RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford
The missus is out of the country so I'll bore you guys with it...

https://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/motodivers/nouveautes2006/hdbuellpz/HD_nightrod_pz.jpg

I'm happy as a pig in shit
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6655|Nova Scotia
Yum!
Congrats!

I've got my eye on an '85 V-Max 1100, but it doesn't look as good as that one.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
niceee
*like the way they say it in south park*
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford
Luckily I got this cheap because I work for Harley, got a good deal on the insurance too, probably wouldn't have got it otherwise. Does look pimp though
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England
Mine goes faster:

https://www.ukfitnesssupplies.co.uk/mall/UKFitnessSuppliesLtd/customerimages/products/Kids-Bike.jpg
Volatile
+252|6713|Sextupling in Empire

Bikes are awesome. The only problem is that everyone that I know who used to ride, took a bad spill at one point or another.

Good luck to you.
sgt_mango333
+31|6661

RicardoBlanco wrote:

http://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/ … rod_pz.jpg

I'm jealous.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Bikes are awesome. The only problem is that everyone that I know who used to ride, took a bad spill at one point or another.

Good luck to you.
Thanks, I heard the same. Still, you're only young once.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Good luck to you.
Thanks, I heard the same. Still, you're only young once.
And that's part of the problem, is you may not make it past being young.  I love riding too, but limited my riding to offroad; I used to ride a Honda CR500.  I would love to have a road bike, but drivers just don't watch out for motorcycles.  I've seen motorcycle riders do some really stupid shit, but ultimately 98% of accidents are the fault of some one driving a car and not the rider.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6680
When I read the title, I assumed, with the crowd in this forum, it was a huffy.

Very nice bike!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6353|Twyford, UK
Oooh, shiiiney... *drools*

Now that's over and done with, it's nice. I kinda prefer superbikes myself, but still want something like that for posing with.
Because, quite frankly, you can get bored of crotch-rockets.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6593|England
Wow, that's a sexpot of a machine!  Just gotta wait 'till summer for max enjoyment huh?
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Entertayner
+826|6579

And, will she approve when she returns?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6599|Your attic
Give me a Dyna WG or give me death.

EDIT: That is fairly nice though, have fun with it.

Last edited by Towelly (2007-01-24 10:37:26)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6693|West Yorkshire, U.K
There good until you hit some oil or a truck
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6761

Stealth42o wrote:

When I read the title, I assumed, with the crowd in this forum, it was a huffy.
Considering the OP, I was expecting a Triumph.
Harley ffs?  Aww well, looks like it'll do, have fun man.
/jealous
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford
This is the one I really wanted but I couldn't be arsed to wait for it to be built.

https://motorcyclecruiser.com/newsandupdates/md+2007_Harley-Davidson_VRSCDX_Night_Rod_Special_right_front.jpg

As for the Triumphs, there's nothing wrong with them, but if you're into posing *yes, I am shallow* you can't beat a Harley. I love the superbikes too but then I'd either die or lose my license. The engine on the Night Rod series (VRSCD/X) were designed by Porsche but built by Harley meaning you get all the sound too!
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
+12|6397|Sydney, Australia
Nice ride dude. I'm not one for the cruiser, I prefer my GSXR but you love it and that's all that counts.

BTW Don't believe all of the naysayers, I've been riding on and off road since I was 10. Yeah there has been some spills and hairy moments. But if riding is in your blood there aint a damn thing can do to get rid of it.

Rubber side down !
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6681|A sunburnt country
Nice bike.  I ride an '04 Softail and love it.   Love the sound of the "screaming eagles" as you tear down the road!!

Good move on buying in when the missus is away too, though does that mean she ain't coming back now that you've found something better to ride!!!??
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6494|UK
Nice mean bike overall, but why in the name of god did they put that unbelievably gay headlight on it

I'd rip that straight off and add something more in keeping with the rest of it
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6477|The Suburb at Karkand

RicardoBlanco wrote:

http://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/ … rod_pz.jpg

Nice dude looks good
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford
Right, I've just picked it up and the weather is shit over here in ol'blighty. Can anyone offer any advice, apart from what's in the owners manual, on how to keep it mint.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Keep it in the garage?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard