

Lt.Gen.Chaos wrote:

What is wrong with you all. You can easy kill tanks with warthogs you just have to know how to FLY!!!!!. lol. In real life the a-10 machinegun firs bullets the that are link mini missales. Guys rember that over distance speed decesses so unless you close to a tank machine gun is usless.
Well, it's a little different with the A-10...the real one can kill tanks with the gun from up to 1 mile away.

Anyways, I have no problem destroying tanks with the A-10 either...all you have to do is fly high and dive at your target. If you release all four of the bombs, they will destroy anything they land near
1s1k_helspawn
+6|6348|maine
I'm going to download this soon. but it want too save it to a disc so i don't have to re download it again can this be done :l
7h3647h32in6
+0|6721
The A-10 was awesome in 1942:DC. Haven't used it in AF.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard