arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6651|Colorado Springs, CO

Point&Shoot wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Ummm.....I hate to tell you but that was England that invaded the US in the War of 1812, but if it makes you sleep better at night then believe whatever you want pal. Yes, Canada may have existed but they were certainly Englands little bitches.
Nice point, somebody is thinking.

However even though Canada was confederated in 1867 and then not separated from the UK constitution until 1982, Canada is and always has been a colony of England.  So to argue that it was England that invaded the US in 1812 is valid, but it was troops born and stationed in what is now known as Canada who sacked your capital.

In either event it does not affect my sleep at all, unlike the US government's war-mongering and complete dis-respect and contempt for all other nations and life on this planet.
Hell, then I could say that Muslims overran Europe during WW2 because their was a German SS unit made up of all muslims. I dont accept that, but by your logic it must be true.

Well, guess what man, last time I was in Afghanistan and Iraq I ran into alot of you Marines. So while you bashing the US you may wanna throw Canada and England into the mix as well.
arabeater

YunDog wrote:

arabeater wrote:

YunDog wrote:

so I take yall be signing up for jobs as delivery boys in Bagdad???

admittedly he has no business saying the guy should brings his troops home

but if some guy asked if he could buy a carpet or brand new car and me get it delivered to Iraq - the cost of paying someone to deliver it would be more than the cost of the item, if they lived long enough to actually deliver it. Wake up!!! Military fanboyz
Car, yes but a standard package isnt really that much to ship to Iraq. I had alot of care packages sent to me during my many trips there and it didnt cost that  much money.
that may be... but if some guy wanted me to deliver something to Iraq, the thought of the paperwork alone would motivate me to tell the guy to wake up and pick up his persian carpet when he gets home

maybe I would lose business - but meh!

besides which - how do you know some guy at the Bagdad delivery office isnt going to strap a surprise free gift to the deliver that goes bang when the guy opens it?
Ummm...mail sent to APO addresses' isnt sent through the same way as standard mail, so that Iraqi guy will never see my mail.We have military for that.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

Point&Shoot wrote:

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

However even though Canada was confederated in 1867 and then not separated from the UK constitution until 1982, Canada is and always has been a colony of England.  So to argue that it was England that invaded the US in 1812 is valid, but it was troops born and stationed in what is now known as Canada who sacked your capital.

In either event it does not affect my sleep at all, unlike the US government's war-mongering and complete dis-respect and contempt for all other nations and life on this planet.
If anyone is disrespecting a nation right now, its YOU.
Could you elaborate?
fuck this, time to get drunk, painless way to solve the world's problems 
arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

I don't know, I don't know how exactly the airforce recruits. I think you have to enlist first, then if you make it they will pay for your college and after you graduate college you can be an officer, then after you become an officer you can fly? Is that right? I'm not doing very good in school, alot of hard stuff, that's why. Next year I'm not taking advanced classes they make me do bad.
No not right at all. I mean you can enlist first then try to become an officer but thats very rare. You can go to the AF Academy to become an officer or take ROTC in college. Are you in college now?
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

arabeater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Ummm.....I hate to tell you but that was England that invaded the US in the War of 1812, but if it makes you sleep better at night then believe whatever you want pal. Yes, Canada may have existed but they were certainly Englands little bitches.

Hell, then I could say that Muslims overran Europe during WW2 because their was a German SS unit made up of all muslims. I dont accept that, but by your logic it must be true.

Well, guess what man, last time I was in Afghanistan and Iraq I ran into alot of you Marines. So while you bashing the US you may wanna throw Canada and England into the mix as well.
Ok now you want to talk about Afghanistan...

I don't agree with the war over their any more, and being Canadian I have written several times to my MP's and received responses with nothing more that repetitive propaganda and "support the troops" BS.

I sure as hell don't like the UK government's ploicy of "do what Bush does".

Can anyone provide a valid argument based upon facts and not propaganda or someother sound-bite?
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6541

Point&Shoot wrote:

Or is it because our military forces have been the only country to successfully invade the US and burn down the Whitehouse?  I can understand how that could be a sore point.

Point&Shoot wrote:

1812, of course it may be glossed over in US history books, just like how they didn't "loose" in Vietnam and that the second nuclear bomb on Japan was a necessity to get them to surrender, not to further test the effects of their new toy.
Elaborate enough?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
no, I'm in high school, 9th grade. Do you have any pointers or suggestions for me? and does it have to be AFROTC or can it be ROTC?
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

rebater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

rebater wrote:

Um mm.....I hate to tell you but that was England that invaded the US in the War of 1812, but if it makes you sleep better at night then believe whatever you want pal. Yes, Canada may have existed but they were certainly England's little bitches.

Hell, then I could say that Muslims overran Europe during WW2 because their was a German SS unit made up of all Muslims. I dint accept that, but by your logic it must be true.

Well, guess what man, last time I was in Afghanistan and Iraq I ran into alto of you Marines. So while you bashing the US you may wanna throw Canada and England into the mix as well.
Most NORMAL Canadians fully support the US, however, we do have a few lost souls, for that I apologize to my American friends and neighbors.
arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

no, I'm in high school, 9th grade. Do you have any pointers or suggestions for me? and does it have to be AFROTC or can it be ROTC?
Ummm..as far as I know it doesnt matter what type of ROTC just as long as you finish all of it. But you might wanna look into it. Are you physically fit? For my job I have to do alot of weight training and ruck runs. However most of the AF is very lax.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

thareaper254 wrote:

Work hard and follow your dream. Remember, hard work will pay off.
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Or is it because our military forces have been the only country to successfully invade the US and burn down the Whitehouse?  I can understand how that could be a sore point.

Point&Shoot wrote:

1812, of course it may be glossed over in US history books, just like how they didn't "loose" in Vietnam and that the second nuclear bomb on Japan was a necessity to get them to surrender, not to further test the effects of their new toy.
Elaborate enough?
So I'm disrespecting the US by pointing out their short-comings ie: war-mongering, elitism, arrogance...

No shit...

Sorry I thought you were adding something to the discussion, my mistake.
arabeater

Point&Shoot wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

I don't agree with the war over their any more, and being Canadian I have written several times to my MP's and received responses with nothing more that repetitive propaganda and "support the troops" BS.

I sure as hell don't like the UK government's ploicy of "do what Bush does".

Can anyone provide a valid argument based upon facts and not propaganda or someother sound-bite?
Well I respect you opinion on the war anyhow. I do have to say that the Canadian forces I have served with were some of the best and coolest guys around.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
yes, I am very fit in my opinion, not buff, but I eat healthy and do about 20 pushups in the morning 20 at night before I go to bed.
arabeater

Superslim wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Work hard and follow your dream. Remember, hard work will pay off.
Oh and the stereotype that the AF only flies is VERY WRONG. Yes the AF flies but I would say only about 20% of it does.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6301|teh alien spaceshit
The employ is evil
arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

yes, I am very fit in my opinion, not buff, but I eat healthy and do about 20 pushups in the morning 20 at night before I go to bed.
Ummm...40 a day? I do about 500 a day. But I had to work my way up to that. I used to bench around 150 before I enlisted, now I bench 275-285. Just keep working on the weight training and run.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

thtthht wrote:

The employ is evil
WTF???
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
I try to do as much as I can I do about 100 sit-ups too, in about a week im gonna start doing 200 and 100 pushups
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

Superslim wrote:

rebater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Hell, then I could say that Muslims overran Europe during WW2 because their was a German SS unit made up of all Muslims. I dint accept that, but by your logic it must be true.

Well, guess what man, last time I was in Afghanistan and Iraq I ran into alto of you Marines. So while you bashing the US you may wanna throw Canada and England into the mix as well.
Most NORMAL Canadians fully support the US, however, we do have a few lost souls, for that I apologize to my American friends and neighbors.
Well I don't know what statistics you've been reading that the Canadian people support the death of US troops needlessly, I don't think that Harper (our PM) counts as he doesn't have the support of the majority of Canadians.

As for our friends to the south, how much of a friend can they be?  Canadians now need a passport to enter the US (not Mexico) and the US goes against the free-trade agreement and puts tariffs on some of our products and out-right bans the import of others.  With friends like that...
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6541

Point&Shoot wrote:

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

Elaborate enough?
So I'm disrespecting the US by pointing out their short-comings ie: war-mongering, elitism, arrogance...

No shit...

Sorry I thought you were adding something to the discussion, my mistake.
Pointing out our "short-comings" is like me telling all of your friends (the american people), about your (america) little weewee (short-comings). its just disrespectful. this may not make sense to you, but sure as hell makes sense to me.

Last edited by br4vo.f0xtrot (2007-01-23 22:35:22)

arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

I try to do as much as I can I do about 100 sit-ups too, in about a week im gonna start doing 200 and 100 pushups
Yea progression is the key. Eventually you will see awesome results. I find it best to run 3-5 miles when I get up and when I get off of work go hit the weights for about 2 hours 4-5 days a week.
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6517|Canada

arabeater wrote:

Point&Shoot wrote:

arabeater wrote:

I sure as hell don't like the UK government's policy of "do what Bush does".

Well I respect you opinion on the war anyhow. I do have to say that the Canadian forces I have served with were some of the best and coolest guys around.
I'm not even saying that war is never an option but I do believe that many good men and women are dying from many nations in Iraq and Afghanistan and I really wonder why.

I do understand that many people died on 9/11, but how many have died after in the name of 9/11, where does it end?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
Yea, but its kinda hard to run since I have school, I think i might start running on the weekends.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6663|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

thareaper254 wrote:

Here's something helpful I found a while ago when I started traning to go for SEALs:
http://www.navyseals.com/community/navy … t_main.cfm
It's not that difficult, and you can drop the swimming if you want to. Hope it's helpful for you.
arabeater

thareaper254 wrote:

Yea, but its kinda hard to run since I have school, I think i might start running on the weekends.
Yea I have the same problem, but I get up at 5 a.m. to go run prior to going to work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard